Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 4384
-
12-18-23 15:50 #3994Senior Member

Posts: 54Need help Sebastian Vero area.
It has been a while since I have been on this site and I can't seem to find where the posts for this area is or is it possible it has been dropped.
Some help is appreciated. I looked in other areas and couldn't find it.
Thanks.
-
12-17-23 15:15 #3993Senior Member

Posts: 32Justy
OMG. Looks like a monster. That transformation happens fast.
Originally Posted by AyeVerb
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 07:39 #3992Senior Member

Posts: 1033Thanks for all the PM's asking to help
I wanted to thank everyone who sent me a message. If I didn't reply to your message it was only because the dance card filled up quickly with members that I know or have corresponded with in the past and had nothing to do with your post or reputation on this site. Unfortunately this trip didn't pan out for any of us and sorry to my friends who's time may have been wasted. I doubt I will be trying to put together another trip because I don't have the patience or time it takes to deal with such an endeavor.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
On a side note does anyone know how to get ahold of DJmiles? I see he is a banned member now. Don't know what he did and not asking to find out what happen just have some info I would like to give to him.
-
12-13-23 06:39 #3991Senior Member

Posts: 47Sent PM
Hope all is well. Was your friend able to make it. Sent PM.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 11:36 #3990Senior Member

Posts: 1033Pm me for details
Looking for a few of my friends to help a lady out with her traveling expenses on Wednesday in Melbourne. If things go well could be a regular opportunity.
-
12-10-23 15:49 #3989Senior Member

Posts: 323Justina
I must have been mistaken, I found the person.
Originally Posted by OnceMore
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 06:56 #3988Senior Member

Posts: 70Not sure which site you are looking at. But the date / times are accurate.
Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 17:34 #3987Banned Member

Posts: 1739Justina
Well I will say both are wrong on time. But ayeverb may be referring to arrest report time, but here is the actually iron bar checkin time.
Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit
[View Original Post]
Booking Date:12/06/2023 04:34.
Bs.
-
12-09-23 15:45 #3986Senior Member

Posts: 323Justina
Please check your date / time. The only one near to date and time you post is: Booking Date:12/06/2023 00:34.
Originally Posted by AyeVerb
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 19:24 #3985Senior Member

Posts: 44Swinger Site Membership For Sale
I'm not sure if this the appropriate place to post. I'm selling a lifetime membership for a swinger website. Selling due to health. HMU if interested. Thanks.
-
12-08-23 12:39 #3984Douchebag

Posts: 181Justina
Man check out Justy's latest mugshot 12/6 12:16 am she's looking rough!
-
12-01-23 22:10 #3983Banned Member

Posts: 120Terrible comms & flaky about appointments is why I gave up even trying.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 20:31 #3982Senior Member

Posts: 825Damn that sucks she's really sexy too. Never seen her ad before.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 18:45 #3981Banned Member

Posts: 1739Juicy
This one was just picked up other day for robbery without weapon.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/juicy/60119780
-
11-14-23 17:22 #3980Banned Member

Posts: 120I wanted to meet up with her. Drove all the way out to Sanford once just to have her ghost me when I got there.
Originally Posted by LongAndFat802
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





