Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 59509
-
12-09-23 16:48 #54094Senior Member

Posts: 113Wendy / Rose at W massage
So crazy that you mention her as I was just thinking about her the other day. I wish I could find another like her. She just loved it so much.
Originally Posted by Jj3000
[View Original Post]
I would walk in and show her $50 and tell that this was all that I had. She would just give me that look, but then go ahead and give me a pretty good massage for 45 minutes, before eventually she'd be laying crossways on the table while getting pounded.
$50 OTD, and she would have let me do that every day if I could have come in that often. And it wasn't because of my movie star looks and porn-star equipment. She did like me, but mostly she just loved getting fucked.
I can't remember where she went after W, and she's been out of the area for a while now. But I miss her badly, as do many other of you crazy mongers.
-
12-09-23 16:28 #54093Senior Member

Posts: 352First LSU fan in the history of the world that can spell "go". LOL.
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 16:02 #54092Senior Member

Posts: 691No milk in orlando
Here are most recent list for orlando. Gardenia, Aqua, Let's Relax, Spring / Spa Massage (the massage world is 1000% better in orlando).
Milk is shut down for now; raids and renovations stuff.
Originally Posted by Duncs
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 15:27 #54091Senior Member

Posts: 96That was the point!
Yeah, he's aware.
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 15:01 #54090Senior Member

Posts: 56Kaina response
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knightdrama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-09-23 13:27 #54089Banned Member

Posts: 48Seriously?
I guess you're not aware of all the shops that have been busted or raided, and shut down in Roswell.
Originally Posted by Duncs
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 12:57 #54088Senior Member

Posts: 104No Report. Sorry
Sorry. Ended up in non stop meetings. Never had a chance for a visit. Will try to post if I end up back in your area.
Originally Posted by TravelerMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 12:57 #54087Banned Member

Posts: 48I'm just visiting from Louisiana, go Tigers.
Originally Posted by BillyReduxxx
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 12:34 #54086Regular Member

Posts: 21Best news in a while
For those who don't know Monica / Mia from ML. Male an appt. She's truly the best.
Originally Posted by VirginRiver255
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 12:27 #54085Senior Member

Posts: 342830 am is the best and if you aren't with your girl then somebody else is.
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 12:03 #54084Senior Member

Posts: 327Literally the worst time to visit an AMP
That's the best time if you want to wait in line or be rushed or smell the smells of the previous five mongers in the room.
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 11:24 #54083Banned Member

Posts: 48If LE is going to bust / sting a place it'll be during normal business hours M-F 9-5.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 09:49 #54082Senior Member

Posts: 104Really?
You recommend Milk Massage in Orlando? Ok.
Originally Posted by JackMcGuire419
[View Original Post]
You should try out the CAMPs in Roswell. Any of them should be good. Try Kaina first but don't be fooled by their shyness. You just need to be very direct and explicit with them.
-
12-09-23 09:14 #54081Senior Member

Posts: 352Truth!
Also, if you've got a FS girl (I. E. Wendy from W Massage Dunwoody in days gone by), late Saturday can be very bad due to soreness!
.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 07:18 #54080Senior Member

Posts: 1180Huh?
I am semi-retired and work for myself. I often go in the AM and find places more than accomadating.
Originally Posted by WilliamDawg
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






