Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 810 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 18228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13593

    Keri

    After a long hiatus, I contacted Keri to see if our schedules mesh. We originally agreed last Friday but before I took the long drive she messaged me that her babysitter canceled at the last minute. She said that she is available the following day and would give me a special arrangement for the cancellation. I agreed to meet the following day and I am glad I did. Saturday I took the hour long drive to hook up with Keri. When I get to her place at the appointed time, she ask for 5 more minutes to prepare. True to her word Keri said "come on in, ready". She was wearing a bathrobe and nothing else. She is still a looker IMHO and greeted me with a big kiss. I reminded her that I have known her for three years now and she recalled our first meeting. After catching up, her hugged and kissed passionately, gave me a bbj and then FS. It was amazingly hour that passed. I nothing but kudos to Keri. A friendly, chatty and sexy lady from Deland. I told her I will be seeing more of her in 2024.

  2. #13592

    Roxana

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen Roxanne just informed me that she might be able to get an incall if she gets enough members interested in seeing her this weekend. Dm me for details.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Thanks Orlo for introducing me to Sophia. She was incredible just like you and everyone had said. If I didn't have to work two 12-hour shifts this weekend, then I would definitely be trying to see Roxana based on the caliber of ladies you recommend. Keep us posted if she decides to offer incalls more kften I definitely don't mind making the drive to Orlando after the time I had with Sophia yesterday.

  3. #13591
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMoney267  [View Original Post]
    Hi I'm new here do I get in contact with Jersey girl.
    She is an advertiser here. Her handle is JerseyGirl.

    Just email her here.

  4. #13590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Roxanne utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Appraiser32  [View Original Post]
    By looks alone sign me up.
    Gentlemen Roxanne just informed me that she might be able to get an incall if she gets enough members interested in seeing her this weekend. Dm me for details.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  5. #13589

    New member

    I'm new here anybody got any tips on how to get started in this journey of life.

  6. #13588
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan76  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing our very own Jersey Girl at her incall location. Hadn't seen her for over a year and it was like meeting an old friend. Talked about everything under the sun and enjoyed her world famous flute playing skills. After the second song was over, it took a while to be able to stand up.
    Hi I'm new here do I get in contact with Jersey girl.

  7. #13587

    OC Tara

    Thanks to M420 for sharing Tara's digit. If you like busty don't miss. Started with welcome hug and BBBJ right away. She takes directions very well and good 10+ minutes of BBBJ. It is far away for me but worth it.

    Thanks.

    Raj.

  8. #13586
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    As I said I have some pictures to share with you with Roxanne permission. She is planning on being here Saturday or Sunday and would like to meet some nice senior members. Outcall only. Please don't waste my time asking if she has an incall.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    By looks alone sign me up.

  9. #13585
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    As I said I have some pictures to share with you with Roxanne permission. She is planning on being here Saturday or Sunday and would like to meet some nice senior members. Outcall only. Please don't waste my time asking if she has an incall.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Good afternoon sir. I've heard so. I h about Natalia, how can I reach her?

  10. #13584
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan76  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing our very own Jersey Girl at her incall location. Hadn't seen her for over a year and it was like meeting an old friend. Talked about everything under the sun and enjoyed her world famous flute playing skills. After the second song was over, it took a while to be able to stand up 😂128514;128514; . This one is a rare gem.
    She is amazing.

  11. #13583

    Queen Jersey

    Had the pleasure of seeing our very own Jersey Girl at her incall location. Hadn't seen her for over a year and it was like meeting an old friend. Talked about everything under the sun and enjoyed her world famous flute playing skills. After the second song was over, it took a while to be able to stand up 😂128514;128514; . This one is a rare gem.

  12. #13582

    Natalia

    Many thanks to Orlo for sharing the phone number to this wonderful provider! Truly amazing service, top notch. Bravo!

  13. #13581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    New utr Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, this is a FYI. I might be having a friend of mine another Latina UTR visiting this weekend. She is coming from out of town and will probably be here Saturday or Sunday. She is fairly new to this business / hobby and will be looking to be doing some outcalls. For right now she'll be doing some body rubs and of course like always YMMV. This is only going to be for outcall. I'll keep you posted if she's coming up for sure and I'll have her send me some pictures so I could post a couple of pictures of her. Also she doesn't see AA her choice her preference.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    As I said I have some pictures to share with you with Roxanne permission. She is planning on being here Saturday or Sunday and would like to meet some nice senior members. Outcall only. Please don't waste my time asking if she has an incall.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20231212_135023~3.jpg‎   IMG_20231212_135023~2.jpg‎   IMG_20231212_135007~2.jpg‎  

  14. #13580

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, this is a FYI. I might be having a friend of mine another Latina UTR visiting this weekend. She is coming from out of town and will probably be here Saturday or Sunday. She is fairly new to this business / hobby and will be looking to be doing some outcalls. For right now she'll be doing some body rubs and of course like always YMMV. This is only going to be for outcall. I'll keep you posted if she's coming up for sure and I'll have her send me some pictures so I could post a couple of pictures of her. Also she doesn't see AA her choice her preference.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    That would be amazing, do you know how old she is? I'd get a room just so she could do an outcall.

  15. #13579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237

    OC Tara round two

    Had a second visit with Tara recently, I have had some difficulty getting a day / time set but got to say my two visits she was ready ahead of time so none of this give me 10 minutes bullshit which we all know is always longer. The short version would be got into the birthday attire, some LFK which was nice followed by BBBJ which was beyond nice. Nothing like playing with a large set while ya junk getting attention. A minute of daty because why not she has been daisy fresh for my visits, suited up junior has a short attention span so needed some attention to him and the twins to regain his focus, asked for CG so I could fondle the twins while she rode for awhile. Let me say I believe she could suffocate a man with those pillows if she wanted to. I told her omfg they are so soft she leaned down whispered in my ear they are fqn massive. My soilders were near the point of no return so asked if I could get behind her. She takes directions extremely well got on all fours I put my knees inside her legs to spread her out wide. Nothing like the view of a snug wet kitty stretched around my unit as he slowly strokes away. Filled the bag some chit chat then on my way. Merry Christmas to me. LOL.

    Cheers Jesse.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape