Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 524 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6708

    Berware!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/115107112633

    They are back at it again and will rip you off. You have been warned! Poo.

  2. #6707
    Quote Originally Posted by SixSixty  [View Original Post]
    Know this post is a month old and not to kick you while you're down friend but wanted to point out something in case you're in a similar situation in the future. Aside from the ludicrous HH, (if you're spending that without blinking I think you're over qualified for the skip the games budget) if someone leaves you hanging after you've given them a heads up and Begs you to return after you decide that you're done waiting guess what? You have leverage. You know how bees are more afraid of you than you are of them? These girls need quick cash more than you need quick ass. She wants to make it up to you? Tell her to knock $100 off, she wants some delivery? Tell her to doordash, that's not your job. Your job is to bring a donation, a set of cock and balls and have a spare rubber handy just in case. Nothing more nothing less. There's being optimistic and expecting good service but this whole thing just looks naive never believe what these girls say at face value and always take the ad with a grain of salt. Most of all never be afraid to push back when you feel like you're being fucked with and you can always take your ball and go home, there's always a next time and a better girl. Stay safe and find your line in the sand.
    Wise words. But after you build rapport and price / schedule that is fixed. I bring one. Of my regulars pizza lunchables and Heineken 🤣 woman is in her 30's 💯.

  3. #6706

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...-/918791967854

    The link to the person I was talking about in the earlier post. Robbed my friend earlier definitely stay away.
    I almost made a huge mistake before I read the history on this one. Thanks for saving my ass.

  4. #6705
    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    Girl #1 known UTR for years for occasional car fun but not lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/213932045086
    Picture if link goes away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot 2023-12-22 at 3.21.17 AM.jpg‎  

  5. #6704
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girls photo mixed in with the other photos, they don't look trustworthy anyway, I almost made an appointment until I read your post Thanks.
    Girl #1 known UTR for years for occasional car fun but not lately.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...a/213932045086

  6. #6703
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfMaster  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure how to add a link, but I will give it a try after this report.

    I want to give this girl a review, but I am not sure how I feel about our rendezvous. *.

    She is in a nice hotel and was asking $220 for a half hour. She has been doing this for about six weeks. My expectations were very high. Her ad asks for respect and to be prompt and clean. I did all of the above. Communications were good until I got there. (on time). She asked me to give her heads up to make sure she was ready which I did. I also let her know when I was there and at that point I didn't hear anything from her. After 10 minutes, I left and of course got a text from her saying, she was in the shower and did not see my text. WTF? She begged me to come back and she would make it up to me. I said OK I'll come back that's when she gave me a list of things to pick up for her at the store. I did that. Half an hour after I was scheduled to be there, I finally got her room number. Her room was clean. She was clean. She has a spinner 26-year-old body. That was nice. She attempted small talk while she continued to get ready with make up. These young kids have no sex appeal.
    Know this post is a month old and not to kick you while you're down friend but wanted to point out something in case you're in a similar situation in the future. Aside from the ludicrous HH, (if you're spending that without blinking I think you're over qualified for the skip the games budget) if someone leaves you hanging after you've given them a heads up and Begs you to return after you decide that you're done waiting guess what? You have leverage. You know how bees are more afraid of you than you are of them? These girls need quick cash more than you need quick ass. She wants to make it up to you? Tell her to knock $100 off, she wants some delivery? Tell her to doordash, that's not your job. Your job is to bring a donation, a set of cock and balls and have a spare rubber handy just in case. Nothing more nothing less. There's being optimistic and expecting good service but this whole thing just looks naive never believe what these girls say at face value and always take the ad with a grain of salt. Most of all never be afraid to push back when you feel like you're being fucked with and you can always take your ball and go home, there's always a next time and a better girl. Stay safe and find your line in the sand.

  7. #6702

    Watch out

    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    She is not in any of the images.
    I saw this girls photo mixed in with the other photos, they don't look trustworthy anyway, I almost made an appointment until I read your post Thanks.

  8. #6701
    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    She is not in any of the images.
    That may be the point. All the others have the same phone numbers and are known scamers. Stay safe.

  9. #6700
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    2 reports of guy in ski mask robbing her visitors. See reports 6687 - 6691.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...286&viewfull=1#post6699286.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/959-465-9042
    She is not in any of the images.

  10. #6699

    Danger Will Robinson

    Quote Originally Posted by BellBottomBlue  [View Original Post]
    2 reports of guy in ski mask robbing her visitors. See reports 6687 - 6691.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...286&viewfull=1#post6699286.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/959-465-9042
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fantasythief.jpg‎  

  11. #6698

    Fantasy come to life


  12. #6697

    Naugatuck

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    What was the Damage? QV, FS?
    I prefer going to Naugatuck. That's always my go to location. There hadn't been anyone there lately that I would see. I don't recognize this one so she must be new. Kelly advertises from time to time snd she works out of her apt. She is a good provider but a little crazy. Chelsey also works out of Naugatuck occasionally. I used to see her but she copped an attitude with me and banned me. If you are not from the area be careful of where you go. Some girls will advertise Naugatuck m, but they are in the sketchy American Motor lodge in Waterbury. Some people don't mind it, but I'm not one of them. Police cruise thru there quite a bit.

  13. #6696

    Naughty in Naugatuck

    Visiting Naugatuck in Monday. Saw this one seems new and not much info in the ad. Anyone have information on her? Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...o/787395923927

  14. #6695

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I have to agree with Poo she is worth the visit. I saw her early morning so he just showered and didn't have that odor of a SW. The BBJ was good, not the best but she takes direction well and she really try's to satisfy her client. I had a very good time with her, I will repeat.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    What was the Damage? QV, FS?

  15. #6694

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...k/907262487681

    The quick version: Definitely worth the visit.

    Extended version: After several failed attempts of getting together the stars finally aligned. She looked like her pictures with the exception of her shortened hair with the color of burnt orange. It looks good on her.

    Incall was unavailable so I opted for some car play. I would never get a room for a first time date. Lacey is a bit quiet but I bet she opens up after a few get togethers. Very nice little body but definitely doing drugs. One of the ways you can always tell is if they're always overheated and sweating when they shouldn't be. She gave very nice head, not the best but far from the worst. I diddled her little snatch with my finger while she pleasured me with her lips. Her hole was wet, tight and inviting but I had no condoms with me so I stuck with the oral.

    What a good girl, she was swallowed my whole load happily! She's kind of cute when she smiles almost innocent looking. Almost being the keyword. She definitely reminds me of the women that were walking the street as little as five years ago - before they all figured out that they could be escorts with a telephone. On a streetwalkers scale she rates a solid eight and a half. On an escort scale she rates a seven. Points are deducted because of the car. I plan on returning for a room date just so I can see my cock plunging into her tight little box from behind. She looks to have a nice ass.

    Oh, and yes. The main reason I fingered her little box was two fold. The first, to see how tight she was, the second snd most important, the smell test. She definitely had hooker pussy smell. Hooker pussy smell has a slight order of condoms along with the natural body odor. Both can be eliminated with a quick shower and douche. I will be making sure I request them from her before our room date.

    Poo.
    I have to agree with Poo she is worth the visit. I saw her early morning so he just showered and didn't have that odor of a SW. The BBJ was good, not the best but she takes direction well and she really try's to satisfy her client. I had a very good time with her, I will repeat.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape