Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 10390
-
12-17-23 20:42 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 50Bummer!
Oh man, sounds like she is looking for someone who is willing to adopt her. She is still texting me, seems appealing but after you said probably, it is better to ghost her, what exactly she did to her ex partner to press charges against her LOL.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 20:02 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 906Zombies.
Yeah, and they are like hungry zombies trying to eat your brain when they stop taking their medication. I prefer them medicated if I deal with them at all. And also in a lot of cases if their medication is well-managed you won't know until they tell you.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 18:40 #7733Banned Member

Posts: 510That tells you everything you need to know LOL. Sounds like an absolute train wreck. I would never date a girl on anxiety meds. Particularly benzos. They make the people on them like zombies. They are tranquilizers. Benzos and other anxiety meds numb people emotionally. I know from a lot of experience. If some girl told me she was on anxiety meds I'd try and hit it on the first date and then peace the fuck out.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 20:55 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 342Any intel on this SA lady? EducatedBeauty
She goes by EducatedBeauty I know she has been on SA for quite some time and I talked with her years ago. I just found her on social media and we talked again. Has anyone seen her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-8fa329daee84
-
12-13-23 20:08 #7731Senior Member

Posts: 131I did not go that far, we met on a wyp date. I tried to kiss her and she said she doesn't fuck until the 3rd date. She's on various anxiety meds, but seems to have mood swings. She hasnt told you about the case against her yet? That was one of the first things that came up.
Originally Posted by Papicho
[View Original Post]
It's possible she's desperate enough to fuck for ppm. She's staying w a friend and has no job, he wants her out.
-
12-13-23 10:24 #7730Senior Member

Posts: 906I wouldn't
She 100 percent fits the profile of a girl I'd never take back to my place. Ever. Even if she took hostages (which she might).
Originally Posted by Papicho
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 09:14 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 50Any intel?
Did you boink her? I'm about to meet her and take her to my place LOL but now I'm not sure about that.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
How much she asks?
-
12-12-23 12:40 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 2335Biology still prevails (even on SA that's why they are there LOL). Apes (us too) survive in a dominance hierarchy. Don't believe it? Pull up to the club where the Seahawks hang post game vs. Us regular fellas at the bar and see. And good on the NFL fellas for surviving to enjoy the fruits of their labor. I sucked at FB haha. 80% of women want the top 20% of men (mostly). Their delusion comes from the idea that all the 20% grow on trees. Just ask them. It's fun.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
What we do is determined by the monkey (lizard) brain. The rational brains job is to justify the actions of said monkey (lizard) brain. This is what we're all doing at the end of the day.
IMO.
Anyway this one seems game but is a bit bossy. I don't take orders anymore from the women here (turn off) so maybe why'all have better luck: Master in psyc and loves football. (LOL) Cute but typical.
Told you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-71816b300477
-
12-10-23 11:00 #7727Senior Member

Posts: 131https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-f860922c2e49
I would avoid, she let me know at the m&g she has an active case against her. Something like assault against a former boyfriend, signs of serious mental health issues. Showed up to the restaurant looking like an escort, kept pulling off her hair extensions while nonstop talking. I think she wants ppm but it didn't really matter how much once I saw her midriff (she wore a cropped top, in December). She lost weight and had gross flabby skin like someone who had weight loss surgery.
-
12-10-23 10:54 #7726Senior Member

Posts: 63What's Outlandish?
About this comment? Do you really think that these different categories of men don't exist?
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 23:08 #7725Senior Member

Posts: 500Says she's a hotwife in her profile, which I think means the husband allows other dudes to fuck her, basically she's a life of a cuck. I ain't paying that much for 29 year old pootang LOL thanks for sharing who to avoid though.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 21:41 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 110Back on SA
Decided to give SA another try, pay for play again. Send out messages to everyone I was interested. Talk to a couple and working on some more. Here are couple I talked with.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-27549a8530ec
I ran across Kali's profile. I know someone posted a quick review on her and her friend, good on you. Talked and she is asking 1 k ppm and per month. Also for her and her friend is 2 k just putting it out there do anyone who is down to pay that. Have fun mongers! Too rich for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-22a29256323d
Married chick who is ask 600-800 ppm or monthly. Is down to doing videos and sending / sharing with her husband who I guess likes seeing her get her cheeks clapped. Tried working her down and haven't heard back, that's, that for her. For anyone that's willing to pay that, have fun. Just sharing for all.
Will report back with some others I'm working on seeing.
Cheers!
-
12-09-23 14:41 #7723Senior Member

Posts: 2335I'm sure they are somewhat selective.
Originally Posted by Mamouna
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 14:09 #7722Senior Member

Posts: 500Well I would pay because it's a story LOL that's about it. Yes, there's better looking woman out there obviously.
Originally Posted by ProJohn1
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 12:56 #7721Banned Member

Posts: 510Yea not me. Taylor Swift is the literal definition of average. She is not very attractive at all. I see girls WAY WAY more attractive everyday at the grocery store. She has no ass. No tits. Face is meh. She has a very generic border line manly face. She wears a ton of makeup professionally done up and she's still meh.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




