Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 551 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 8264
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5759
    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    What is the highest mileage one can get from 3 dances in the LDA? Assuming the budget is just 1 (or 1. 2 with some tips).

    New in the game. So far all my fun has taken place in the LDA. Have not tried VIP rooms due to budget and feeling uncertain.

    Any suggestions if I want to spend $ just in the LDA? (club, time of the day, dancers etc.).
    Book Monse at Pandoras. She will go all in and have you jizzing inside her in 2 songs.

  2. #5758
    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    What is the highest mileage one can get from 3 dances in the LDA? Assuming the budget is just 1 (or 1. 2 with some tips).

    New in the game. So far all my fun has taken place in the LDA. Have not tried VIP rooms due to budget and feeling uncertain.

    Any suggestions if I want to spend $ just in the LDA? (club, time of the day, dancers etc.).
    Don't expect too much.

    I've had a few very high mileage experiences (for cheap) there was probably a combination of very rare factors and if I could figure the formula out to repeat them, I'd be repeating as often as possible. But I'm pretty sure they all started with the girl watching me and my interactions with other girls that night first.

    Most have been new girls who probably are not entirely sure of the actual limits (probably just told some rules she's seeing EVERYONE break) and prices. And are there because of the money, and need it that night. Although there was that ONE time a shrewd daytime veteran claimed she was wanted one last dance before she left and ended up fucking me through at least five songs for the price of that one last dance, just saying she needed it before leaving.

    But these were like 1/100 experiences, and all were after spending at least the amount of time / money you're suggesting with someone else giving pretty standard delivery.

    (Example, several years back, returning to my seat after a few nice but standard dances another girl named Visa approached me claiming it was her first night working there, it was too slow and she needed to make at least xxx, I thought it was still pretty early, but OK!)

  3. #5757

    Outlook Not So Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    What is the highest mileage one can get from 3 dances in the LDA? Assuming the budget is just 1 (or 1. 2 with some tips).

    New in the game. So far all my fun has taken place in the LDA. Have not tried VIP rooms due to budget and feeling uncertain.

    Any suggestions if I want to spend $ just in the LDA? (club, time of the day, dancers etc.).
    Heard a few guys claiming Monse will do things from 2 which is the low end as far as price goes. There are a few who do HJs for 1. 5 but IMHO that's not high mileage by any means.

  4. #5756

    Not far

    Quote Originally Posted by Kggcx  [View Original Post]
    What is the highest mileage one can get from 3 dances in the LDA? Assuming the budget is just 1 (or 1. 2 with some tips).

    New in the game. So far all my fun has taken place in the LDA. Have not tried VIP rooms due to budget and feeling uncertain.

    Any suggestions if I want to spend $ just in the LDA? (club, time of the day, dancers etc.).
    Unless you're a minute man and the dancer has a good grind and makes you bust in your pants I suppose. If it's super slow you might find a dancer to give you a HJ but it's unlikely. Honestly if you don't want to spend more than $100 you might be better off heading over to AA and find yourself a nasty street Walker to give you a gummer.

  5. #5755

    Mileage of 3 dances in LDA

    What is the highest mileage one can get from 3 dances in the LDA? Assuming the budget is just 1 (or 1. 2 with some tips).

    New in the game. So far all my fun has taken place in the LDA. Have not tried VIP rooms due to budget and feeling uncertain.

    Any suggestions if I want to spend $ just in the LDA? (club, time of the day, dancers etc.).

  6. #5754
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    She never took time off.
    Disco inferno, hahah.

  7. #5753
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLarryDong  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's been back for the last couple of days. Not sure how long it takes to be cleared but she's there.
    She never took time off.

  8. #5752

    Monse

    Looks like she's been back for the last couple of days. Not sure how long it takes to be cleared but she's there.

  9. #5751

    Friday

    Its a fantastic Friday when Ava is in a giving mood.

  10. #5750
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that. Sound like the same with the Rona. Hit it before you get sick. That'll trigger someone here I'm sure hahah.

    Is that prescription? For when first principles (don't fuck dirty puss) fails me. LOL.
    You can go to goodmds.com and fill out on of the bacteria infection and select you want doxycycline. Or you can buy it from petco.com same antibiotic they give dogs just milligrams must be 100 mg per pill so that would be two tabs or 200 mg per pill and that will be one tab taken one time. Caution that some doxycycline Hyclate from say chew.com are 120 mg 60 or 300 mg.

  11. #5749

    Sylvie

    Daytime dancer. Wouldn't recommend. Tried her out for a dance and she started immediately (didn't wait for new song to start). Dance wasn't that great either so ended there.

  12. #5748
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    On who has the spicy puss over at Pandora's? I've never gone raw on any of them. In fact I've only really had Monse several times and Entice once. Covered both times.
    I can't say who he meant / was being coy about for sure, but the implication sounded like he meant Monse & Luna. I have no idea if they are or not, but that's who it sounded like he was saying he got it from recently.

    Seeing as many of us frequent them, has anyone talked to them / spilled the beans? LOL.

  13. #5747
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    So get your hands on Doxycycline. You need to take 200 mg within 72 hours of riding dirty. So if I see some of the popular Raw materials, I pop 200 mg within 24 hrs. Bacteria are smart; they communicate through what is known as Quorum sensing. Multiply, then attack your ass when they are many. So, Doxycycline works by inhibiting protein synthesis in bacteria. Within 24 hours, it starts to disrupt the bacteria's ability to replicate and grow, effectively controlling the infection. This information is for healthy humans who are not allergic to doxy. Remember, it must be 200 mg taken one time within 72 hrs of riding dirty; infact sooner the better. When you start presenting symptoms the treatment is different.
    Thanks for that. Sound like the same with the Rona. Hit it before you get sick. That'll trigger someone here I'm sure hahah.

    Is that prescription? For when first principles (don't fuck dirty puss) fails me. LOL.

  14. #5746

    Doxycycline Prep

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Smart move! I mean just do the math. Phew. Sagami 001 condoms. Close enough.
    So get your hands on Doxycycline. You need to take 200 mg within 72 hours of riding dirty. So if I see some of the popular Raw materials, I pop 200 mg within 24 hrs. Bacteria are smart; they communicate through what is known as Quorum sensing. Multiply, then attack your ass when they are many. So, Doxycycline works by inhibiting protein synthesis in bacteria. Within 24 hours, it starts to disrupt the bacteria's ability to replicate and grow, effectively controlling the infection. This information is for healthy humans who are not allergic to doxy. Remember, it must be 200 mg taken one time within 72 hrs of riding dirty; infact sooner the better. When you start presenting symptoms the treatment is different.

  15. #5745
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    On who has the spicy puss over at Pandora's? I've never gone raw on any of them. In fact I've only really had Monse several times and Entice once. Covered both times.
    Smart move! I mean just do the math. Phew. Sagami 001 condoms. Close enough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape