Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Private delights

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 704
This blog is moderated by CreamFire
  1. #299
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBossDaddy33  [View Original Post]
    Another deposit scammer. Don't waste your time or money on this profile.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...tario/Skymarie
    Noted, thank you for sharing. Whenever a brother monger shares their bad experience on here, I am going to take their word for it. We only got ourselves. Bitches are covering for each other even though they are in the wrong. And to make matters worse, PD is owned by dishonest people. THey will BLOCK out bad reviews written by the guys. But most of these reviews are honest and true. When the providers pull some BS, the guys need to write about it. But nope, our reviews will not go through. We need a better site than this trash PD

  2. #298

    Another to the "Will NOT repeat list"

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nicole_Silver

    I saw this one recently. Firstly, the photos are hella outdated. I think it is the same girl, but it these photos must have been hardcore photoshop and or taken 10+ years ago. The girl in person is about 10-10-15 years older with noticeable wrinkles AND a belly. She also hardly speaks English, so communication was hard.

    She is NOT GFE, even though he site implies it and she will say yes to you at the end.

    The service was not good either. It's CBBJ and it is not pleasant when she does it.

    The only thing she got going for her was that she will some treats and water in the end.

    I think she knows she's not measuring up for how much she's charging so it's a compensation.

    Definitely not worth it, not repeating and definitely not recommending.

  3. #297

    Skymarie

    Another deposit scammer. Don't waste your time or money on this profile.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...tario/Skymarie

  4. #296
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Skymarie

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Skymarie

    She wanted $250 HH, $450 HR.

    I wanted to see Skymarie when she was available and I contacted her. Easy communication and responded very quickly that she was now available. We set up a time at the place she was staying at. I arrived and she told me if I can wait a few minutes so she can be ready, no problem. Those few minutes turned to 30 minutes waiting. I texted her again about the status of our meeting and I got a text saying that her "friend" was ready to see me in my car? Looked like she was doing a Bait & Switch, no pics of her either. I wasn't informed about a "friend" or meeting me in my car. I texted her back about the confusion and no response. I texted her back that I was going home and feeling worried about the friend thing and all she responded was "OK". No explanation, no apologies. Traveled and waited just to get flaked on with a Bait & Switch. Avoid her at all costs.

  5. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    SammyKay and Avocado Thottie.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SammyKay

    She was in the LA Area, now posting in Las Vegas. Pictures are stolen from:

    https://www.twpornstars.com/lildedja...year&sort=date

    Has anyone seen her? How does she get 13 reviews like this and not one mention of the pictures? Something is really wrong here!

    I'm getting tired of this BS on PD.
    I think the reviews are screen by Private Delights mod, so they they can keep favorable reviews on the site.

  6. #294

    SammyKay

    SammyKay and Avocado Thottie.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/SammyKay

    She was in the LA Area, now posting in Las Vegas. Pictures are stolen from:

    https://www.twpornstars.com/lildedja...year&sort=date

    Has anyone seen her? How does she get 13 reviews like this and not one mention of the pictures? Something is really wrong here!

    I'm getting tired of this BS on PD.

  7. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...FelicityMonroe

    Saw this one before and things were alright, but she did had a strong ass stench from behind. Tried her a second time for the reasonable price of 100 for qv. We agreed on a time and everything. Once I got there, she gave me a long as made up story about her mom and pets, how she needed extra time to take care of. Little did she now, I parked right in front of her room, saw and recognize her, saw another dude going into her room. They closed the curtain for 5 minutes. He got out and gtfo.

    I get that these girls can get busy and sometimes accidentally overbook once a while. But to make you wait in the parking lot and tell you a cock and bull lie like that isn't cool. If busy, just say come at a later time or so. Best policy is to not overbook and having to lie about it. Respect our time. Anyway, I called her out on her bs and left. I don't play dumb games. She lost a client forever.

    If you like a strong stench and being lied to, book this one.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ena/Betty_Boom

    Saw this one recently. Seems like a nice girl and is the girl in the photo, but those are old photos. Now her mid section is bigger and she's looking older. She will do qv for 150 but no GFE. She almost won't even give CBJ until I pressed for it. And when she does, it was like a half assed job. I didn't get excited from that interaction at all. She put the room really dark too. Too many nuance that I did not enjoy and would not repeat. Had I known a head of time, I wouldn't go. I don't think her hhr would be any better.
    $100 to put it in her for a quickie not bad.

  8. #292

    Adding more to my "WILL NOT REPEAT" list

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...FelicityMonroe

    Saw this one before and things were alright, but she did had a strong ass stench from behind. Tried her a second time for the reasonable price of 100 for qv. We agreed on a time and everything. Once I got there, she gave me a long as made up story about her mom and pets, how she needed extra time to take care of. Little did she now, I parked right in front of her room, saw and recognize her, saw another dude going into her room. They closed the curtain for 5 minutes. He got out and gtfo.

    I get that these girls can get busy and sometimes accidentally overbook once a while. But to make you wait in the parking lot and tell you a cock and bull lie like that isn't cool. If busy, just say come at a later time or so. Best policy is to not overbook and having to lie about it. Respect our time. Anyway, I called her out on her bs and left. I don't play dumb games. She lost a client forever.

    If you like a strong stench and being lied to, book this one.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ena/Betty_Boom

    Saw this one recently. Seems like a nice girl and is the girl in the photo, but those are old photos. Now her mid section is bigger and she's looking older. She will do qv for 150 but no GFE. She almost won't even give CBJ until I pressed for it. And when she does, it was like a half assed job. I didn't get excited from that interaction at all. She put the room really dark too. Too many nuance that I did not enjoy and would not repeat. Had I known a head of time, I wouldn't go. I don't think her hhr would be any better.

  9. #291

    Margo

    Quote Originally Posted by Avas69  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'd really like to meet her:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eim/Miss_Margo

    We had an appointment then she asked if I could come a bit later, I could not and while I was annoyed, I understand things come up or maybe she wasn't in the mood, I'm good. So we rescheduled for the following day at noon. She then said she was moving to a different hotel and asked if I could come at 10 am, I could not, could I come later? Not really, I was doing this on my extended lunch break. Anyway, what would y'all do? The flakiness bugs me but maybe it's nothing.
    I've seen her before. She is a sweet girl. Two things to note:

    1. She has some tattoos. They're photoshopped out of her pics. She also has pierced nipples. Didn't bother me, but just a FYI.

    2. She advertises MSOG, but she likes to talk / get to know you up front. I think it's genuine on her part, and not an attempt to eat up time. But if you're looking for MSOG, it's probably not going to happen in an hour long visit. Just book a half hour.

  10. #290

    Miss Margo on PD?

    Hello,

    I'd really like to meet her:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...eim/Miss_Margo

    We had an appointment then she asked if I could come a bit later, I could not and while I was annoyed, I understand things come up or maybe she wasn't in the mood, I'm good. So we rescheduled for the following day at noon. She then said she was moving to a different hotel and asked if I could come at 10 am, I could not, could I come later? Not really, I was doing this on my extended lunch break. Anyway, what would y'all do? The flakiness bugs me but maybe it's nothing.

  11. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by GotTheDawgInMe  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a couple of these females.

    Kendra I seen her like 2 years ago she's an ig model.

    She was about 200 $ for hh she wasn't all done up like in her pictures, you could tell she had a bitchy attitude if you got on her bad side but I didn't let it go there LOL I just kept it cool I got a FS and left.

    Royal treat also about 2 years ago.

    She's loose af tries to talk dirty, but I think her voice might be deeper than mine, kinda wasn't into it when she said "awwww yes fuck me daddy" sounding like pop smoke. Can't complain 100 $ for Qv tho just to test the waters, I remember her screening was pretty strict you have to text you exactly what package you want, I think I went for the bronze package.

    Other than that has any one seen this new chick going around she goes by the username " Nuruwithfrancee" the pics she uses are also an ig model I found it strange how she popped up recently new account and within 3 days she has 8 reviews and I look at the people reviewing her and they have seen a few providers I have seen. So idk I need some ones true experience here LOL.
    We got to get better at calling these THOTS "models" and "influencers. " All they're doing is selling pussy and ass. They're not models nor influencing anything good. Simply put, they're thots.

    Now as for Kendra, yea, had I know she got this bitchy attitude, I would not have seen her obviously. She's a dime a dozen for your typical entitled white girl. These girls think you owe them something just cause they got a pussy. I've dated too many to know better.

    For Royal headache, what annoyed me with her is her fake organism. ***** would say she's coming after 30 seconds of play. Comon. Bro who are you fooling? I've with many women normally, not by means of mongering. And I'm sure many guys here know when a girl is really coming vs faking it. She's horse shit with that dirty talk and smell. Doing too much greek got her leaking or something.

  12. #288

    LOL I took a shot!

    Quote Originally Posted by BikiniFan  [View Original Post]
    What stupid fucking pricing is that? Does she carry change?
    Seen her said to myself might get lucky with this one. I texted her twice on separate occasions and no dice.

    She has some like cam soda videos around the Internet definitely some fap material but would be even better if I could bang that box in real life.

  13. #287
    I've seen a couple of these females.

    Kendra I seen her like 2 years ago she's an ig model.

    She was about 200 $ for hh she wasn't all done up like in her pictures, you could tell she had a bitchy attitude if you got on her bad side but I didn't let it go there LOL I just kept it cool I got a FS and left.

    Royal treat also about 2 years ago.

    She's loose af tries to talk dirty, but I think her voice might be deeper than mine, kinda wasn't into it when she said "awwww yes fuck me daddy" sounding like pop smoke. Can't complain 100 $ for Qv tho just to test the waters, I remember her screening was pretty strict you have to text you exactly what package you want, I think I went for the bronze package.

    Other than that has any one seen this new chick going around she goes by the username " Nuruwithfrancee" the pics she uses are also an ig model I found it strange how she popped up recently new account and within 3 days she has 8 reviews and I look at the people reviewing her and they have seen a few providers I have seen. So idk I need some ones true experience here LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuelyBrah  [View Original Post]
    Alright gents, It's about time for me write my personal 411 blacklist reviews on PD. Either I or my homies have seen all of these girls personally.

    Only the worst of them are going on this list. PD don't allow us to write true and descriptive reviews. So use this guide to dodge bullets, rip offs, scammers, time waster.

    Obviously I haven't every single hoe there is, so keep in mind that just because the girl you are interested in isn't on here doesn't.

    Mean she's off the hook. We will continue to add more to this list overtime.

  14. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by MalvinHarris  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ange/petitemia

    Anyone seen this girl? Pics look good but no info to be found.
    What stupid fucking pricing is that? Does she carry change?

  15. #285

    Petitemia

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ange/petitemia

    Anyone seen this girl? Pics look good but no info to be found.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape