Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 810 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 18231
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13596

    Keri Contact Information

    Quote Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor  [View Original Post]
    Could you PM me her contact info please?

    Thanks!

    YYZ.
    Message her here, her handle is utrkeri.

  2. #13595

    Keri

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu410  [View Original Post]
    After a long hiatus, I contacted Keri to see if our schedules mesh. We originally agreed last Friday but before I took the long drive she messaged me that her babysitter canceled at the last minute. She said that she is available the following day and would give me a special arrangement for the cancellation. I agreed to meet the following day and I am glad I did. Saturday I took the hour long drive to hook up with Keri. When I get to her place at the appointed time, she ask for 5 more minutes to prepare. True to her word Keri said "come on in, ready". She was wearing a bathrobe and nothing else. She is still a looker IMHO and greeted me with a big kiss. I reminded her that I have known her for three years now and she recalled our first meeting. After catching up, her hugged and kissed passionately, gave me a bbj and then FS. It was amazingly hour that passed. I nothing but kudos to Keri. A friendly, chatty and sexy lady from Deland. I told her I will be seeing more of her in 2024.
    Could you PM me her contact info please?

    Thanks!

    YYZ.

  3. #13594

    Natalia

    Thanks to orlo for getting me in touch with Natalia.

    I Hit her up and got a appointment set up for today made my way to her clean incall where all the previous reports are accurate she's a great looking gal with some serious sensual massage skills.

    Contact orlo69 if you're interested in trying to see her.

  4. #13593

    Sophia

    I saw Sophia yesterday at noon and she simply rocked my world. From the moment I walked in she played this seductive game that had me going. I was surprised by her enthusiasm and energy that you seldom see from a provider. She really gets into it! The sight in the side mirror when I am pounding away in doggy was simply the best experience I have had in a while. You guys should hit her up and experience that Latina magic.

  5. #13592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Natalia

    Gentlemen, I saw Natalia last night like always she is fantastic, great massage with a lot of teasing and play. I left a super happy camper from Natalia's place. FYI if you want to see Natalia do it now! Natalia is going on an extended vacation for several weeks so you only have until the 19th of December to see her. Other wise you will need to wait weeks for her to come back.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  6. #13591

    Keri

    After a long hiatus, I contacted Keri to see if our schedules mesh. We originally agreed last Friday but before I took the long drive she messaged me that her babysitter canceled at the last minute. She said that she is available the following day and would give me a special arrangement for the cancellation. I agreed to meet the following day and I am glad I did. Saturday I took the hour long drive to hook up with Keri. When I get to her place at the appointed time, she ask for 5 more minutes to prepare. True to her word Keri said "come on in, ready". She was wearing a bathrobe and nothing else. She is still a looker IMHO and greeted me with a big kiss. I reminded her that I have known her for three years now and she recalled our first meeting. After catching up, her hugged and kissed passionately, gave me a bbj and then FS. It was amazingly hour that passed. I nothing but kudos to Keri. A friendly, chatty and sexy lady from Deland. I told her I will be seeing more of her in 2024.

  7. #13590

    Roxana

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen Roxanne just informed me that she might be able to get an incall if she gets enough members interested in seeing her this weekend. Dm me for details.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Thanks Orlo for introducing me to Sophia. She was incredible just like you and everyone had said. If I didn't have to work two 12-hour shifts this weekend, then I would definitely be trying to see Roxana based on the caliber of ladies you recommend. Keep us posted if she decides to offer incalls more kften I definitely don't mind making the drive to Orlando after the time I had with Sophia yesterday.

  8. #13589
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMoney267  [View Original Post]
    Hi I'm new here do I get in contact with Jersey girl.
    She is an advertiser here. Her handle is JerseyGirl.

    Just email her here.

  9. #13588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Roxanne utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Appraiser32  [View Original Post]
    By looks alone sign me up.
    Gentlemen Roxanne just informed me that she might be able to get an incall if she gets enough members interested in seeing her this weekend. Dm me for details.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  10. #13587

    New member

    I'm new here anybody got any tips on how to get started in this journey of life.

  11. #13586
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan76  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing our very own Jersey Girl at her incall location. Hadn't seen her for over a year and it was like meeting an old friend. Talked about everything under the sun and enjoyed her world famous flute playing skills. After the second song was over, it took a while to be able to stand up.
    Hi I'm new here do I get in contact with Jersey girl.

  12. #13585

    OC Tara

    Thanks to M420 for sharing Tara's digit. If you like busty don't miss. Started with welcome hug and BBBJ right away. She takes directions very well and good 10+ minutes of BBBJ. It is far away for me but worth it.

    Thanks.

    Raj.

  13. #13584
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    As I said I have some pictures to share with you with Roxanne permission. She is planning on being here Saturday or Sunday and would like to meet some nice senior members. Outcall only. Please don't waste my time asking if she has an incall.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    By looks alone sign me up.

  14. #13583
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    As I said I have some pictures to share with you with Roxanne permission. She is planning on being here Saturday or Sunday and would like to meet some nice senior members. Outcall only. Please don't waste my time asking if she has an incall.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Good afternoon sir. I've heard so. I h about Natalia, how can I reach her?

  15. #13582
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan76  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of seeing our very own Jersey Girl at her incall location. Hadn't seen her for over a year and it was like meeting an old friend. Talked about everything under the sun and enjoyed her world famous flute playing skills. After the second song was over, it took a while to be able to stand up 😂128514;128514; . This one is a rare gem.
    She is amazing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape