Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11273
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    If we all said 60 max the world would be great again! They all say 100. I say 60 and 80% agree.

    Even the top girls that guys say 120 and are dimes. I offer 60, most agree on 75. Christmas time, be smart.

    Grapp150.
    Some people think if they pay more they get more, I like to stretch my dollars as far as possible.

  2. #11272

    Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by BhallzDeep  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Jersey. Not a bad deal. $60 for QV (shout out to Grapp for saying the price he would only work with her for) so I negotiated the same. Hotel was east Orlando. Clean hotel, no roommates, saw cat food & bowl but no cats. Clean and quick not prettiest but very nice and honestly I only was interested because of the nice ass she has.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/161784545
    If we all said 60 max the world would be great again! They all say 100. I say 60 and 80% agree.

    Even the top girls that guys say 120 and are dimes. I offer 60, most agree on 75. Christmas time, be smart.

    Grapp150.

  3. #11271
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny67  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what ever happened to her? Is she out of the game or UTR now? She was one of the best visits I've ever dreamt of and would love to see her again. Or atleast any pictures to share or * Might be a shot in the dark. Best solo experience hands down.
    Last I heard she moved to Texas and has been out of the game since. I will miss her greatly. If anyone can please share any info or pictures please do so.

  4. #11270

    Persianhottie aka sexyandforeign

    Anyone know what ever happened to her? Is she out of the game or UTR now? She was one of the best visits I've ever dreamt of and would love to see her again. Or atleast any pictures to share or * Might be a shot in the dark. Best solo experience hands down.

  5. #11269

    Looking yummy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sami94  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Goes by Lilly and does car dates in the east Orlando area. Can't seem to find any reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...381/3527804865
    That ass looks great.

  6. #11268

    Lily East Orlando

    Anyone seen her? Goes by Lilly and does car dates in the east Orlando area. Can't seem to find any reviews.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...381/3527804865

  7. #11267
    Seems like scam, never seen that girl around perhaps other SM can help, for me it is fishy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gents,

    I head back to Orlando soon. And I saw this ad for Jade. She is listed as being near where I will stay. Seems very attractive and intelligent. Two qualities I admire.

    Anyone seen her? Or have any data about her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...d-fun/60377749

    Thanks for any help.

    Gw.

  8. #11266
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Request for info.

    Good morning gents,

    I head back to Orlando soon. And I saw this ad for Jade. She is listed as being near where I will stay. Seems very attractive and intelligent. Two qualities I admire.

    Anyone seen her? Or have any data about her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...d-fun/60377749

    Thanks for any help.

    Gw.

  9. #11265

    My trip orlando

    Definitely plan on seeing Sophia considering all the positive reports, but was also interested in some backdoor fun which she doesn't offer.

    Does anyone know anything about this lady. If the pics are close I would definitely enjoy myself.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2144632

  10. #11264

    Bait and Switch

    I just tell them you're not the girl in the ad and leave. I usually try and get a photo beforehand to show them who I was expecting. I don't put up with that BS.

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStroller  [View Original Post]
    When you guys show up to spot and the girl looks nothing like their ad and your little head won't even go there; what do you guys tell them to get out of there. I normally will ask for Greek, and if they say no, then I'm like. Aw man, that's what I wanted. Or I'll ask do you have cashapp? And if they say no, then I'll say then I need to go get some Mario coins. And I bounce. Do you guys ever just say no, you're not what you advertised? What do you say to get out?
    .

  11. #11263

    Bait and switch excuses

    When you guys show up to spot and the girl looks nothing like their ad and your little head won't even go there; what do you guys tell them to get out of there. I normally will ask for Greek, and if they say no, then I'm like. Aw man, that's what I wanted. Or I'll ask do you have cashapp? And if they say no, then I'll say then I need to go get some Mario coins. And I bounce. Do you guys ever just say no, you're not what you advertised? What do you say to get out?

  12. #11262
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRod123  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could report on her looks and performance, however I was waiting in the parking lot for a half hour before I decided to bolt. I had nothing to do but surf the internet. I even followed her bull crap rules of contacting her a minimum of 2 hours ahead of time to ensure there won't be much waiting for her. She kept in contact all the way up till I text I'm 5 minutes away which was her request. I sent a message saying I was there then crickets. This the second time she has did this to me. She is permanently on my no fly list. She finally text me back hours later with a bull crap excuse. I told her to save it and that I do not know how she stay in business. I even ask for her to make it up to me somehow and she still does not accept any responsibility for my lost time waiting.

    In my opinion she should starve!
    That's why half the time I message these girls while I'm chilling at home. And I wait and then tell them I pulled in to the parking lot. And I wait to see what they do. I even have photos of many of the normal spots so I have a pic to send them if they ask me to send them a pic of the parking lot to show I'm there. When I message them, if they don't respond of ask for a deposit, then I k ow they're BS and I didn't waste a drop of gas to find out. But if they give me their room #, I'll show up whenever I want, case the room and the hit them up later with a different number and order in. Sometimes I'm out and about last min and get taken for my time, but most of the time, I'm screening these cats.

  13. #11261
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleStroller  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I don't get why they ask for this. You are taking much more of a risk to verify yourself. They say they do this to protect themselves. BS. If someone was trying to get them, sending a pic is not going to help. They could just get someone to take the pic for them and then show up after they get the room #. I've googled selfies and sent them those before. It's worked 95% of the time. I've never actually showed up to any of the rooms before though. I consider asking for verification a red flag. But I figure they wouldn't know the difference. Since all black people look alike. LOL.
    The ONLY reason a SW will ask for a photo is to try to blackmail you. It's not for their safety, it's for their retirement plan. Wise up fellas. These girls don't care about your feelings.

  14. #11260
    Slim shady can you clear your inbox?

  15. #11259

    I wish

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady96  [View Original Post]
    Is posting that she is in the LBV area, used to have mixed reviews when she was in Altamonte. Great head but a bad time manager. Always had guys waiting in the parking lot, I'm always down for a good flute lesson and LBV is close by. Some reports are that she has slimmed down and looks better than ever. Anyone have any details on her performance in the new location would be appreciated. Peace and happy holidays my fellows perves.
    I wish I could report on her looks and performance, however I was waiting in the parking lot for a half hour before I decided to bolt. I had nothing to do but surf the internet. I even followed her bull crap rules of contacting her a minimum of 2 hours ahead of time to ensure there won't be much waiting for her. She kept in contact all the way up till I text I'm 5 minutes away which was her request. I sent a message saying I was there then crickets. This the second time she has did this to me. She is permanently on my no fly list. She finally text me back hours later with a bull crap excuse. I told her to save it and that I do not know how she stay in business. I even ask for her to make it up to me somehow and she still does not accept any responsibility for my lost time waiting.

    In my opinion she should starve!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape