The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 683 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 649 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 10237
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8017

    Stasia

    After reading up on some experiences you fine gentlemen have shared, I took the plunge with Stasia. I've seen her ads before but since reading up on here, I felt confident about meeting up. Did the short stay to see if I'd like her, can say that I would repeat. Her face is very cute, body is okay. Her skin is saggy, not sure if it's due to weight loss or what, but still some redeeming qualities. She talked a lot prior to beginning, just laying out some rules and general chit chat. She's not a clock watcher and communicates well. Not a lot of noise from her, but the experience was enjoyable for me. The only odd thing I found was that she performed CBJ but after fucking in a few different positions, she let me CIM. I was not expecting that since the oral was originally covered. I mean I'm not complaining, just not sure what the logic was haha.

    A couple of side notes, the hotel she was staying at was eh. Felt a little sketchy at first, but it's well lit. There was a dude lurking on the second floor balcony, he looked like he was on lookout duty, not sure for what though. I didn't interact with him but just felt a little odd. Secondly, her dog does stay in the room (she put him in the bathroom before our session) so if you're allergic to animals just take an allergy medicine. The room smells like smoke and chances are, you will leave smelling like it. Lastly, she shares the room with her friend who is also a provider. Her name is Skye. As I was walking to the room, Skye and I made eye contact and she started chatting me up (I didn't know she was with Stasia) and she asked if I wanted to "hang out" which was really tempting so maybe next time I'll see her. When I got into the room, I let Stasia know and she filled me in that it was her friend. I thought she stated that she doesn't do doubles, but I could have misheard.

    Anywho, really good visit for the price. On her ad, she states that she doesn't do short visits for returning clients, not sure why. But rates were in line with the market I suppose.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/camde...f/324127617096

  2. #8016
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    I met Skye a couple of weeks ago, and again this weekend. She is new to the Mt. Laurel, but previously worked out of Trenton area (I think she said). She was blond before, but dyed her hair dark red. I liked the blond better. She is very attractive fully dressed, less so naked. Sort of flabby in the belly and thighs, and skin is sort of mottled. But her attitude is very good, she is likely down for whatever you want, including fetishes, and (in my two visits) was fully awake and lucid. Donations are reasonable too. Give her a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...t/407493560076
    IMHO she has a very pretty face, body not so good. If wasn't drugs, she would be a regular weekly.

  3. #8015
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadManTales  [View Original Post]
    She's a good fuck. Don't mention or try to preform daty on her or greek. Other than that, you can fuck and fill her any type of way. Don't ruin her boys. She's clean for now, but obviously that can change.
    Second that. I can't remember the last time I got fucked that hard. She definitely seems to get off for real and if not, she does a great job of faking and makes you feel like she wants it. If you make plans with her, keep it because she's getting frustrated. But if you do get a hold of her. Rest up, hydrate, and enjoy!

  4. #8014

    Yes if you like spinners

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    So is she worth seeing and anyone else ever see her?
    She's a good fuck. Don't mention or try to preform daty on her or greek. Other than that, you can fuck and fill her any type of way. Don't ruin her boys. She's clean for now, but obviously that can change.

  5. #8013

    Nympho

    Quote Originally Posted by SultryBrunette  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I found an ad advertising they're Nympho, I think they found a really good job offering money and also helping them to achieve full sexual gratification.
    So is she worth seeing and anyone else ever see her?

  6. #8012

    Any Intel?

    Any intel on this one? Seems almost TGTBT. Would toftt (and still might) but she's a little far and rates start at $200. Any info would be appreciated!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/161791563

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/161755194

  7. #8011

    Makes me laugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by BcSpam21  [View Original Post]
    Okay, long overdue but wanted to report back on my encounter from my trip to the Philly area. Again, just want to thank everyone who offered advice and input!

    In addition to the ladies I mentioned that I was considering, folks over on the Philly board discussed this little lady, who doesn't post her name, but calls herself a nympho:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...u/131177033054

    The feedback from the guys there was extremely positive, just mentioning that she does look like an addict but had cleaned up her act and was no longer. She doesn't post often, in fact she's only had one ad up for the past week and usually takes them down. In the event the link I posted doesn't work any more, she states that the only limits she has are no anal and no oral on her. The Philly guys mentioned that she will block you if you even ask, so bear that in mind. They also said that she prefers BB and CIP, so when I heard that and the fact that she fucks like an animal, I had to give it a shot.

