Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 693 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 10390
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #7735

    Bummer!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    I did not go that far, we met on a wyp date. I tried to kiss her and she said she doesn't fuck until the 3rd date. She's on various anxiety meds, but seems to have mood swings. She hasnt told you about the case against her yet? That was one of the first things that came up.

    It's possible she's desperate enough to fuck for ppm. She's staying w a friend and has no job, he wants her out.
    Oh man, sounds like she is looking for someone who is willing to adopt her. She is still texting me, seems appealing but after you said probably, it is better to ghost her, what exactly she did to her ex partner to press charges against her LOL.

  2. #7734

    Zombies.

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    ...They make the people on them like zombies. They are tranquilizers. ...
    Yeah, and they are like hungry zombies trying to eat your brain when they stop taking their medication. I prefer them medicated if I deal with them at all. And also in a lot of cases if their medication is well-managed you won't know until they tell you.

  3. #7733
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    I did not go that far, we met on a wyp date. I tried to kiss her and she said she doesn't fuck until the 3rd date. She's on various anxiety meds, but seems to have mood swings. She hasnt told you about the case against her yet? That was one of the first things that came up.

    It's possible she's desperate enough to fuck for ppm. She's staying w a friend and has no job, he wants her out.
    That tells you everything you need to know LOL. Sounds like an absolute train wreck. I would never date a girl on anxiety meds. Particularly benzos. They make the people on them like zombies. They are tranquilizers. Benzos and other anxiety meds numb people emotionally. I know from a lot of experience. If some girl told me she was on anxiety meds I'd try and hit it on the first date and then peace the fuck out.

  4. #7732

    Any intel on this SA lady? EducatedBeauty

    She goes by EducatedBeauty I know she has been on SA for quite some time and I talked with her years ago. I just found her on social media and we talked again. Has anyone seen her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-8fa329daee84

  5. #7731
    Quote Originally Posted by Papicho  [View Original Post]
    Did you boink her? I'm about to meet her and take her to my place LOL but now I'm not sure about that.

    How much she asks?
    I did not go that far, we met on a wyp date. I tried to kiss her and she said she doesn't fuck until the 3rd date. She's on various anxiety meds, but seems to have mood swings. She hasnt told you about the case against her yet? That was one of the first things that came up.

    It's possible she's desperate enough to fuck for ppm. She's staying w a friend and has no job, he wants her out.

  6. #7730

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Papicho  [View Original Post]
    ... I'm about to meet her and take her to my place LOL but now I'm not sure about that. ...
    She 100 percent fits the profile of a girl I'd never take back to my place. Ever. Even if she took hostages (which she might).

  7. #7729

    Any intel?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-f860922c2e49

    I would avoid, she let me know at the m&g she has an active case against her. Something like assault against a former boyfriend, signs of serious mental health issues. Showed up to the restaurant looking like an escort, kept pulling off her hair extensions while nonstop talking. I think she wants ppm but it didn't really matter how much once I saw her midriff (she wore a cropped top, in December). She lost weight and had gross flabby skin like someone who had weight loss surgery.
    Did you boink her? I'm about to meet her and take her to my place LOL but now I'm not sure about that.

    How much she asks?

  8. #7728
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    About this comment? Do you really think that these different categories of men don't exist?
    Biology still prevails (even on SA that's why they are there LOL). Apes (us too) survive in a dominance hierarchy. Don't believe it? Pull up to the club where the Seahawks hang post game vs. Us regular fellas at the bar and see. And good on the NFL fellas for surviving to enjoy the fruits of their labor. I sucked at FB haha. 80% of women want the top 20% of men (mostly). Their delusion comes from the idea that all the 20% grow on trees. Just ask them. It's fun.

    What we do is determined by the monkey (lizard) brain. The rational brains job is to justify the actions of said monkey (lizard) brain. This is what we're all doing at the end of the day.

    IMO.

    Anyway this one seems game but is a bit bossy. I don't take orders anymore from the women here (turn off) so maybe why'all have better luck: Master in psyc and loves football. (LOL) Cute but typical.

    Told you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-71816b300477

  9. #7727
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-f860922c2e49

    I would avoid, she let me know at the m&g she has an active case against her. Something like assault against a former boyfriend, signs of serious mental health issues. Showed up to the restaurant looking like an escort, kept pulling off her hair extensions while nonstop talking. I think she wants ppm but it didn't really matter how much once I saw her midriff (she wore a cropped top, in December). She lost weight and had gross flabby skin like someone who had weight loss surgery.

  10. #7726

    What's Outlandish?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    Dude, your posts are so outlandish. All this simp / beta / alpha / social media BS talk. I'm not too sure about your grasp on reality. Are you sure you're not living in your mamma's basement?

    If anything, most of all the non-pro girls I've met on seeking hide their social media or their real names more than not. I had one who broke it off with me once I found out her real name. Ofc there are the ones who don't care or they are escorts. But I guess my ego can handle it.
    About this comment? Do you really think that these different categories of men don't exist?

  11. #7725
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawghtr16  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give SA another try, pay for play again. Send out messages to everyone I was interested. Talk to a couple and working on some more. Here are couple I talked with.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-27549a8530ec

    I ran across Kali's profile. I know someone posted a quick review on her and her friend, good on you. Talked and she is asking 1 k ppm and per month. Also for her and her friend is 2 k just putting it out there do anyone who is down to pay that. Have fun mongers! Too rich for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-22a29256323d

    Married chick who is ask 600-800 ppm or monthly. Is down to doing videos and sending / sharing with her husband who I guess likes seeing her get her cheeks clapped. Tried working her down and haven't heard back, that's, that for her. For anyone that's willing to pay that, have fun. Just sharing for all.

    Will report back with some others I'm working on seeing.

    Cheers!
    Says she's a hotwife in her profile, which I think means the husband allows other dudes to fuck her, basically she's a life of a cuck. I ain't paying that much for 29 year old pootang LOL thanks for sharing who to avoid though.

  12. #7724

    Back on SA

    Decided to give SA another try, pay for play again. Send out messages to everyone I was interested. Talk to a couple and working on some more. Here are couple I talked with.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-27549a8530ec

    I ran across Kali's profile. I know someone posted a quick review on her and her friend, good on you. Talked and she is asking 1 k ppm and per month. Also for her and her friend is 2 k just putting it out there do anyone who is down to pay that. Have fun mongers! Too rich for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-22a29256323d

    Married chick who is ask 600-800 ppm or monthly. Is down to doing videos and sending / sharing with her husband who I guess likes seeing her get her cheeks clapped. Tried working her down and haven't heard back, that's, that for her. For anyone that's willing to pay that, have fun. Just sharing for all.

    Will report back with some others I'm working on seeing.

    Cheers!

  13. #7723
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamouna  [View Original Post]
    I hate to break it to you but lots of "normal" women are on seeking now. It's not just for college-age girls, escorts, and broke hos. I dated a SB who got tired of the transactional thing (mainly for the sex, she was fire in bed). Admittedly it didn't end great but wasn't that much worse than other girls I've dated. I have a couple exes that have profiles. And I'm currently dating a girl doing sugar dating w / no hooking up (don't know how long that will last LOL, I don't have a cuck fetish). Not all women who get on seeking are spreading their legs for the first guy who pays them. I know it's hard for men to understand this concept but it's the truth.
    I'm sure they are somewhat selective.

  14. #7722
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Yea not me. Taylor Swift is the literal definition of average. She is not very attractive at all. I see girls WAY WAY more attractive everyday at the grocery store. She has no ass. No tits. Face is meh. She has a very generic border line manly face. She wears a ton of makeup professionally done up and she's still meh.
    Well I would pay because it's a story LOL that's about it. Yes, there's better looking woman out there obviously.

  15. #7721
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Taylor Swift is famous, these girls are average girls. I would pay $2500 easy to fuck taylor swift, just to see my load come out of her. Not the same thing as your average 33 year old woman.
    Yea not me. Taylor Swift is the literal definition of average. She is not very attractive at all. I see girls WAY WAY more attractive everyday at the grocery store. She has no ass. No tits. Face is meh. She has a very generic border line manly face. She wears a ton of makeup professionally done up and she's still meh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape