Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 8531
-
12-15-23 20:49 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 106Orange Uxbridge
Drove by and decided to stop in. Was hoping for a good time, because it is convenient for me.
Had Susie, and she is cute. Lame ass massage, more of an ADHD rub that was all over the place. Got interrupted half a dozen times to answer the door or the phone. Almost no tease, then a jackhammer finish. She tried to upsell to a baggie BJ for $. I asked about FS, but no. I should have left, but agreed on. 5 for a HJ. She wanted. 6.
Payed for an hour, but got rushed out after 40 minutes. Probably attended to for 20.
7 for a shorted hour. 5 for a handie.
Won't be repeating.
-
12-15-23 00:43 #6445Senior Member

Posts: 83Irene
She sent me a text a few weeks ago saying she was retiring and wished me well. It seemed like more of a permanent retirement than a pause for school break, but hope I'm wrong. She was my favorite FBSM lady. I saw her a bunch over many years and always had an amazing time. Man, do I have some fond memories. She taught me the value of being nice and charming, but not overly flirty, to get the most out of a session and build heat for the next session. I know she had won the lottery at some point, but it wasn't enough to fully retire. Maybe she got a better paying job or got into a relationship?
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 16:53 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 54I'm thinking of visiting there, are any of these old ladies "Skinny"? I'm into that.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 16:22 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 505Irene
She's been discussed recently in the Worcester Non-AMP Thread. Someone saw her a little while back. It has been suggested that because she has kids, she doesn't work much around the holidays. I don't know if that's true or not, but I know it was also hard to get in touch with her during the summer too.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 12:59 #6442Senior Member

Posts: 559Has Irene Retired?
Hello Fellow Mongers.
I've been trying to contact Irene recently as I'm in the area for work and I have not received any response from her.
She usually answers in a day or two at the most. But nothing back in over a week.
Has she retired? Has she moved? Any info from the board would be greatly appreciated.
I know she's not everyone's cup of tea but I personally love her massages although I wish there was more.
Peace.
-
12-14-23 08:36 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 33Tiffany
Check reviews for 452 wash brain tree. YMMV may include enthusiastic FS. Tiff is 5'4 120 B cups great ass, the nicest skin you'll ever touch, funny, personable and sweet. Get your 2 benjamins out for a starter tip though. If you know what kegels are, you'll appreciate Tiffany. And if you like DATY, you won't want to leave.
Originally Posted by CuriousTourist
[View Original Post]
Good luck! She just arrived so get some!
-
12-14-23 07:15 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 43Tiffany at Seven
Have not seen any previous reports about Tiffany in medway. Do you have a description?
Originally Posted by TwBone
[View Original Post]
I thought this place was primarily CBJ for between 1 and 1,2, plus house. Does her YMMV include FS? If so, what sorta damage we talking about?
-
12-13-23 22:39 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 51Pardon my ignorance.
Haven't been in Evergreen since the place first opened 7 or 8 years ago. Lovely young thing in there back then who would ask me if I wanted to join her for a cup of tea when we were done. Never had that happen anywhere. Anyway, was curious if by some miracle you got out the door for the 100 total or if that was on top of house fee??
Originally Posted by FrogPilot
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 16:27 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 147Tiffany is in Seven, Medway
For those fans of Tiffany, she is now in Seven. Her YMMV menu all depends on your offering, good looking, very nice personality and spinner body. Have fun!
-
12-12-23 17:56 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 52What was the amount you paid, and for how long?
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 05:59 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 108Qq
Haven't been in over a year, so made my annual trip. Same as always, easy, raw pump and dump. These ole grannies never change.
-
12-10-23 16:06 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 279Hosmer st
50+ lady average rub. No real massage. 50 for 30+40 for handy. No touch allowed.
-
12-08-23 17:09 #6434Senior Member

Posts: 43Can't line up?
Anyone know what the current lineup at can't looks like? Have not seen any posts about them lately, and am wondering if the talent is worth a visit, or whether I should journey to providence.
Help appreciated!
-
12-05-23 15:33 #6433Senior Member

Posts: 147Seven Medway
Apple is the name (not Family Braintree Apple) Very long hair 30 something very good looking not a spinner but not chubby either, natural B. Nice massage skill very detail and patient in her work. Took all the tightness on my back and then some. On the flip I opted for CBJ with whole body access, the feel of her natural B was superb, light not rough or deep FIV was allowed. Good massage and enthusiastic ending is a plus! For 1 hr. Work 60+120 well spent.
-
12-05-23 05:47 #6432Regular Member

Posts: 23Tease
Anyone know a place that does a lot of teasing throughout the massage and not just near the end? Massages are always good, but I want something more, ya know?









Reply With Quote




