High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 788 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13418

    Mouth Hugs

    Who is your go to when it comes to a BBBJ? I used to have a couple but they are no longer in the business. Sometimes I don't want FS and just want a good BJ. So, who are some of the best BBBJ out there right now? Looks are somewhat important but more import is that they love what they're doing and they're good at it. Feel free to private message me if needed. Especially if theyre an UTR type. Ive very generous and would love to try them out

  2. #13417

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by RainMaker18  [View Original Post]
    There was some massaging and other fun. Was there for 45-50 minutes total and worth every penny. IMHO. No, no msog with me but didn't ask. Still best 5🌹 I have ever used.
    I deleted her number but now wish I'd not have. If anyone can share that privately, great. But since she's had stalker issues, might not be a good idea to share unless you ask her first. She's inactive on p411. It's sad but someone texted me a happy thanksgiving messsge from what I thought was her number. I deleted the message and didn't reply because it didn't match my contacts, comically I think it was from her or Savannah also deleted now (and I adore Savannah). In my opinion, Parker could charge any fee and get it. That's just me talking. Violetta is among my favs and charges a lot. I don't see her often but she's well worth the asking price. I am always so quick to delete numbers once people move etc. That's a bad habit for being organized.

  3. #13416

    Lisa them?

    Anyone seen Lisa them lately? I can't find any reviews from her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-n-sweet-

  4. #13415

    Ariel Perez

    Hey guys, I just finished a dream featuring Ariel Perez, who is in town now thru Saturday. Check out her ad on Eros dot com. Pics are accurate, although her hair is a darker red than most of the pics show. Incredible man-mades that feel great. Face is prettier in person. And her ass is better than the pics! Dream cost 350, of which 100 was a non-refundable deposit, with the rest due at the beginning of the session. I was a little leery of paying the deposit, but apparently that's standard for this agency. There is a small screening process, but no issues, overall.

    She's at a nice hotel in Clayton, parking might be a pain during the daytime, but after 5 pm there is plenty of free street parking in Clayton.

    She started off with some stripper-type teasing, rubbing those massive bolt-ons all over me and my meat. Eventually moved on to a CBJ. Now, I know what you're thinking, but this was the best goddam CBJ ever! I don't know when she actually slipped the condom on--that's how expert she was at it. She alternated sucking with some ball action, and was a pro at it all. I blew in the bag.

    Then she offered a massage, which was decent, but nothing special.

    Eventually, I moved to DATY, and did that for a long while. If she didn't come from it, she deserves an Oscar for her performance. Still had time left, so on went another rubber, and I started on top in Mish. Now I'm an older guy--getting it up for pop #2 isn't an issue, but actually having pop #2 is often a hit-or-miss thing. She was so damned tight that I blew the second time within just a couple minutes! I was actually really surprised how easy it was!

    Overall, I highly recommend a visit with her. I'll be repeating on her next trip to town, for sure. In my dream I tipped her 60.

    Only downside is minimal English for her (she's Colombian). But we managed and she worked the translation app on her phone pretty well.

  5. #13414

  6. #13413
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMaker18  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, all I have to say is OMG, just saw Parker, she is back to bring us all Christmas Cheer! I just got done with and hour session with her, and cannot get her beauty and kindness out of my mind!! I saw her 2 weeks ago for a hh, but went for fh this time. She greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss, looking fine as hell in her Christmas outfit. She lead me to the room, both undressed, have to say I was watching her take her clothes off, she is just so beautiful, sexy and OGM her body is so AMAZING!!After getting undressed I walked over to her and she gave me an amazing kiss like we were long lost lovers. She had me lay down on the bed, she took me in in her mouth and I am not ashamed to say I almost lost it right then and there, her skills are unmatched!! After a few minutes of that wonderful activity, she asked if I was ready for some more fun. She pulled out a raincoat and got on top of me. I only lasted about 2 minutes, the site of her body on top of me and her the moans and sounds she was making were so damn hot. I am sure she was not faking, but if she was, it is Oscar worthy! I lost it in the bag, she kindly cleaned me up. After getting dressed she led me back to the door, gave me a big kiss goodbye and slapped me on the ass saying my what a great time she had. PM me for contact info if you want to see her. If you do, tell her Rainmaker, says you want to see her "trophy". LOL do it and she will prove to you why she has won that award. She is one of a kind and best I have ever seen in 25 years of the hobby. It was 5 🌹for the hr 3 🌹 for hh. If you have the chance I would highly recommend her!! Be kind and treat her with respect, man she is amazing and so kind!!
    Of course she had a great time she made 500 in 2 minutes and trust me she has a few Oscar's LOL.

  7. #13412

    Magick

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    I've texted this one several times and never get a reply. Anyone here have any experiences with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161796125
    Saw her a few years back and would not recommend. I remember her place being somewhat messy and she didn't really put in much of an effort in anything. I asked her through the phone if she did BBBJ to which she confirmed yes but while we were doing the deed she said no BBBJ and did only CBJ which of course sucked since on top of that she didn't even try. I think she had a bit of a tummy but otherwise looked okay, not as light as in her pictures though. An incredibly lackluster and disappointing experience overall so I never went back. But hey, it's been a few years since then so maybe she's changed?

  8. #13411

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    So you paid 500 bucks for 2 minutes of cfs, no msog?
    I love Parker and saw her several times but not at that level. That's too much money for once and done.

  9. #13410
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    So you paid 500 bucks for 2 minutes of cfs, no msog?
    Eeeeek gads!

  10. #13409

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    So you paid 500 bucks for 2 minutes of cfs, no msog?
    There was some massaging and other fun. Was there for 45-50 minutes total and worth every penny. IMHO. No, no msog with me but didn't ask. Still best 5🌹 I have ever used.

  11. #13408

    Ryan Rain, Florissant

    Looking for any info, one post here back in January but looks like a dead end there. Interested in finding an AA provider for my first time, considered Destiny but she may be a little bit too big for me.

    Anyways, current body size, any habits to be aware of?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6363126643#.

  12. #13407
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMaker18  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, all I have to say is OMG, just saw Parker, she is back to bring us all Christmas Cheer! I just got done with and hour session with her, and cannot get her beauty and kindness out of my mind!! I saw her 2 weeks ago for a hh, but went for fh this time. She greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss, looking fine as hell in her Christmas outfit. She lead me to the room, both undressed, have to say I was watching her take her clothes off, she is just so beautiful, sexy and OGM her body is so AMAZING!!After getting undressed I walked over to her and she gave me an amazing kiss like we were long lost lovers. She had me lay down on the bed, she took me in in her mouth and I am not ashamed to say I almost lost it right then and there, her skills are unmatched!! After a few minutes of that wonderful activity, she asked if I was ready for some more fun. She pulled out a raincoat and got on top of me. I only lasted about 2 minutes, the site of her body on top of me and her the moans and sounds she was making were so damn hot. I am sure she was not faking, but if she was, it is Oscar worthy! I lost it in the bag, she kindly cleaned me up. After getting dressed she led me back to the door, gave me a big kiss goodbye and slapped me on the ass saying my what a great time she had. PM me for contact info if you want to see her. If you do, tell her Rainmaker, says you want to see her "trophy". LOL do it and she will prove to you why she has won that award. She is one of a kind and best I have ever seen in 25 years of the hobby. It was 5 🌹for the hr 3 🌹 for hh. If you have the chance I would highly recommend her!! Be kind and treat her with respect, man she is amazing and so kind!!
    So you paid 500 bucks for 2 minutes of cfs, no msog?

  13. #13406

    Not sure where to post but Parker, is back for Christmas!

    Gentlemen, all I have to say is OMG, just saw Parker, she is back to bring us all Christmas Cheer! I just got done with and hour session with her, and cannot get her beauty and kindness out of my mind!! I saw her 2 weeks ago for a hh, but went for fh this time. She greeted me at the door with a passionate kiss, looking fine as hell in her Christmas outfit. She lead me to the room, both undressed, have to say I was watching her take her clothes off, she is just so beautiful, sexy and OGM her body is so AMAZING!!After getting undressed I walked over to her and she gave me an amazing kiss like we were long lost lovers. She had me lay down on the bed, she took me in in her mouth and I am not ashamed to say I almost lost it right then and there, her skills are unmatched!! After a few minutes of that wonderful activity, she asked if I was ready for some more fun. She pulled out a raincoat and got on top of me. I only lasted about 2 minutes, the site of her body on top of me and her the moans and sounds she was making were so damn hot. I am sure she was not faking, but if she was, it is Oscar worthy! I lost it in the bag, she kindly cleaned me up. After getting dressed she led me back to the door, gave me a big kiss goodbye and slapped me on the ass saying my what a great time she had. PM me for contact info if you want to see her. If you do, tell her Rainmaker, says you want to see her "trophy". LOL do it and she will prove to you why she has won that award. She is one of a kind and best I have ever seen in 25 years of the hobby. It was 5 🌹for the hr 3 🌹 for hh. If you have the chance I would highly recommend her!! Be kind and treat her with respect, man she is amazing and so kind!!

  14. #13405

    Does she ever reply?

    I've texted this one several times and never get a reply. Anyone here have any experiences with her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/161796125

  15. #13404
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    How does the daughter look.
    I never enjoyed the services of any of that group but I ran into them a couple times when I used to get gas at the Love's downtown. I didn't talk to them but I did recognize them. The mother was quite big and looked worse than her photos (no surprise there) and both the daughters were 5/10 at best (and that is grading on the St Louis curve). That is with them being "made up" but only made up enough to go out back and crawl into some truck driver's cab. The only plus is that they were all somewhat chesty with the mom having the largest rack.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape