Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7829

    Prices?

    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore142  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this 100%, and yes I did book a bit more time and make an effort (like always) to make her comfortable and get the best possible experience for myself. I do know that she was having an issue with her sister at the time (this was late October) and don't know if that was ever resolved. So not sure whether duo is available or not.

    I did get some inside info beforehand. And yes, she was shy and inexperienced. But once the action started she was all in and enthusiastic, and not a clock watcher.
    What is her rate for BB, though? I've found her latest STG ad, where she lists a bunch of times and prices, but BBFS was only mentioned after the multi-hour session for a huge sum. If BB is available at the hhr / hr times with an upcharge, it would be helpful to know how much the VIP option is.

  2. #7828

    GPS Board

    Quote Originally Posted by RedmondHobby  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone send me a PM pointing me to the GPS Board? I've tried searching it and can't find it.

    I appreciate the help.

    Thanks.
    GPS board is just slang for the TNA Board. GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome.

  3. #7827

    GPS Board

    Quote Originally Posted by eocowboy  [View Original Post]
    Yep, it appears she was busy with end of term school work.
    Can anyone send me a PM pointing me to the GPS Board? I've tried searching it and can't find it.

    I appreciate the help.

    Thanks.

  4. #7826
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxLuvBB  [View Original Post]
    She posted an ad today on the GPS board.
    Yep, it appears she was busy with end of term school work.

  5. #7825
    Quote Originally Posted by eocowboy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she checked in late November. Who knows.
    PDX Bear reviews are generally worth reading. He noted BBBJ and open to FC. Another reviewer mentioned he follows Bear and there was no mention of CFS in the activities. She has an alert for flaking and a guy posted he experienced the same.

    TNA isn't always totally worthless. She's young and inexperienced so it's really likely she won't keep time, her incall availability is nebulous at best and she will be nervous. The quality of the actual date if you can swing it will depend upon your ability to make her feel comfortable. The date likely depends on you providing a space she's comfortable with. On the flip side, her donations allow for a good value at extended times for someone wanting to create that comfortable space. I have no doubt the BBFS would in large part be out of that comfort level she has.
    I agree with this 100%, and yes I did book a bit more time and make an effort (like always) to make her comfortable and get the best possible experience for myself. I do know that she was having an issue with her sister at the time (this was late October) and don't know if that was ever resolved. So not sure whether duo is available or not.

    I did get some inside info beforehand. And yes, she was shy and inexperienced. But once the action started she was all in and enthusiastic, and not a clock watcher.

  6. #7824

    Active

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    Is she still active, though? She hasn't posted since October, and her sister's page has no activity at all (no idea if those duo dates were also BB).
    She posted an ad today on the GPS board.

  7. #7823

    Still active that I have seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    Is she still active, though? She hasn't posted since October, and her sister's page has no activity at all (no idea if those duo dates were also BB).
    I have seen quite a few Posts on S. T. G. Not the other board.

    S1.

  8. #7822

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by Wagnerb  [View Original Post]
    Is she still active, though? She hasn't posted since October, and her sister's page has no activity at all (no idea if those duo dates were also BB).
    Looks like she checked in late November. Who knows.

    PDX Bear reviews are generally worth reading. He noted BBBJ and open to FC. Another reviewer mentioned he follows Bear and there was no mention of CFS in the activities. She has an alert for flaking and a guy posted he experienced the same.

    TNA isn't always totally worthless. She's young and inexperienced so it's really likely she won't keep time, her incall availability is nebulous at best and she will be nervous. The quality of the actual date if you can swing it will depend upon your ability to make her feel comfortable. The date likely depends on you providing a space she's comfortable with. On the flip side, her donations allow for a good value at extended times for someone wanting to create that comfortable space. I have no doubt the BBFS would in large part be out of that comfort level she has.

    I been down this road before. Actually dated a young provider for over a year after setting up a date that took into account insecurities. She was literally half my age. At this post, the thin girl with A cups would likely make me feel I was with a middle schooler, so I am past that.

    Occasionally, you can glean something out of the other board if you want to take the time.

  9. #7821

    Inactive though

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonRob69  [View Original Post]
    Identical twin sister that she plays with and does duos with is interesting.
    Is she still active, though? She hasn't posted since October, and her sister's page has no activity at all (no idea if those duo dates were also BB).

  10. #7820
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymore142  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a few months ago, confirmed easy BBFSCIP. Loves it, in fact.

    Not sure if I would repeat though. Smoking and drug use, had issues staying awake for the session and really variable on energy level. Also, not as cute as pictures, but I still had fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...s7_Ch3rry0n7op
    Identical twin sister that she plays with and does duos with is interesting.

  11. #7819

    CherryOnTop

    Saw this one a few months ago, confirmed easy BBFSCIP. Loves it, in fact.

    Not sure if I would repeat though. Smoking and drug use, had issues staying awake for the session and really variable on energy level. Also, not as cute as pictures, but I still had fun.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...s7_Ch3rry0n7op

  12. #7818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Kristi love

    Anyone know is she offers bbfscip?

  13. #7817

    Thank you for the report

    Thank you for the report.

    Good thing you have your tool with you. Glad to hear you are out of there safely.

    Thanks again for the report.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She's been in the pharmaceutical world for some time and I've not seen her in 6-9 months.

    But over the 3-4 months of seeing her regularly, her communication dropped off, her memory was shot, and her stamina was shot.

    Final appointment- we're done and sort of chilling on the bed (phone on silent had been buzzing nearly non-stop 15-20 minutes) there's a pounding on her door and a loud male voice yelling (at me I deduced) get up and get the fuck out here.

    She appears ambivalent and not worried at all.

    So I'm dressing and have my gym bag with me which has a few items in it so I put one in inside pocket of jacket and the other in my hand after strapping my boots on.

    She heads to the door to open and I told her stop (finishing pants and "tools") and she does..

  14. #7816

    Thanks for the report

    Oh wow. That's scary experience. Good thing you have your tool handy.

    Glad that you are out of there. Thank you for the report.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She's been in the pharmaceutical world for some time and I've not seen her in 6-9 months.

    But over the 3-4 months of seeing her regularly, her communication dropped off, her memory was shot, and her stamina was shot.

    Final appointment- we're done and sort of chilling on the bed (phone on silent had been buzzing nearly non-stop 15-20 minutes) there's a pounding on her door and a loud male voice yelling (at me I deduced) get up and get the fuck out here.

    She appears ambivalent and not worried at all.

    So I'm dressing and have my gym bag with me which has a few items in it so I put one in inside pocket of jacket and the other in my hand after strapping my boots on.

    She heads to the door to open and I told her stop (finishing pants and "tools") and she does..

  15. #7815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    So I ended up seeing her. That pussy gets super wet, her mouth feels phenomenal also, cip available. I asked her about her 750 and she says it's because she allows bbcip with that. Kinda pissed me off though because apparently she was offering that ass before at 400/ hr. She's nice, but I would not repeat just wasn't my type but bbcip available.
    Post is gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape