Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 60900
-
12-10-23 15:19 #55545Senior Member

Posts: 233Probably because he said not to ask about details but everyone did anyways. LOL.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 15:13 #55544Senior Member

Posts: 283Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by LuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 13:57 #55543Senior Member

Posts: 651Out cruising in Smyrna, At a park.
Was out cruising in Smyrna today and wound up at a park off south cobb dr. Saw this young female, I'm thinking she's Latina, possibly white. We were talking just very casually about the rain, both of us walking etc. I mentioned to her that I was just out and about looking for something to get into. We talked about different clubs and the liquor store then she asked if I ever paid for fun. This threw me very much off guard. I inquired about it seemed a bit pricy for what she wanted so I negotiated and she declined so I left. Just curious, anyone have any similar interactions? This wasn't a known SW spot like Windy Hill, Delk, FIB or any of that so I'm thinking it was legit, but of course about half hour earlier I did see good ol' Uncle LEO hanging out, but seemed to random.
Should I maybe add this into my rotation?
-
12-10-23 13:31 #55542Regular Member

Posts: 19I second that
Try Gardenia and blue ocean. It's truly unbelievable.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 12:59 #55541Banned Member

Posts: 48The arrest time is indicated on the arrest report but doesn't reflect the time the bust started, they spend several hours turning the shop upside down searching for evidence. Kaina was busted around noon on 10/12.
Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 12:57 #55540Senior Member

Posts: 691Temporary set back
Jack. You would be correct any other time besides the last month or so; Milk and NDS were the center of the universe for Florida. GA only wish to be able to partake in such a environment with all the FS places here in FL.
I'm sick as well because I'm heading back to GA soon.
Originally Posted by JackMcGuire419
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 12:48 #55539Senior Member

Posts: 36I apologize, I stand corrected.
Wow, I apologize. Bad info. Milk was just the best in the state. I live in and. Florida. The scene here sucks.
Originally Posted by OutsideProof
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 12:36 #55538Senior Member

Posts: 102Holiday massage
Went earlier this month after coming back from a work trip. Older lady mid 40's. Ok looking with I nice Bs. Have a legit massage really worked on my back. Bit of a tease on the lower half. Flip and went straight in with lots of oil. Bust and left. Pretty standard. 7 +. 6. Left and saw a beautiful tall petite Chinese girl. She's probably like 6'4" if anyone is interested. Didn't get their names.
-
12-10-23 12:29 #55537Senior Member

Posts: 102Possibly just a scam
I tried looking them up a long time ago and didn't see any information. I tried to Toftt, but my spidery sense when we were texting back and forth asking for personal info and license so I bailed out.
Originally Posted by YsGolf
[View Original Post]
This was my experience. YMMV.
-
12-10-23 12:12 #55536Banned Member

Posts: 48New and Coco received letters from their landlord requesting they vacate premises immediately. This is courtesy of Hannah Palmquist from the AG's office.
Originally Posted by JimStokes
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 11:36 #55535Senior Member

Posts: 4061That first ad looks like pics from Tia, the Asian girl. If it is her, then she been around a minute. I don't remember the reviews about her. Check the non-AMP / massage section.
Originally Posted by YsGolf
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 10:17 #55534Senior Member

Posts: 92New Massage
Stopped by around 6 ish yesterday and they were closed. Also noticed that Coco was dark as well. V across the street was open. Anyone have any intel? New is usually open until 9 PM.
-
12-10-23 10:01 #55533Senior Member

Posts: 240Best Times To Visit Massage Shop
Day of the Week & Time for Roswell Arrests:
New Mei Massage / Wed. At 3:30 p.
Alpha Massage / Thurs. At 4:20 p.
Enjoy Massage / Wed. At 5:30 p.
Massage Angel / Thurs. At 5:00 p.
Kaina Massage / Thurs. At 5:00 p.
Starry Massage / Thurs. At 5:30 p.
Care Massage / Thurs. At 8:30 p.
Star Massage / Thurs. At 9:00 p (4/13/23).
Iris Massage / Fri. At 12:30 p.
-
12-10-23 00:30 #55532Banned Member

Posts: 48Of course it's election season.
Originally Posted by Gayuma
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 23:30 #55531Senior Member

Posts: 132Massage Parlors under more scrutiny
In the news again.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
https://thegeorgiasun.com/2023/12/09...icking-threat/








Reply With Quote





