Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,401 to 5,415 of 60910
-
12-08-23 20:29 #55510Banned Member

Posts: 48New owner, new girls, trembling Chihuahua's. How did you think it would be?
Originally Posted by Mahi28
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 20:25 #55509Banned Member

Posts: 48[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-08-23 20:21 #55508Banned Member

Posts: 48Best to visit an AMP after 5 pm during the week or anytime on the weekends.
Originally Posted by JackMcGuire419
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 20:11 #55507Senior Member

Posts: 36Will be in the Atlanta area 12-13/12-26
Long story short, I travel to Atlanta from Florida. Once or twice a year. From briefly scanning. It seems the police have been active. Is there an area I should avoid? I'm not above going to a house as opposed to a business front. Maybe a Latina establishment? I just want to have a good time, not spend a fortune. And not get arrested. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Ever in the Orlando area, Milk.
-
12-08-23 19:54 #55506Regular Member

Posts: 25LOL! Plese PM me.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 18:41 #55505Senior Member

Posts: 231I stopped through based on the reviews. Nice lady. C+ rub / C+ finish. OTC on the bottom, roaming discouraged on top.
Originally Posted by GreenNotice
[View Original Post]
The top looked pretty good but I believe she was sporting a heavily padded bra.
-
12-08-23 18:38 #55504Senior Member

Posts: 231Last time I shared about this place I was scolded.
Originally Posted by Mahi28
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 17:06 #55503Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yeah AtlGuy. Thanks man. Going to follow your advice as well. Both him and little Willy.
Originally Posted by AtlGuy24
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 17:05 #55502Senior Member

Posts: 57Paying and Tipping in the Room
I don't know if it is a trust issue at these places some of you go to. Or maybe you don't go to the same parlor every time.
Originally Posted by PaulW
[View Original Post]
I go to 2 places and never roam or at least for the last 2 years. I not only pay the house fee in the room- I also tip in the room.
The place I visit I have been told they are charged a monthly rent for a room- then anything over that they keep.
-
12-08-23 15:53 #55501Senior Member

Posts: 342Go see her at Golden.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 13:16 #55500Regular Member

Posts: 25Kaina
Dear fellow mongers,
Saw in some previous posts that Kaina is open. How is the weather there if anyone who tried can share?
-
12-08-23 12:00 #55499Senior Member

Posts: 327Never apologize for lying to a massage girl. The breadth of their lies and ability to lie, as you know, creates an unlevel playing field the moment you step in the shop.
Originally Posted by GorosDawg
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 11:49 #55498Senior Member

Posts: 69I've tipped inside the room in many rooms.
You can always tip inside the room if the house fee has been paid. Some shops have portable CC machines that they bring in the room, too. Literally when tipping cash I have always tipped in the room.
Originally Posted by AtlGuy24
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 10:56 #55497Senior Member

Posts: 58Nah
I don't know if you noticed, but I generally ignore you. You can keep replying to me. I just wanted you to know.
Originally Posted by StfuDonnie
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 09:44 #55496Banned Member

Posts: 74Then take your own advice about Donnie's acronym, boy.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




