Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 41276
-
12-10-23 23:31 #32771Senior Member

Posts: 130Question
Nice that's good to know. You have the link to.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
Her ad? Where can I find her?
-
12-10-23 22:28 #32770Senior Member

Posts: 65She must really look like her daddy.
Originally Posted by YoloLife
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 19:41 #32769Senior Member

Posts: 259Chocolate Drop aka Baby Kay
This young lady is trying to make some new friends! She said call or text her at 9043107785. She's really cool, 23 years old. Menu is open except anal! LOL.
-
12-10-23 17:47 #32768Senior Member

Posts: 221Preach it!
Preach it, Pastor! I saw her in Oct and there was an unusual smell down there. Not a bad smell, but unusual, the cost was 600 at the time, if now it is 800 I was not aware, but that is crazy a phhuc!
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 13:02 #32767Senior Member

Posts: 1170About video verification
This is what I have been trying to tell guys forever! Look fellas, you might say that you are single and it doesn't matter that you video verify. However, consider this-- you do have a job, right? A future, right? Family and friends, right? And could it not be LEO on the other side of that phone; right! But I digress!
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 11:15 #32766Senior Member

Posts: 477Sting
I can confirm. I also received this report from a lady friend in the area.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
12-10-23 11:14 #32765Senior Member

Posts: 260Sayge
Any info on this one? Can't find reviews anywhere.
https://tryst.link/online/sayge-xoxo
-
12-10-23 09:42 #32764Senior Member

Posts: 316JSO / LEO Ramada Mandarin
Morning warning. A regular of mine just me a warning that JSO is doing a provider sting out of Mandarin. She almost got pinched. Not sure if they are targeting Mongers but just as easy to do if they have booked a sting room. Beware and take care.
-
12-10-23 08:32 #32763Senior Member

Posts: 5860?
Wow! What a deal. That like 20 cents a pound for a girl that big. LOL.
Originally Posted by BeaMan
[View Original Post]
Definitely dinner date material if going to the Golden Corral.
-
12-10-23 08:25 #32762Senior Member

Posts: 58Ashley James
I see she is now advertising doubles in Mandarin. I'm a little confused on who is who. What was the 1 on 1 dream damage? Neighborhood house or appartment?
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 01:30 #32761Senior Member

Posts: 51Bargain hunter
I like to avoid crackheads so I'm willing to pay a little more than the average monger for a well reviewed higher end provider, no drama. I did have a dream with Luna Day and I'm not sure if she does this often but we settled on a HH for 400 coins. She's the hottest girl I've been with in Jax but I agree, I now know there's better value out there.
Originally Posted by DirtyPastor
[View Original Post]
Like Ariana, perfect 5'5 with stripper body and can make that ass pop. GFE friendly, BBBJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/135356094490
And veteran Kimberly Lovelace, tight body, 5'6, BBBJ cim YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/377373026261
-
12-09-23 22:43 #32760Senior Member

Posts: 576Any good latinas in jax right now?
There are so many different latinas advertising on all the different sites I can't determine which one to see. My top priority is to have an amazing experience at a decent donation. If they match their pictures that's great, but I am totally ok with the pictures just being representative.
-
12-09-23 22:11 #32759Senior Member

Posts: 414I wouldn't recommend doing video verification. I remember a few years back I was doing a FaceTime verification with this hot one in Orlando. Moment we connected the call she took a screenshot. Got lucky because I didn't have the camera aimed to my face yet. Never again LOL.
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 20:03 #32758Senior Member

Posts: 1170About video verification
You know, she, along with many others, wouldn't be asking for video verification if there weren't a bunch of idiots doing it. What these idiots don't realize is that these girls have figured out a way to get a pic of you. When you FaceTime, Duo or whatever with someone, once your face comes into view on the phone screen, one can get a screenshot of said client. Guys, you need to really wake-the-phuck-up! Unless you all don't mind your pic being posted online! Stop letting your little head influence your decisions. This is what is called leverage; you're giving these girls leverage on you! SMH.
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 19:55 #32757Senior Member

Posts: 1170About deception
If ever there was a perfect example of someone trying to deceive clients with her pics, this one takes the prize! Her body is a phucking wreck!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/087729645645










Reply With Quote