    I initially reached out to her a couple of days before hitting Philly and didn't get any response. After getting to the city, I actually texted Ms Sweets to set something up, but I finally heard back from Nympho (and never actually got a response from Ms Sweets). Comms with her were often spotty, but when she did reply her messages were coherent and normal, so we did set something up for the next day. When the time came, she gave me address to a motel by the airport and she was ready on time. She was waiting for me on one of the beds in a schoolgirl getup..
    Whenever I found an ad advertising they're Nympho, I think they found a really good job offering money and also helping them to achieve full sexual gratification.

  8. #8010

    Philly Nympho

    Okay, long overdue but wanted to report back on my encounter from my trip to the Philly area. Again, just want to thank everyone who offered advice and input!

    In addition to the ladies I mentioned that I was considering, folks over on the Philly board discussed this little lady, who doesn't post her name, but calls herself a nympho:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/phila...u/131177033054

    The feedback from the guys there was extremely positive, just mentioning that she does look like an addict but had cleaned up her act and was no longer. She doesn't post often, in fact she's only had one ad up for the past week and usually takes them down. In the event the link I posted doesn't work any more, she states that the only limits she has are no anal and no oral on her. The Philly guys mentioned that she will block you if you even ask, so bear that in mind. They also said that she prefers BB and CIP, so when I heard that and the fact that she fucks like an animal, I had to give it a shot.

    I initially reached out to her a couple of days before hitting Philly and didn't get any response. After getting to the city, I actually texted Ms Sweets to set something up, but I finally heard back from Nympho (and never actually got a response from Ms Sweets). Comms with her were often spotty, but when she did reply her messages were coherent and normal, so we did set something up for the next day. When the time came, she gave me address to a motel by the airport and she was ready on time. She was waiting for me on one of the beds in a schoolgirl getup. She's cute but you can tell she's been through some stuff, not to put her down at all. I got in, got undressed, and she wasted no time getting started. She kneeled to my side on the bed and started sucking my dick, and her headgame was excellent. She got me nice and hard while I rubbed her pussy through her panties, and it wasn't long before she asked if she could sit on it, and not in a "let's get this over with" way but like she genuinely wanted to fuck. There was no mention or sight of a condom, so if you prefer to play it safe, you might want to bring your own. I have no idea because, yes I know, risky as it is, I wanted that pussy bare. She turned around and mounted me in reverse cowgirl and rode me HARD and FAST. Holy shit did her pussy feel good, warm and wet. She moaned the whole time, it felt pretty genuine but if it wasn't, she did a damn fine job of making me feel like she enjoyed it. She came once or twice and after about 15 minutes I was ready to blow my first load and she wanted it in her. I came, she slowed down a bit and said she wanted to feel it drip out, and then slowly started up again.

    The rest of the session was pretty nonstop, with the occasional break, but for the most part we fucked for the whole hour. Doggystyle, missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Several times she begged me to drop another load in her, but I just wasn't getting there. Eventually we ended up back in doggy but I was starting to get soft, so I pulled out and started jerking off, hoping I could get myself close enough that I could pop back inside her and creampie her again. She looked back and saw, and instead turned around and started sucking on my balls and told me to cum on her face. After some work, I finally came again, but with the most pitiful load ever LOL. A handful of drops of cum came out, sadly dropping onto her neck and chin. We laughed pretty good and she said "that usually works better for the first load". She got me a wet towel to wipe myself down and wrapped things up.

    In between all of the fucking we had talked a little. She's only been doing this for the last several months and doesn't post often, and she gets discouraged because guys will set something up but bail on her (in our text exchanges beforehand, she had said, "please don't say you're coming and then not show up," I felt so bad after she said that) so she said that she's thinking about only sticking to regulars, so just a heads up if you try to reach out. She's a nice girl who definitely likes to fuck and will certainly give you a workout. I know I said I've been thinking about calling it quits after this trip, but next time I'm in the area I might have to hit her up again!

  9. #8009

    411 on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/161695457

    She seems a little tbt the Cardate aspect can be a pain but it is what it is. She has a limited menu as well. Also a report I saw Stasia Staxx again a few nights ago. As reported before she is an awesome time still nice ta tea's but has had some significant weight loss from the pics. Overall though nice girl good attitude treat her right.

  10. #8008
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    She had multiple rip off reports and bad reports stay away keep searching for someone else.
    Must be a jealous ex bf writing the bad reviews. Normally scammers change their number every other day and takes extra precaution while setting up their next victim because it could be a previous victim looking for revenge. Also, there are people who fall in love with these type of girls and don't want anyone else to see them. I never seen Bree I have only seen kitten.

  11. #8007
    Quote Originally Posted by Sins9  [View Original Post]
    I know Britt has been reviewed before, but don't remember if she went by a different name. The pics are the same. However, when you search the # on her ad, a completely different person shows up on sumo if you scroll back enough. Can anyone confirm if this is actually her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...d/072542182628

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/267-333-5020

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k-i-t-t-e-n/59911802
    She had multiple rip off reports and bad reports stay away keep searching for someone else.

  12. #8006

    She is real

    Quote Originally Posted by Sins9  [View Original Post]
    I know Britt has been reviewed before, but don't remember if she went by a different name. The pics are the same. However, when you search the # on her ad, a completely different person shows up on sumo if you scroll back enough. Can anyone confirm if this is actually her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...d/072542182628

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/267-333-5020

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k-i-t-t-e-n/59911802
    I have seen the other girl before. Some girls work with other girls for protection or even to split the room cost so they won't have to stress about getting money for drugs, food, shelter, cosmetics, etc.

  13. #8005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sins9  [View Original Post]
    I know Britt has been reviewed before, but don't remember if she went by a different name. The pics are the same. However, when you search the # on her ad, a completely different person shows up on sumo if you scroll back enough. Can anyone confirm if this is actually her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...d/072542182628

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/267-333-5020

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/k-i-t-t-e-n/59911802
    When this happens it is one of two possible scenarios:

    -best case, one provider is posting ads for another woman, and the number registered to the account shows. Registering for STG is a PITA so sharing accounts is pretty common.

    -worst case (which I suspect here) it's a pimp posting their ads, look through the photo history and you will see the various women that have "worked" for him.

  14. #8004

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds  [View Original Post]
    But based on your recommendation, I reached out. Sitting in Walmart parking lot still "searching". I must be really friggin crazy cause I don't hate days like this where I do a lot of window shopping. In the end the need to get my release will get the best of me and I will settle. But ya know. I work hard and once every couple of weeks, I just need to get away and blow off steam. And shop. Passed quite a few SW today. Just cause. A few cause I couldn't see them under their hoodies well. If I am still dry after tomorrow AM, I got someone in mind. Hope she responds but no luck with the texts I have sent out so far.
    I do the exact same. Window shop SW but when they're covered up I get leery. Then the selection of escorts go until I find one I like. Cheers mate.

  15. #8003

    A shame

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I hesitate to post just about anything anymore, there's a damn good reason as to why I keep my inbox full, looks like a lot of people don't understand the posts I write. PM was a better option; However, even sharing a more detailed intel has led to people telling providers about what I shared with some people in here.

    I could share more, but I won't. I stay in the background and I observed postings, looks like some people have decent truthful reviews, but others are just repeating and fishing.

    Lana, Madison, Miss Sweets, and on and on, it's old news to me. I have seen all of them, could I share and give you details, and perhaps suggest better options?, of course, will I do it?, hmmm NO!.

    Sorry for ranting in here!
    That's a shame. I can tell you I was married for a while and I relied on these boards for direction and info. I count people like you to share what you know to help me avoid the pitfalls and find the good ones. Because I didn't have time to fuck around and find out. And it worked. You all helped me, immensely. Now that I have the ability to try out some things, I want to help those mongers that were where I was, looking for a safe piece of ass. Please share what you know and reviews. It helps us all, and it's what the boards are here for. I'm getting the understanding of not trading UTR's w people. I'm learning. But please don't go silent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape