Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 10619
-
12-14-23 23:10 #7829Senior Member

Posts: 135Prices?
What is her rate for BB, though? I've found her latest STG ad, where she lists a bunch of times and prices, but BBFS was only mentioned after the multi-hour session for a huge sum. If BB is available at the hhr / hr times with an upcharge, it would be helpful to know how much the VIP option is.
Originally Posted by Claymore142
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 22:08 #7828Senior Member

Posts: 389GPS Board
GPS board is just slang for the TNA Board. GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome.
Originally Posted by RedmondHobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 13:59 #7827Regular Member

Posts: 7GPS Board
Can anyone send me a PM pointing me to the GPS Board? I've tried searching it and can't find it.
Originally Posted by eocowboy
[View Original Post]
I appreciate the help.
Thanks.
-
12-14-23 11:55 #7826Senior Member

Posts: 72Yep, it appears she was busy with end of term school work.
Originally Posted by PdxLuvBB
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 11:38 #7825Senior Member

Posts: 36I agree with this 100%, and yes I did book a bit more time and make an effort (like always) to make her comfortable and get the best possible experience for myself. I do know that she was having an issue with her sister at the time (this was late October) and don't know if that was ever resolved. So not sure whether duo is available or not.
Originally Posted by eocowboy
[View Original Post]
I did get some inside info beforehand. And yes, she was shy and inexperienced. But once the action started she was all in and enthusiastic, and not a clock watcher.
-
12-14-23 09:52 #7824Senior Member

Posts: 85Active
She posted an ad today on the GPS board.
Originally Posted by Wagnerb
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 01:32 #7823Senior Member

Posts: 106Still active that I have seen.
I have seen quite a few Posts on S. T. G. Not the other board.
Originally Posted by Wagnerb
[View Original Post]
S1.
-
12-14-23 01:09 #7822Senior Member

Posts: 72Maybe
Looks like she checked in late November. Who knows.
Originally Posted by Wagnerb
[View Original Post]
PDX Bear reviews are generally worth reading. He noted BBBJ and open to FC. Another reviewer mentioned he follows Bear and there was no mention of CFS in the activities. She has an alert for flaking and a guy posted he experienced the same.
TNA isn't always totally worthless. She's young and inexperienced so it's really likely she won't keep time, her incall availability is nebulous at best and she will be nervous. The quality of the actual date if you can swing it will depend upon your ability to make her feel comfortable. The date likely depends on you providing a space she's comfortable with. On the flip side, her donations allow for a good value at extended times for someone wanting to create that comfortable space. I have no doubt the BBFS would in large part be out of that comfort level she has.
I been down this road before. Actually dated a young provider for over a year after setting up a date that took into account insecurities. She was literally half my age. At this post, the thin girl with A cups would likely make me feel I was with a middle schooler, so I am past that.
Occasionally, you can glean something out of the other board if you want to take the time.
-
12-13-23 19:14 #7821Senior Member

Posts: 135Inactive though
Is she still active, though? She hasn't posted since October, and her sister's page has no activity at all (no idea if those duo dates were also BB).
Originally Posted by BostonRob69
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 12:49 #7820Regular Member

Posts: 5Identical twin sister that she plays with and does duos with is interesting.
Originally Posted by Claymore142
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 22:22 #7819Senior Member

Posts: 36CherryOnTop
Saw this one a few months ago, confirmed easy BBFSCIP. Loves it, in fact.
Not sure if I would repeat though. Smoking and drug use, had issues staying awake for the session and really variable on energy level. Also, not as cute as pictures, but I still had fun.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...s7_Ch3rry0n7op
-
12-12-23 15:59 #7818Senior Member

Posts: 1157Kristi love
Anyone know is she offers bbfscip?
-
12-12-23 13:22 #7817Regular Member

Posts: 21Thank you for the report
Thank you for the report.
Good thing you have your tool with you. Glad to hear you are out of there safely.
Thanks again for the report.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 13:19 #7816Regular Member

Posts: 21Thanks for the report
Oh wow. That's scary experience. Good thing you have your tool handy.
Glad that you are out of there. Thank you for the report.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 11:05 #7815Senior Member

Posts: 2938Post is gone.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





