Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 757 1257 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Don't eve try

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy889  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the short red head Kai lately? Saw her way back in the day but trying to get her to meet is near impossible with tons of excuses of why she bailed? Am I just wasting my time or is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...l/368154977665
    I reached out to her over the summer. She's real alright, but looks nothing like her pics. Those pics are old. She's 20 lbs heavier. Missing teeth. Apartment had Heavy smell of cigarettes. I told her I forgot my wallet imma go get it at the car and never came back.

  2. #20964

    Kai Southside

    Has anyone seen the short red head Kai lately? Saw her way back in the day but trying to get her to meet is near impossible with tons of excuses of why she bailed? Am I just wasting my time or is she legit?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...l/368154977665

  3. #20963

    TouringVIPGIrls. Ariel Perez

    I'm not going to go into all the details since I posted about my one hour dreams (yes plural) with her in late October when she came through on her first tour. You can scroll down or search on my posting history here to find that. I think she has like 11 reviews on TER now. Well I dreamed an hour she joined my VIP's "three-timers" club yesterday. As always YMMV but I'd say she's upped her game with some more kissing and a little DFK this time if you are into that. Or maybe she just "knows me better". LOL! As some have noted in her TER reviews she'll kind of clean your manhood area up first with wipes. I have no issues with a lady who wants to do that if it makes her feel more comfortable. Kind of feels refreshing to me too. And likewise she does an excellent clean-up job afterwards. Her twins are amazing and looks just like the pictures. And she loves them to be enjoyed! DATY was excellent for me and OMG even more so for her! After she recovered it was my time. Upon arrival I'd kind of mentioned I was having some issues with my legs and knees. Wanting to please she remembered and started with rubbing them along with a lot of teasing. And as mentioned before when it was time for oral I swear I never felt the cover go on for CBJ. She could teach a lot of ladies. When she was ready or thought I was; I was! She crawled up put those big twins in my face, for another suck of each, and a kiss as she slid junior in. As the Lone Ranger would say Hi-Yo, Silver, Away! OMG one of the best I've had. And seemed like she needed it too! I'm only good for one pop but others on TER have reported about MSOG.

    Hum thought I initially said I wasn't going to go into all the details?

    Here's her TouringVIPGirls webpage:

    https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsi...s/ariel-perez/

    And her EROS ad:

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3747246.htm

    I've used this agency many times and discovered a long time ago that most of the ladies treat you a lot better if you book an hour session rather than 30 minutes. My recommendation for Ariel and this agency is go for an hour.

  4. #20962

    Throat Goddess

    https://callescort.org/574-355-4740

    Just had a meeting with her a couple of hours ago.

    Pros: the throat game was immaculate. I've never came from head before but she got me there. Didn't even need to give her the pounding. She works with several handlers. They all seem to be nice guys. Passed one of them in the hall and had a casual chat. Seems like they have a separate room and have her work out of another. We had some problems with the digital payment (I don't take cash to meet ups) but they were cool about it and accommodating as far as downloading a new app to receive payment and were nice about it the whole times.

    Cons, hygiene might be an issue. I didn't smell anything downstairs but her hair was stiff and rigid like she hadn't washed her hair in days. She also got pissed about the money shot LOL. My fault didn't expect to cum but when she started going crazy with the head game, I didn't think to warn her. She was obviously pissed but she was nice about it. She told me warn her next time. I do share ppls on here's concern that she ruin the orgasm if you warn her, but consent is consent. Might want to pull out of her mouth and treat yourself to the finish if you want to reach Nirvana.

    10/10 would do again. Will report back if she ruins the orgasm when so pull out of her mouth.

  5. #20961

    Eva Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by AstralLife  [View Original Post]
    I very recently had the opportunity to link up with Eva Rose. I can 100% verify the previous post about her. She is my "go to" from here on out. My expectations were good, but she was much better than I could have imagined. We met in a nice hotel and I was smitten immediately. Her personality shines through and makes her just that much more attractive.....
    I've been trying to meet her. One scheduled appointment she canceled, another she ghosted an hour prior. Anyone else have commitment / follow through issues, or is it just me? Communication with her prior to the ghosting was good, even receiving a up-prompted message with her availability about a week after her first cancel on me.

  6. #20960

    Tessa

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161713184
    Few reports of Tessa have already been posted. Post 20595 and Post 20457 you can find some reviews on her. Really nice time if her looks are for you, however, you might get lucky and might not, but you will have the longest time in history trying to get ahold of her. Not entirely her fault since she does get a million text messages a day to go through and respond back to, but just something to be aware of. Comms are fine once you get the ball rolling, but getting the ball rolling could possibly take you forever. If you are on a time crunch or need a specific time for it then you may want to look elsewhere but if you have a little time to dedicate here and there with some backup plans if it doesn't fall through then you should get through to her eventually. Like I said, unless you are lucky to get a response back right when you reach out. Stay Safe and Happy Holidays.

  7. #20959

    Tess

    Anyone have experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161713184

  8. #20958
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillinForFun  [View Original Post]
    I Would like to try myself.
    Good luck. Don't expect to meet the first several attempts.

  9. #20957
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    The stars finally aligned and I got to see her. Still very skinny and eager to please. She has some messed up teeth but everything else was good. Small boobs and a tight kitty. Very chill girl. Damage was 1. 3 and not rushed at all.
    I Would like to try myself.

  10. #20956
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2489  [View Original Post]
    I've been trying too. Same experience. I will keep trying.
    The stars finally aligned and I got to see her. Still very skinny and eager to please. She has some messed up teeth but everything else was good. Small boobs and a tight kitty. Very chill girl. Damage was 1. 3 and not rushed at all.

  11. #20955

    Been trying

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set up something with her is hard. She keeps ghosting after agreeing to a plan. I messaged her several times try to set up something because communication is very delayed. Let's see if today is the day.
    I've been trying too. Same experience. I will keep trying.

  12. #20954

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlAround  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Katie on Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3392029.htm?cat=1

    Also has posts on a couple other sites including Tryst.
    She is real, looks amazing in person just like her photos Altough I enjoyed the visit she is a 'one and done' for me as she is very expensive and has too many restrictions for that high rate.

  13. #20953
    Quote Originally Posted by AlAround  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Katie on Eros?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3392029.htm?cat=1

    Also has posts on a couple other sites including Tryst.
    I reviewed her. At 2. 00 she has a lot of restrictions but looks exactly like her pictures. I would say she is one of the hottest girls here in indy. In terms of restrictions it's all safe, no kissing, no daty so it feels like fucking a hot flesh light. I might repeat in the future. She is super clean and has the perfect body I like.

  14. #20952
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    You can check the forum "Higher End Escorts". There's some discussion about TouringVIPGirls https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/escorts/ They are legit, the ladies' look like their pictures and their ads will show up on EROS too. And all of them have reviews on TER. You do have to get screened. And first timers "many" have to do a deposit. Or maybe not. That deposit situation may be depend upon different cities with high cancelation rates. Good Luck!
    I very much appreciate your reply.

  15. #20951

    Re: Latin agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Alternativ  [View Original Post]
    Greetings,

    I haven't been here for a while, I'm very intrigued by some post about Latin agency. Could anyone share the contact info as I would appreciate it. I'm not as active as I used to be. Thanks for your help.
    You can check the forum "Higher End Escorts". There's some discussion about TouringVIPGirls https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/escorts/ They are legit, the ladies' look like their pictures and their ads will show up on EROS too. And all of them have reviews on TER. You do have to get screened. And first timers "many" have to do a deposit. Or maybe not. That deposit situation may be depend upon different cities with high cancelation rates. Good Luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape