Thread: Private delights
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 704
-
12-13-23 12:13 #374Regular Member

Posts: 1LMacks0018
Hi- anyone have experience with her?
-
12-13-23 06:47 #373Regular Member

Posts: 2CarrieCabello
Her ass is real. BBBJ was above average. She puts in a good effort and seemed to enjoy the encounter. I sensed good vibes from her.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 15:13 #372Senior Member

Posts: 733Great intel DK. Any of them offer PSE / BBFS?
-
12-12-23 00:50 #371Senior Member

Posts: 38Recommendations
I been in this for 5 years strong. I do it far less now, but I can tell you guys my experience on people you should see and avoid. As you know, it is hard to leave bad review so here it is.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Realjennyling
Love her, Super sweet. Tall asian girl with a big ass. You guys should see her whenever she is in town. Never any issues.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AlinaMarie
One of the best providers. Super Sweet. Tall asian girl. Super chill. Must see.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/officialkimsouri
Thick asian girl. She is cool. You Guys should see her at least once for the view.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/salenabunny
Man for the price you can't go wrong. She pretty much lets you do whatever you want.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Xo_Jasmine
She was my go-to when I was doing this often. Very chill. Very nice shaped ass. Definitely must see.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jodeci
Man she is use to be chill and relaxed, but now she just wants you to finish very quick. I recommend seeing her once for QV only bc of the look of her big ass but that's it.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/VIPStephanie
She use to be amazing, but she got way too expensive. I would not recommend.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Stacey2cx
I would stay away, she holds the hood the whole entire time. Skip.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TheCiennaRose
Eh she is okay, but is pricey now. She does not know how to give a BJ.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Marissababyy
One of the best hip to ass ratio I have ever seen. She is amazing. The view is incredible, she is a must see.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LeaJvip
Petite and nice shaped ass. She got very pricey now, so I would skip unless you have the money to spend.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Coco_Chanel
There is way better out there.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Joyrosee
She is very sweet, Sometimes she holds the hood, she is very chill. I would recommend.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Veronica0822
I would recommend 100 percent. Nice shaped ass.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nadaly
My current go-to. Super easy, You can hit her up at any day and time and she is available. I know alot of people complain about her, but she is just a simple, quick in and out.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KatieKat_
One of the best. Def recommend. Every time she is in town.
-
12-12-23 00:48 #370Senior Member

Posts: 38Rankings and Blacklist.
I been in this for 5 years strong. I do it far less now, but I can tell you guys my experience on people you should see and avoid. As you know, it is hard to leave bad review so here it is.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Realjennyling
Love her, Super sweet. Tall asian girl with a big ass. You guys should see her whenever she is in town. Never any issues.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/AlinaMarie
One of the best providers. Super Sweet. Tall asian girl. Super chill. Must see.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/officialkimsouri
Thick asian girl. She is cool. You Guys should see her at least once for the view.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/salenabunny
Man for the price you can't go wrong. She pretty much lets you do whatever you want.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Xo_Jasmine
She was my go-to when I was doing this often. Very chill. Very nice shaped ass. Definitely must see.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Jodeci
Man she is use to be chill and relaxed, but now she just wants you to finish very quick. I recommend seeing her once for QV only bc of the look of her big ass but that's it.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/VIPStephanie
She use to be amazing, but she got way too expensive. I would not recommend.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Stacey2cx
I would stay away, she holds the hood the whole entire time. Skip.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/TheCiennaRose
Eh she is okay, but is pricey now. She does not know how to give a BJ.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Marissababyy
One of the best hip to ass ratio I have ever seen. She is amazing. The view is incredible, she is a must see.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LeaJvip
Petite and nice shaped ass. She got very pricey now, so I would skip unless you have the money to spend.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Coco_Chanel
There is way better out there.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Joyrosee
She is very sweet, Sometimes she holds the hood, she is very chill. I would recommend.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Veronica0822
I would recommend 100 percent. Nice shaped ass.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nadaly
My current go-to. Super easy, You can hit her up at any day and time and she is available. I know a lot of people complain about her, but she is just a simple, quick in and out.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/KatieKat_
One of the best. Def recommend. Every time she is in town.
-
12-11-23 13:02 #369Senior Member

Posts: 102Nuruwithfrancee
I'm also interested in info on Nuruwithfrancee. Anyone have any experience with her?
Originally Posted by GotTheDawgInMe
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nuruwithfrancee
-
12-10-23 00:10 #368Regular Member

Posts: 5MissRosey aka AshleyRain is a scammer.
Did you really see this girl? She tried to scam me but I reversed the transaction on her. I figured it was some dumbass dude sitting at home playing with his phone.
Originally Posted by SuelyBrah
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 10:54 #367Senior Member

Posts: 1388ShayGolden
This blondie used to be one of the hottest girls and ex-pornstars available for your creampie pleasure. She looks pretty rough now, but the irony is her rates are now beyond GPS. Delusional is more like it. Kinda like a late 90's Ford Taurus that keeps appreciating on Kelley Blue Book as it racks up the miles and rust LOL. This is her PD profile.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/shaygoldenxxx7
Now apparently on Hx she don't even want to spread her pussy and suck cock no more. Check out the blog she started below offering virtual dates only. The serial bloggers are calling her ass out. They said fine we be okay with imaginary dates, as long as you get paid with imaginary dollars ha ha ha! She also has an HX account which was just reactivated.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PerfectCak3
https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/690173/
I always says hit these girls fast and hit them hard as soon as they enter the market. The longer they stay, the prices go up, the services go down, and the tude gets unbearable! Too bad. It was so much fun giving creampies and throatpies to this once fire Barbie.
-
11-23-23 20:13 #366Senior Member

Posts: 25Makes a lot of sense and it's what I suspected. Thanks for sharing, hopefully a lot of people see this and think twice before booking them.
Originally Posted by SunsetMando
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 14:06 #365Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 271Yes and no
It's bait and switch. But I did get a really nice massage and the gal was nice. But DEF NOT THE GIRLS IN THE PIC. MUCH MIUCH older. She still got the job done. But I can't stand bait and switches like that.
Originally Posted by Armany
[View Original Post]
I think these places have a rotation of gals who work, it's essentially a massage parlor and based on luck who you might see.
-
11-22-23 11:37 #364Senior Member

Posts: 65They are bait and switch, most only offer massages. I've met a couple diamonds that are passing through. Incall is the same place as kgirls in west LA and another close to Westwood and then there's the other MW incall that's also the same place as Kgirls and one in studio city. I've met a gorgeous blonde that I was able to get full service that was a few years ago when they had a incall on culver and overland. Most girls are Russian, you need to ask if they offer full service. Most don't sadly.
Originally Posted by RollDice
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-23 20:25 #363Senior Member

Posts: 25I've actually been wondering the same myself for a while. Hoping someone else can chime in with their experience.
Originally Posted by Armany
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 06:15 #362Senior Member

Posts: 196The keywords latina + big booty got your attention huh? Haha.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
Well here's one I've seen from Hx and can share.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SashaValentina
This girl got some ass perhaps it's bbl, perhaps not, very hard to tell imo. Her abs are nicely done too. Good skills and personality wise, but no English. I think they belong to a group / crew.
-
11-08-23 19:57 #361Senior Member

Posts: 983Is her ass real or BBL? Was her BBBJ good? Seems she ditched HX for PD.
Originally Posted by AlfaKromeo
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 19:10 #360Senior Member

Posts: 29PD massage profiles
Has anyone noticed there's so many profiles offering the same 180 hh /220 hr massage rates? The pics look too good to be true for these girls. Has anyone tried it? Is it legit? Also are they all through the same booker or what's the deal? Thanks.











Reply With Quote





