Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 250 of 977 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 300 350 750 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 14654
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10919

    Quinn

    Been out of the game for a few years and looking to get back for some fun ANttps: urlreplacement0}/ posts_view /177701119/7275127316 yone have any thoughts on Quinn in Clearwater? Thank you for any help.

  2. #10918

    Beautiful winter evening in London -- :

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161778142

    Have read great reviews of London in st Pete area.

    She is in a quiet residence near the airport.

    As others have stated -- hot little MILF, looks better in person than pictures. She truly enjoys what she does and is very playful.

    Chatted for a bit which made me feel comfortable.

    After removing clothes, we went to her bed, where enjoyed a nice snack at the why and a great BBBJ. We played in other positions before finishing with BBBJ.

    She's the fantasy I've always had of a MILF neighbor home alone. 10/10.

  3. #10917
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Look up shae (xxx-xxx-7877) or summer (xxx-xxx-9709) on lc or eden (xxx-xxx-2185).

    I cannot vouch for them as never seen but have been out there a while and going by their posted pics might fit the bill.
    Appreciate the suggestions.

  4. #10916

    Pink

    She is real, and she is looking for business, but you need to negotiate a 'normal' rate with her. I haven't seen her yet, though.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7276565518/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pink.jpg‎  

  5. #10915
    Quote Originally Posted by JbKicks1990  [View Original Post]
    Going to be on the area in a week or so. I'm looking for a provider with the largest chest we can find. Don't care how her face looks or even which services are offered. I just want to find the largest set of breasts possible. Thanks!
    Look up shae (xxx-xxx-7877) or summer (xxx-xxx-9709) on lc or eden (xxx-xxx-2185).

    I cannot vouch for them as never seen but have been out there a while and going by their posted pics might fit the bill.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2023-12-10_102243564.png‎   d6379cc62993f57fffced8879c6dded0_f.jpg‎   fe49e3474fadd6ac4954f5883fe422b9_f.jpg‎  

  6. #10914

    Looking for the largest chest possible

    Going to be on the area in a week or so. I'm looking for a provider with the largest chest we can find. Don't care how her face looks or even which services are offered. I just want to find the largest set of breasts possible. Thanks!

  7. #10913
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    I think he is talking about this one although if so seem to recall prev reports of the BJ pretty good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/114868219
    Yea this is the one, guess I just went on a bad day cause the BBBJ was not good for me.

  8. #10912
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAPerv  [View Original Post]
    Link is already dead. Within hours.
    I think he is talking about this one although if so seem to recall prev reports of the BJ pretty good.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/114868219
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 253fd47bac701a2bcc584987897ff2b8_f.jpg‎  

  9. #10911

    Any BBW recs?

    Hey fellow hobbiest! I'm visiting from SWFL and wondering if there are any recs for BBWs in Tampa / St Pete / Clearwater or even Pasco. Thanks in advance.

  10. #10910

    Skye

    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMartian8  [View Original Post]
    Finally met up with this one. Comms are bad like everyone else said but managed to work around it. The incall is a decent location. Likes to talk but since I was short on time I got to the action quick. The BBBJ was not really that great, felt some teeth but was not scared of putting the throat to work. Went to doggy and that's where the magic happens. The kitty felt awesome! Went into mish after and didn't last too long after that. Does like to get into as well. The BBBJ lowers her down for me a little but I might visit her again if I'm in that area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161564585
    Link is already dead. Within hours.

  11. #10909

    Skye on Ulmerton

    Finally met up with this one. Comms are bad like everyone else said but managed to work around it. The incall is a decent location. Likes to talk but since I was short on time I got to the action quick. The BBBJ was not really that great, felt some teeth but was not scared of putting the throat to work. Went to doggy and that's where the magic happens. The kitty felt awesome! Went into mish after and didn't last too long after that. Does like to get into as well. The BBBJ lowers her down for me a little but I might visit her again if I'm in that area.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161564585

  12. #10908
    Quote Originally Posted by CamperBob  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I saw this. I was set up to see her last night when she messaged telling me to bring my own cover. I told her I didn't feel like stopping for one so she was bugging me to just come over for head. I almost did.
    Hence the value of the board. Weed out the rotten ones w d save the hassles.

  13. #10907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    No, no you don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has working or recent digits or a way to contact please DM me!! I need this one.
    Total bait and switch ended up with the roommate, and then they had the gall to talk about me to another provider. That third provider, who was a decent acquaintance texted me a photo of the roommate and asked if I had slept with her. I'm like WTF it's a small world.

  14. #10906

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CougarHuntr  [View Original Post]
    Wow thanks for that head up Sir, sorry for your unpleasant experience with her. I had my eye on that one as well! Whew.
    I'm glad I saw this. I was set up to see her last night when she messaged telling me to bring my own cover. I told her I didn't feel like stopping for one so she was bugging me to just come over for head. I almost did.

  15. #10905
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick71  [View Original Post]
    500 hour quoted.
    Would that be in pesos?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape