Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 683 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 10239
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8034

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    The first time I met Jenna was YEARS ago before she started into the business. We had a car date for 60. FS in the parking lot of the bowling alley in Brooklawn. She was fantastic. I've seen her at different spots over the years and her body is still smoking hot. I always finish with her. Even with the room conditions. I would totally do her on the floor LOL. If she answered the phone! It's the rates that escorts are charging that keep me away. And it's quality of the SW that also keep me away.
    Yeah she raised her price and doesn't have a room to work out of. She getting bad on the drugs too. Before she didn't put herself out like that. She would do it in the BR. Now she'll do it right in front of you carelessly. So 1.5 for CBJ / FS on the floor isn't worth it LOL. Way too hot for me to say I won't repeat. That's everyone's repeat LOL.

  2. #8033

    Sonny

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...s/587344456840

    I've met Sonny a few times in the last year. Not very attractive and missing a few teeth but she can gives good head for the price. Never had an issue with safety, she stays at a place with a lot of foot traffic so you can go unnoticed very easily. She is a big girl so if you're not into that, then idk what to tell you. Has asked me a few times if we've done uncovered, which implies that she does offer bare services. I did not partake in that any of the times we met. Usually BBBJ and some covered fun. Allows for multiple pops and is kinda chatty. Doesn't rush. An okay time. 6 out of 10.

  3. #8032

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight23  [View Original Post]
    That happen to me too. Lucky you left because if your taking about the house near that wawa then you would have been doing FS on the floor. CBJ but I got BBJ before. She's hot though so the good outweighs the bad.
    The first time I met Jenna was YEARS ago before she started into the business. We had a car date for 60. FS in the parking lot of the bowling alley in Brooklawn. She was fantastic. I've seen her at different spots over the years and her body is still smoking hot. I always finish with her. Even with the room conditions. I would totally do her on the floor LOL. If she answered the phone! It's the rates that escorts are charging that keep me away. And it's quality of the SW that also keep me away.

  4. #8031

    Escort Prices

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...e/201913493190

    See, it's things like this. 150 for a SS? 200 for a HHR?

    Why? Who would pay that?

    I can get a HHR for 160 at an AMP and get a gorgeous woman who is totally pleasant, not strung out, and wants me to have a great time.

    If I pay 200 I get a full hour with that same gorgeous woman. And I get the full hour. And a great massage too. Escorts prices are outrageous and are outpacing AMPs. I can't understand why. Obviously someone is paying because they're still advertising. I can see a high priced escort for an evening, but mongers hitting a hotel room for a HHR? Maybe someone can enlighten me.

  5. #8030
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    The first one has been a terrible date for years. I tried w her a long time ago when she sorta looked like those pics, and it was bad. Terrible BJ, rushed, and tried to kick me out after 10 minutes. I saw her in the Royal Farms on BHP 4-5 months ago and she was very pregnant, and looked like a hot mess. Nothing at all like the pics. Multiple reports here over the last 3-4 years all similar to my bad experience. Maybe search Gia and you'l find them. Though there was a Gia that was great, so maybe you'll just be confused. But yeah, HARD PASS.

    The second one, no clue, but you know about birds of a feather.
    I second Farouk. I've seen Gia. Twice. The first time was a terrible rushed experience just like he said. The second time was an error on my part. I did not recognize her in her photos and wound up in her room. She hid behind the door until I was in. I said ok fuck it. Paid for the ss. She started with a bad BJ and when I finally said ok lets go she said, 'the short stay is just a BJ' and I'm on my period anyway. I tried to finish but it was hard. God I can't stand her.

    I don't know who the second one is.

  6. #8029

    Smart move

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    They were all sharing Jenna's number. I had a date planned a couple months back but fell thru. Was in Gloucester city. I kept getting told to "wait 5 more minutes".
    That happen to me too. Lucky you left because if your taking about the house near that wawa then you would have been doing FS on the floor. CBJ but I got BBJ before. She's hot though so the good outweighs the bad.

  7. #8028
    Quote Originally Posted by TDaws26  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of them before? I don't come across anything about them but look decent. Want to see if anyone else has been with and how was the experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...5/295558110603

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/220304454293
    The first one has been a terrible date for years. I tried w her a long time ago when she sorta looked like those pics, and it was bad. Terrible BJ, rushed, and tried to kick me out after 10 minutes. I saw her in the Royal Farms on BHP 4-5 months ago and she was very pregnant, and looked like a hot mess. Nothing at all like the pics. Multiple reports here over the last 3-4 years all similar to my bad experience. Maybe search Gia and you'l find them. Though there was a Gia that was great, so maybe you'll just be confused. But yeah, HARD PASS.

    The second one, no clue, but you know about birds of a feather.

  8. #8027

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyByNight23  [View Original Post]
    This is the skye that use to work with Jenna and Desiree. Anyone heard from Jenna sexy ass lately?
    They were all sharing Jenna's number. I had a date planned a couple months back but fell thru. Was in Gloucester city. I kept getting told to "wait 5 more minutes".

  9. #8026

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by TDaws26  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of them before? I don't come across anything about them but look decent. Want to see if anyone else has been with and how was the experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...5/295558110603

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/220304454293
    I heard the first girl on gives BJ and the bottom one does not look as good as you think she does but has a nice ass. She does D so hopefully she doesn't nod off on you. I never had a session with either but I know the second girl.

  10. #8025

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Sins9  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for clarifying!

    Ended up messaging the red haired Skye. She confirmed with photo, was quick to respond, knocked down the $, and the hotel she is staying at is lowkey and didn't seem sketchy. However when I got there no response. Waited 15 min, called and texted twice, but nothing so I dipped. The search for this newbie continues.
    I've seen Skye post before. I've had contact with her, but haven't closed the deal. I'm curious, but we'll see. Price dictates everything. Girls are charging 150 for a SS. I can spend 200 for an hour at an AMP and get amazing service.

  11. #8024

    Anyone seen these?

    Has anyone seen either of them before? I don't come across anything about them but look decent. Want to see if anyone else has been with and how was the experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...5/295558110603

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/220304454293

  12. #8023

    Where's Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Different skye, I was talking about this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/676348000844.

    There has been a few girls who got in trouble recently, so be careful out there.
    This is the skye that use to work with Jenna and Desiree. Anyone heard from Jenna sexy ass lately?

  13. #8022
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Different skye, I was talking about this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/676348000844.

    There has been a few girls who got in trouble recently, so be careful out there.
    Thank you for clarifying!

    Ended up messaging the red haired Skye. She confirmed with photo, was quick to respond, knocked down the $, and the hotel she is staying at is lowkey and didn't seem sketchy. However when I got there no response. Waited 15 min, called and texted twice, but nothing so I dipped. The search for this newbie continues.

  14. #8021

    Not that one!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sins9  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't this one of the people arrested a few months back? Gentleman007 posted an article about it. He said she had blonde hair which matches what you were saying along w / the name. Seems like she's at a hotel now in Mt. Laurel. Not sure if that would warrant further caution, thoughts?
    Different skye, I was talking about this one. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/676348000844.

    There has been a few girls who got in trouble recently, so be careful out there.

  15. #8020

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    So is she worth seeing and anyone else ever see her?
    Posted about her in the Phila section. I recommend her. I had a fun time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape