Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 3245
-
12-12-23 22:52 #2300Banned Member

Posts: 163Scam
Smells like a scam or robbery to me looking for vulnerable easy target white men.
Originally Posted by Jakeave
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 14:00 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 222April
I decided to pull the trigger with April, she's not as thin as her pictures suggest but her body is ok nonetheless. Her right calf is wrapped in a bandage from a recent operation, she doesn't smoke. Opted for the half hr and she didn't disappoint, she claims she's only been doing this for a couple months because her boyfriend cheated on her and left her homeless. Overall she's a solid provider, nice personality, doesn't seem to do drugs although I've been mistaken in the past. 120 for the half.
-
12-12-23 11:37 #2298Regular Member

Posts: 1Does anyone have any info on her?
-
12-12-23 00:56 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 30Any feedback on this one?
-
12-09-23 13:34 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 222April
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...i/210995009978
Has anyone seen April in Groton? Looks like my type but she's impossible to get in touch with.
-
12-08-23 17:08 #2295Senior Member

Posts: 199Was not the question posed to me. Pardon, I'll do better next time.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 20:09 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 1234Great info.
Originally Posted by FreeLovinMarc
[View Original Post]
Some of us LIKE she made you grab a rubber. That's not always a negative to many of us.
-
12-07-23 18:57 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 672Emma
Appreciate all your responses. She is off my regular route, but will try to meet next week and report.
Originally Posted by Jarred
[View Original Post]
Post is taken down, so need to wait till she post again.
-
12-07-23 15:10 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 199She was pretty clean. Said no limits over text but immediately asked me to grab a rubber from the table, probably could have pushed but she's lightly chubby which I like so I just wanted to get her working. If you don't mind her playing on her phone while you pound away maybe its up your alley but I won't give her any more green.
Originally Posted by StubbyLuv666
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 01:03 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 324In my experience, PSE is YMMV with her.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 20:46 #2290Regular Member

Posts: 12I know this isn't a good review but curious about her hygiene and if she required a cover? Did she host? I got a thing for going Greek on chubbies.
Originally Posted by FreeLovinMarc
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 18:15 #2289Senior Member

Posts: 215I think if I paid full price I could have talked her into it. Her overall attitude about the cover leads me to believe creampie is off the table, but I could be wrong. Hillary always did BBFS cip like it was included. I know that's rare but I loved it.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
No pungent odor but I didn't get that close so don't quote me.
-
12-06-23 17:56 #2288Senior Member

Posts: 672I like the pics and might visit.
Originally Posted by CasinoGuy66
[View Original Post]
Did you try DATY? Any odor?
So in spite of PSE in the post, she insist on cover? I know these people use that term loosely.
-
12-06-23 17:06 #2287Senior Member

Posts: 215Emma
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...2/487959822462
Saw her today, communication was instant and I was on the way to see her within 20 min. I requested a qv and we agreed on something under 100. Short 5 minute wait in parking lot when I pulled in. Photos are accurate. Her ass is really nice, and her legs are really nice.
BBBJ not that great, got me hard. She offered up doggy or mish, doesn't like to ride. She insisted on a cover, although I didn't press at all because I had already negotiated on visit price. She seemed to be into it, or put on a good act at least.
I'd say she's one of the better options right now. I haven't seen many girls since Hillary fell off the map but this girl is drama free easy setup and decent service.
-
12-05-23 15:42 #2286Senior Member

Posts: 215Curious
In my experience a girl like this screams pimp, or if not, would act very hood like and have more drama than it's worth. I also noticed she posted in the Hartford section, but lists casino area as her location.
Originally Posted by Don101
[View Original Post]
If you toftt please let us know though. I'd love to have a session with someone like this, but I don't because of prior experiences.










Reply With Quote





