The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 199 of 736 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 249 299 699 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 11026
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8056

  2. #8055

    Amber

    Met this one several months ago, she's up from Los Angeles and bounces around the West Coast. Initially service was all open and she was a a very good enthusiastic time. Had a few visits, but lately she said that she can't go open anymore. Her rate also jumped to $600 which I'm not going to do. She's very nice, lately it seems to be a rare find who is nice, open and gives a good enthusiastic time. Upon initial contact months ago she just came-out and mentioned all-open menu for $300 despite my asking. Last time I saw her about a month ago she said that regulars have been contacting her and asking if she'll go bare because other providers are offering it, that seemed to freak her out.

    This ad is a little bit dated but she's still in the area. Again, she was a very good time, at least for me, and she's pretty hot in person. I knew change was coming and honestly this one hurt but it is what it is.

    https://callescort.org/206-200-7360

  3. #8054
    'Extended"? Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by TocyBrawler  [View Original Post]
    Need intel on Extended at Bel-Red.

  4. #8053
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    What intel are you looking for?
    Is this a LE trap?

    Are they independent or booker involved?

    Experience and damage.

  5. #8052
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    She's boring as hell and not pretty enough in person to offset the blah boring mood of a visit with her.

    She acts like she's way hotter than she actually is.
    Full safety. No kissing. She has some of the best tits I've seen and at least she ok with sucking on them. Wears a ton of make up.

  6. #8051
    Quote Originally Posted by TocyBrawler  [View Original Post]
    Need intel on Extended at Bel-Red.
    What intel are you looking for?

  7. #8050
    Need intel on Extended at Bel-Red.

  8. #8049
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen this girl posting on the board, tons of reviews and references, but I can't find any details because the reviews on there are 98% lame. Can anyone tell me any details, via response or DM if they don't want to get flagged / outed by said provider or her friends?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?228702-snowbunnycakezzz

    I'd love to have an idea of what I'd be getting myself into.

    Appreciate the help, gents.
    She's boring as hell and not pretty enough in person to offset the blah boring mood of a visit with her.

    She acts like she's way hotter than she actually is.

  9. #8048
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    Reviews look like she's pure safety. So if you're into non-GFE, with no real activities listed on her profile, then go for it. I think this is a case where you're paying for the scenery more than the actual activities. One of the reviews said the guy wasn't allowed to make a hot dog using her cheeks as the buns LOL. That's how safety she is. Which a lot of guys don't seem to mind according to all her reviews. If that's your thing, then it should be perfect for you since she looks very beautiful.
    I saw her years ago (pre-covid). You're pretty much spot on. After we were done she offered to add FK to the menu for next time. For an extra $.6 (her base hr was $$ I only saw her the once, but as was mentioned if you want attractive and aren't worried about activities, I would recommend seeing her.

  10. #8047
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #8046

    Miracle

    I saw her last Friday and the photos in her post are current. She's new to this and her incall was recommended to her as something that she could get into very easily. She will be relocating, but until then, she provides an exceptional visit. Get your rest and be prepared to leave exhausted.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    She looks horrible bro LOL. She's 48 and obviously a hardcore drug addict. Nasty looking. I don't ever do incalls for the simple fact that you don't know who else is in the room and most of these girls are drug addicts and I don't want to be exposed to that shit. It's like a street fight. You don't know whose going to third party your shit out of nowhere. Who else has access to the room etc. It's not just her I guarantee you she's got gfs / bfs / drug dealers and shit who go into that room too. This is why I only do car dates or bring them back to my place depending upon how I met them and how good looking they are. I only bring back good looking girls to my place. All other's get a incall in my car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I agree with most everything you said. Everyone had the preferences. Some girls look great and you have a horrible time. Some times it's the other way around. Best times is when she's both beautiful and gives great service. I didn't think she would win a beauty contest but I throw out the feelers depending on what mood I may be in and how long ago since I've drained my nuts. Communication was good. She sent me a couple pics of what she looks like and I thought they looked better than the pics in her ad and that's why I pursued it After I saw her incall I figured A-she is setting ne up B she is legit but I will be exposed and and an open target for all those people that she is acquaintances with. C she could be legit, a good time but your car might be broken into. None of those were worth it so I passed. Stayin in a place like that I can't imagine she was going to be all that but I've been surprised plenty of times.

    I use to host but I would never do that. Never had any serious issues but nowadays with all the technology. I would never host at your own personal residence. Even with secured entrance etc. Hell no, never. Just like you said yourself all the 3rd party people she's involved with, just because they aren't with her in the car doesn't mean pimp daddy doesn't have your address. Your car make and model. Or she gets busted and they scare her into switching and she has your address and info on you too. So many reasons I could go on. I use to do it but these ho's more reckless and shady these days.

  12. #8045

    Miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    She looks horrible bro LOL. She's 48 and obviously a hardcore drug addict. Nasty looking. I don't ever do incalls for the simple fact that you don't know who else is in the room and most of these girls are drug addicts and I don't want to be exposed to that shit. It's like a street fight. You don't know whose going to third party your shit out of nowhere. Who else has access to the room etc. It's not just her I guarantee you she's got gfs / bfs / drug dealers and shit who go into that room too. This is why I only do car dates or bring them back to my place depending upon how I met them and how good looking they are. I only bring back good looking girls to my place. All other's get a incall in my car.
    I agree with most everything you said. Everyone had the preferences. Some girls look great and you have a horrible time. Some times it's the other way around. Best times is when she's both beautiful and gives great service. I didn't think she would win a beauty contest but I throw out the feelers depending on what mood I may be in and how long ago since I've drained my nuts. Communication was good. She sent me a couple pics of what she looks like and I thought they looked better than the pics in her ad and that's why I pursued it After I saw her incall I figured A-she is setting ne up B she is legit but I will be exposed and and an open target for all those people that she is acquaintances with. C she could be legit, a good time but your car might be broken into. None of those were worth it so I passed. Stayin in a place like that I can't imagine she was going to be all that but I've been surprised plenty of times.

    I use to host but I would never do that. Never had any serious issues but nowadays with all the technology. I would never host at your own personal residence. Even with secured entrance etc. Hell no, never. Just like you said yourself all the 3rd party people she's involved with, just because they aren't with her in the car doesn't mean pimp daddy doesn't have your address. Your car make and model. Or she gets busted and they scare her into switching and she has your address and info on you too. So many reasons I could go on. I use to do it but these ho's more reckless and shady these days.

  13. #8044
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]
    So I've seen this girl posting on the board, tons of reviews and references, but I can't find any details because the reviews on there are 98% lame. Can anyone tell me any details, via response or DM if they don't want to get flagged / outed by said provider or her friends?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?228702-snowbunnycakezzz

    I'd love to have an idea of what I'd be getting myself into.

    Appreciate the help, gents.
    Reviews look like she's pure safety. So if you're into non-GFE, with no real activities listed on her profile, then go for it. I think this is a case where you're paying for the scenery more than the actual activities. One of the reviews said the guy wasn't allowed to make a hot dog using her cheeks as the buns LOL. That's how safety she is. Which a lot of guys don't seem to mind according to all her reviews. If that's your thing, then it should be perfect for you since she looks very beautiful.

  14. #8043
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    Snow bunny cakez

    So I've seen this girl posting on the board, tons of reviews and references, but I can't find any details because the reviews on there are 98% lame. Can anyone tell me any details, via response or DM if they don't want to get flagged / outed by said provider or her friends?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?228702-snowbunnycakezzz

    I'd love to have an idea of what I'd be getting myself into.

    Appreciate the help, gents.
    Last edited by GeniusCasanova-Shill; 12-13-23 at 13:00. Reason: Added link

  15. #8042

    Miracle

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    On the link that actually works, you see photos before drugs and after drugs. They look like two different people.
    Yea, her name is Miracle, a miracle that she is still alive, sad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape