Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 525 925 1425 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24450

    Any seen Viv lately?

    Has anyone seen Viv lately? What was the menu like? She is right up my alley D I saw some posts from her a while back. These seem more recent.

    E.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    The link you provided is a different provider I think. Are you talking about this viv:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...s/194576584871

    It looks suspicious to me as the images are just screenshots. I have seen viv couple times over a year ago. She was good back then.

  2. #24449

    What am I reading?

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes they are being arrested for other offenses and get caught when searched at the police station for hiding more drugs. I. E they have been arrested for trespassing, and get a brief search and then they get to the station and are fully searched and they get caught with the drugs stashed away. Since drugs are a higher offense it gets the location changed to the police station.
    Fellas, this is not a knock on anyone in particular but I am reading these last posts about LE, arrests, and pretty much providers being informants. I mean if we have to take THAT MUCH time to find out this out, look for red flags, or see a provider that has already been busted. Why don't we just try to reach a little deeper in our pockets to find a reputable provider that IS NOT this much hassle. I get it that some don't have the reach of others, than what are we doing? Doing all that "research" to potentially find a provider that can be the reason you don't have the same life you currently live, is NOT worth it. Just my two cents. I'm done ranting.

  3. #24448

    My theory

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    It never hurts to be cautious. Whenever I see an LE encounter notification on a provider, I check the arrest location. It sometimes reveals a motel address, which might help me to determine locations to avoid. Her arrest location is the Cary police dept. I don't check arrest records regularly but I have never seen the arrest location the same as police station. Maybe a red flag for cooperating with LE??
    Sometimes they are being arrested for other offenses and get caught when searched at the police station for hiding more drugs. I. E they have been arrested for trespassing, and get a brief search and then they get to the station and are fully searched and they get caught with the drugs stashed away. Since drugs are a higher offense it gets the location changed to the police station.

  4. #24447

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    It never hurts to be cautious. Whenever I see an LE encounter notification on a provider, I check the arrest location. It sometimes reveals a motel address, which might help me to determine locations to avoid. Her arrest location is the Cary police dept. I don't check arrest records regularly but I have never seen the arrest location the same as police station. Maybe a red flag for cooperating with LE??
    When I use to look at Wake County arrest reports regularly I would see it often. It was usually the Wake County Detention Center address or whatever it's called but is not uncommon.

  5. #24446
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobLover  [View Original Post]
    Did a search with nothing to come up in the forms, contacted "Viv" and they later responded to my texts wth threats to kill me. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/466118244085.
    The link you provided is a different provider I think. Are you talking about this viv:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...s/194576584871

    It looks suspicious to me as the images are just screenshots. I have seen viv couple times over a year ago. She was good back then.

  6. #24445

    JessicA (

    Quote Originally Posted by Longduckdong1  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one a while ago. Looks like she bought herself some balloons for her chest. Wish she kept her small naturals but oh well.

    Does anyone know if she still does BBFS??

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7777164.htm
    Reviews for a Jessica matching her local phone no. On TER do not mention it.

  7. #24444
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNCbob  [View Original Post]
    It never hurts to be cautious. Whenever I see an LE encounter notification on a provider, I check the arrest location. It sometimes reveals a motel address, which might help me to determine locations to avoid. Her arrest location is the Cary police dept. I don't check arrest records regularly but I have never seen the arrest location the same as police station. Maybe a red flag for cooperating with LE??
    It's not uncommon for the location to be a police station, especially for higher level / felony stuff. Probably they got pulled in for questioning and arrested then.

  8. #24443

    Arrest location

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the girl I linked (XRF) is already out posting again. Of course, I would not get anywhere close to that because I assume (maybe incorrectly) she's being watched and used as bait to get to her "distributor". I figure ANY communication with her right now will get your phone number on the police's radar. Then the warrant to track your conversations / texts. Then they show up and wait for you.

    I may be paranoid. But stay safe out there gents!!
    It never hurts to be cautious. Whenever I see an LE encounter notification on a provider, I check the arrest location. It sometimes reveals a motel address, which might help me to determine locations to avoid. Her arrest location is the Cary police dept. I don't check arrest records regularly but I have never seen the arrest location the same as police station. Maybe a red flag for cooperating with LE??

  9. #24442

    Avoid viv

    Did a search with nothing to come up in the forms, contacted "Viv" and they later responded to my texts wth threats to kill me. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/466118244085.

  10. #24441

    JessicA

    Saw this one a while ago. Looks like she bought herself some balloons for her chest. Wish she kept her small naturals but oh well.

    Does anyone know if she still does BBFS??

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7777164.htm

  11. #24440
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    This one is better. It includes the mugshot.

    https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mug/Disclaimer.aspx
    That is arrest records, the other links lists currently incarcerated inmates.

  12. #24439

    You may be right

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Maybe not. I know there's a couple of guys here who know how to get police reports and check the inmate population sites to see if she's still inside. If that's her first arrest, she's probably already out. As far as throwing away the keys, I've known 2 people arrested for trafficking heroin. Admittedly it was before the fentanyl surge but neither went to prison and both were cut deals to turn other people in. I wouldn't be surprised to see her posting by Monday.
    Looks like the girl I linked (XRF) is already out posting again. Of course, I would not get anywhere close to that because I assume (maybe incorrectly) she's being watched and used as bait to get to her "distributor". I figure ANY communication with her right now will get your phone number on the police's radar. Then the warrant to track your conversations / texts. Then they show up and wait for you.

    I may be paranoid. But stay safe out there gents!!

  13. #24438

    This one is better

    This one is better. It includes the mugshot.

    https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mug/Disclaimer.aspx

  14. #24437
    Anyone have any information about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/821731502602

  15. #24436

    P2 C website

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Maybe not. I know there's a couple of guys here who know how to get police reports and check the inmate population sites to see if she's still inside. If that's her first arrest, she's probably already out. As far as throwing away the keys, I've known 2 people arrested for trafficking heroin. Admittedly it was before the fentanyl surge but neither went to prison and both were cut deals to turn other people in. I wouldn't be surprised to see her posting by Monday.
    http://p2c.wakeso.net/jailinmates.aspx

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape