Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 8130
-
12-12-23 09:02 #4440Senior Member

Posts: 298Stay away
Stay away from Molly. She's fat some mongers will say she's curvy. But in fact she's Fat.
Originally Posted by FineDining
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 01:04 #4439Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276La Ruby
She is back for all your ass lovers.
-
12-11-23 22:51 #4438Banned Member

Posts: 139I'm tired of the plus size (otherwise known as curvy) Korean girls in town; and they keep asking for more money. 5'1" 118 pounds. Hard pass!
Originally Posted by BingeMadman
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 18:53 #4437Senior Member

Posts: 56Wow are the pics real or same Asian agency fakes? If real she's f-ken hot! Also what was price for BBFS?
Originally Posted by BingeMadman
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-23 16:26 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 131Suggestions
Flying into Vegas in a week and wanting to get some updated suggestions on who to see when I am in town, either through LTLV or VAC. I had looked to book Miso but she currently seems MIA, so any good suggestions would be great.
-
12-11-23 14:55 #4435Regular Member

Posts: 23Mira from VAC
Saw Mira a few days ago. Looks wise she's young but not the most attractive. 6/10 She's not exactly a spinner at around 5'5 120 lbs.
She makes up for it in service and enthusiasm. Very nice and personable despite the language barrier I would rate her overall service 8.5/10.
Would I repeat? Maybe, I don't go often and there's just so many to try out.
-
12-10-23 19:00 #4434Senior Member

Posts: 96Who was this special lady?
Originally Posted by SXDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 00:04 #4433Senior Member

Posts: 99I've done a two hour session
I don't do many repeats at these agencies, but I once had a girl who I enjoyed so much that I booked a second session for two hours.
Originally Posted by DaDog69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 15:07 #4432Senior Member

Posts: 37Good intel
Appreciate the feedback. I'm also trying to learn some Korean but I definitely learn languages slow.
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]
Anyone have recommendations for a K girl with decent English? Would be preferred if I can have a girl who I can keep up a convo with if I'm going to spend that much time with them.
-
12-07-23 15:05 #4431Banned Member

Posts: 443Or
You can take the $$ for an extended date. Why not go back-to-back?? 😉.
Originally Posted by DaDog69
[View Original Post]
I've thought about taking my budget and spreading it over a day or so and seeing 2-4 girls.
-
12-07-23 12:17 #4430Senior Member

Posts: 27Rebeca-VAC
https://www.vegasasian.club/rebeca
I got to experience her on Tuesday and OMG she was amazing. One of the best I have had. Great kissing and amazing DTBBJ, excellent BBFSCIP. Yes I have used VAC, Little Tokyo and even the service that shall not be named (actually tried that service on Tuesday as well and it was not great).
Rebeca was one of the best I have had in my multiple trips to Sin City she exceeded expectations and was a lot of fun Enjoy Gents and I'm glad I didn't live there otherwise I might her see a lot.
Best.
Binge.
-
12-07-23 11:45 #4429Banned Member

Posts: 179Treat them nice, I'm learning Korean so they appreciate I'm trying to make an effort to be friendly. I got around 15-20 minutes over the hour and a 3rd pop. But I highly doubt you will get an extra hour or two for the price of one. You can schedule 2-3 hours even over night with the booker, but it's going to cost you for their time.
Originally Posted by DaDog69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 11:23 #4428Senior Member

Posts: 1299Vegas is slow compared to LA; girls here see anywhere from 2-5 guys a day, on average. If you want to do a longer session, it shouldn't be a problem at all, just ask the booker. Just figure out if it's really worth it before you decide.
Originally Posted by DaDog69
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 10:07 #4427Banned Member

Posts: 172Incredible LOL
How can 1 girl have "new" TER reviews going back to 2022? LOL SMH.
-
12-07-23 06:34 #4426Senior Member

Posts: 37Extended session
Does anyone know if these girls do longer sessions? Looking to splurge and do 3+ hours. Incall or outcall it doesn't matter to me. Done my fair share of 1 hr sessions with LLTV but I've never asked for longer and always got the feeling they were booked enough where that's not the case.












Reply With Quote





