Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 1258 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20950

    Eva Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by AstralLife  [View Original Post]
    I very recently had the opportunity to link up with Eva Rose. I can 100% verify the previous post about her. She is my "go to" from here on out. My expectations were good, but she was much better than I could have imagined. We met in a nice hotel and I was smitten immediately. Her personality shines through and makes her just that much more attractive.....
    I've been trying to meet her. One scheduled appointment she canceled, another she ghosted an hour prior. Anyone else have commitment / follow through issues, or is it just me? Communication with her prior to the ghosting was good, even receiving a up-prompted message with her availability about a week after her first cancel on me.

  2. #20949

    Tessa

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161713184
    Few reports of Tessa have already been posted. Post 20595 and Post 20457 you can find some reviews on her. Really nice time if her looks are for you, however, you might get lucky and might not, but you will have the longest time in history trying to get ahold of her. Not entirely her fault since she does get a million text messages a day to go through and respond back to, but just something to be aware of. Comms are fine once you get the ball rolling, but getting the ball rolling could possibly take you forever. If you are on a time crunch or need a specific time for it then you may want to look elsewhere but if you have a little time to dedicate here and there with some backup plans if it doesn't fall through then you should get through to her eventually. Like I said, unless you are lucky to get a response back right when you reach out. Stay Safe and Happy Holidays.

  3. #20948

    Tess

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161713184

  4. #20947
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinForFun  [View Original Post]
    I Would like to try myself.
    Good luck. Don't expect to meet the first several attempts.

  5. #20946
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    The stars finally aligned and I got to see her. Still very skinny and eager to please. She has some messed up teeth but everything else was good. Small boobs and a tight kitty. Very chill girl. Damage was 1. 3 and not rushed at all.
    I Would like to try myself.

  6. #20945
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying too. Same experience. I will keep trying.
    The stars finally aligned and I got to see her. Still very skinny and eager to please. She has some messed up teeth but everything else was good. Small boobs and a tight kitty. Very chill girl. Damage was 1. 3 and not rushed at all.

  7. #20944

    Been trying

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set up something with her is hard. She keeps ghosting after agreeing to a plan. I messaged her several times try to set up something because communication is very delayed. Let's see if today is the day.
    I've been trying too. Same experience. I will keep trying.

  8. #20943

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlAround  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Katie on Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3392029.htm?cat=1

    Also has posts on a couple other sites including Tryst.
    She is real, looks amazing in person just like her photos Altough I enjoyed the visit she is a 'one and done' for me as she is very expensive and has too many restrictions for that high rate.

  9. #20942
    Quote Originally Posted by AlAround  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Katie on Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3392029.htm?cat=1

    Also has posts on a couple other sites including Tryst.
    I reviewed her. At 2. 00 she has a lot of restrictions but looks exactly like her pictures. I would say she is one of the hottest girls here in indy. In terms of restrictions it's all safe, no kissing, no daty so it feels like fucking a hot flesh light. I might repeat in the future. She is super clean and has the perfect body I like.

  10. #20941
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    You can check the forum "Higher End Escorts". There's some discussion about TouringVIPGirls https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/escorts/ They are legit, the ladies' look like their pictures and their ads will show up on EROS too. And all of them have reviews on TER. You do have to get screened. And first timers "many" have to do a deposit. Or maybe not. That deposit situation may be depend upon different cities with high cancelation rates. Good Luck!
    I very much appreciate your reply.

  11. #20940

    Re: Latin agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternativ  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I haven't been here for a while, I'm very intrigued by some post about Latin agency. Could anyone share the contact info as I would appreciate it. I'm not as active as I used to be. Thanks for your help.
    You can check the forum "Higher End Escorts". There's some discussion about TouringVIPGirls https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/escorts/ They are legit, the ladies' look like their pictures and their ads will show up on EROS too. And all of them have reviews on TER. You do have to get screened. And first timers "many" have to do a deposit. Or maybe not. That deposit situation may be depend upon different cities with high cancelation rates. Good Luck!

  12. #20939

    Katie Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by AlAround  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Katie on Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3392029.htm?cat=1

    Also has posts on a couple other sites including Tryst.
    First, her pics are 100% her and she updates the pics for her ads a lot. She travels from Indy to LA to. . (I forget if it's Boston or Connecticut). She also posts here:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/India...olis/KatieKat_

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiiekatt21

    Also, as others state, she does have restrictions (everything covered, no kissing). She clearly goes over this in a professional way. But, I'm covering anyway and no kissing seems common?

    To me, she is the perfect type. Small body, good looking. So if you're not into that (if you like thicker, etc), then she's not your girl.

    She is friendly. She is professional and does not waste your time, no drama or drugs. Clean body without drug damage. Stays in nicer hotels that she keeps clean for the visit.

    I find her rate is appropriate given the quality of the visit.

  13. #20938
    Quote Originally Posted by AlAround  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Katie on Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3392029.htm?cat=1

    Also has posts on a couple other sites including Tryst.
    I've contacted her a few times. I always got GPS vibes from her so I always took a pass. Her prices kept going up every time I contacted her. To many restrictions.

    Reviews indicate her pics are accurate, and yeah she looks amazing, but the price tag and a limited menu keeps me from taking the plunge.

  14. #20937

    Latin agency

    Greetings,

    I haven't been here for a while, I'm very intrigued by some post about Latin agency. Could anyone share the contact info as I would appreciate it. I'm not as active as I used to be. Thanks for your help.

  15. #20936

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlAround  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Katie on Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3392029.htm?cat=1

    Also has posts on a couple other sites including Tryst.
    Texted her before, but she didn't offer GFE. So I didn't go any further with the setup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape