Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 37324
-
12-10-23 09:54 #30754Senior Member

Posts: 957Here you about the video call. I'm not willing to risk my "real" life for my "play" life.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
Too bad, now that you & others have. Informed she's real & looks close to her pics, I'm bummed I can't see her. I suggested we do SnapChat. Mine is linked to my Google Voice.
-
12-10-23 08:33 #30753Senior Member

Posts: 118Strongly disagree with you statement
This board is littered with SM / RM experiences of this piece of trash robbing and stealing from people. Nothing at all to do with her safety and everything to do with being a druggy thief. Only a matter of time before she does it again, be careful man.
Originally Posted by KornTrash
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 02:37 #30752Senior Member

Posts: 31Jane M
Save your money definitely not worth it. They will also take less as some already said.
Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 23:36 #30751Senior Member

Posts: 233Mo
I had a chance meeting with this one. She flashed her big tits at me from her motel balcony while I was waiting for my friend. She was actually wearing that same maroon outfit that is in one of the pics. She invited me up to her room so I paid her a visit when I was done with my friend. She was in a motel off of Brook Road. I had no more money or Mojo, but she let me suck on her nips and pet the kitty. She said her name is Mo.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 22:55 #30750Senior Member

Posts: 1772Your theory is she decided to rob multiple guys over an extended period because she felt unsafe? I would like to hear more about that.
Originally Posted by KornTrash
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 21:32 #30749Banned Member

Posts: 242Hmm
And other guys who don't. I am sure every mongor in this page is a saint. I am sure a few have wronged some girls and vice versa.
Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 21:10 #30748Senior Member

Posts: 427Faith
There is like a dozen who mentioned how Faith scams and works with her boyfriend to rob people. They tried to rob me and I did nothing to her. You are playing with fire.
Originally Posted by KornTrash
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 20:49 #30747Senior Member

Posts: 368Faith
I've seen her a couple times recently check my report no issues & it's her talked to her earlier & plan on a visit later tonight will report afterwards.
Originally Posted by KornTrash
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 20:39 #30746Senior Member

Posts: 212A few times:
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
One who was a utr and used to give me discounts. When she left the game would still see me with a wide open menu. Then suggested we just be fwb. We only saw each other once that way though.
Another SB that went full price first time, then massive discounts, then free. Turned down cash in my hand. I'd help her here and there with $ just to keep the good will flowing.
One SB realizing pay for play meant we could only see each other when I had dough, suggested a ridiculously low monthly allowance but we'd fuck when we could. Good times. Allowance was basically the price of one visit.
I have one now that was p4 p the first two times, now we fuck weekly for fun.
Few more situations as well that I won't detail here cause I'm tired of typing, but it's very possible under the right circumstances.
-
12-09-23 20:12 #30745Senior Member

Posts: 425C ave provider
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/161719405
This one looks interesting, is it a c ave walker looking to break into the escort scene?
-
12-08-23 17:18 #30744Senior Member

Posts: 30Unclear
There are reviews on TER for that phone number but her link there is to Models World. Can't tell if it is the same gal.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
https://www.models-world.com/profile/yana-7/
-
12-08-23 16:48 #30743Regular Member

Posts: 24I hope you have a good time but those pics scream TGTBT. Let us know if it works out.
Originally Posted by Dro757
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 15:48 #30742Senior Member

Posts: 201Angelina
This one is in Richmond now and heading to my neck of the woods this Weekend. Has anyone seen her that can provide some feedback? TIA.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6105288.htm?wn=1
-
12-08-23 07:34 #30741Senior Member

Posts: 270Sophie Mendes Retirement LOL
The last three years have been her "Final Tour" LOL. She makes more money here in three months than her regular job for two years. I'm sure she'll come out of retirement very soon! I wish that her younger sister would join her. OMG! Ask her for her personal cell # or whats app. You will get a better deal! I have an old number that doesn't work
Originally Posted by Lomez33
[View Original Post]
PS...negotiate upfront for CIM, DATY.....etc
-
12-07-23 21:08 #30740Senior Member

Posts: 42Info
Got up with her recently during the evening. Definitely agree on the area. It's not the best but was fairly quiet when I went by after the sun set. Solid visit. Pics are definitely filtered. Stopped by for a qv since I saw a review earlier about the head game. Comms can be a bit spotty but she's pretty chill.
Originally Posted by Tagger187
[View Original Post]
Previous review was accurate. Head game is more than solid. Once in the room she got undressed and got on the hog LOL. Visit wasn't rushed. For a first visit was decent imo. Sensual head, paid attention to the boys, eagerly talked with her mouth full, and looked deep into my eyes during the pop. Sucked the bone clean and left no evidence.
Tldr: Girl in the pics but filtered and angled for better appearance than reality. Sensual fairly above average knob slobber that doesn't miss a drop. YMMV.











Reply With Quote




