Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21793

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJimbo  [View Original Post]
    I'm also on the hunt for Asians with big naturals. I've actually been able to find a couple, but I was so new to the sport, I think I missed my chance for Russian. I think Jasmine Chippewa might have someone that fits bill. If she treats you to some cosmonaut action, I'd love to know.
    IMHO Mimi in Swansea is stacked for her size, height and age. Check her out if you are in the area.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/226974.html

  2. #21792

    Lilly at Lakes

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksMorgan  [View Original Post]
    Where do you consistently get the best message? Is it masseuse dependent or is there a spot that's always good? The girls move around a lot I know. The end stuff is fun, but the majority of the time is on the massage and I workout too much for my age and stuff hurts.
    Lilly at Lakes in St. Charles is my go to for the best massage. She's small but does an excellent hard massage if that's what your after. No extras other than diy, with some roaming after you get to know her.

  3. #21791

    Health Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Classic changed their to Health Spa? That's the name of the one on Olive. Confusing, unless one bought the other out?
    I'm talking about the one on Olive.

  4. #21790

    Consistency?

    Where do you consistently get the best message? Is it masseuse dependent or is there a spot that's always good? The girls move around a lot I know. The end stuff is fun, but the majority of the time is on the massage and I workout too much for my age and stuff hurts.

  5. #21789
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    I think she is still at the Classic location. Now called Health Spa. She was there about six weeks ago.
    Classic changed their to Health Spa? That's the name of the one on Olive. Confusing, unless one bought the other out?

  6. #21788

    Cici

    Quote Originally Posted by Trollin  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see CiCi, formerly with Classic and the one on Barrett Station. Is she still in the area?
    I think she is still at the Classic location. Now called Health Spa. She was there about six weeks ago.

  7. #21787
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    So had a meeting Brea today. And wow she is fantastic, smart, sensual, understanding, beautiful, and all around a wonderful person. Her and I have similar mindsets and virtues that we really clicked together. 175 as normal, got the PLM handshake at the end and DATY. All and all, definitely going to see her again.
    Hoped you tipped her well. PLM takes 80 off the top. If you didn't, might have issues getting back in.

  8. #21786

    New AMP

    Looking to see if anyone has been to happy feet day spa, oriental spa, or Sakura massage parlor lately and if it was worth the visit. Been going to jasmine day spa and have gotten good results but need something new. It's been busy lately.

  9. #21785

    PLM Brea

    So had a meeting Brea today. And wow she is fantastic, smart, sensual, understanding, beautiful, and all around a wonderful person. Her and I have similar mindsets and virtues that we really clicked together. 175 as normal, got the PLM handshake at the end and DATY. All and all, definitely going to see her again.

  10. #21784
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJoeCool  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the pics are of a pornstar and her pics are all over the web in various scams. I would definitely proceed with caution and if there is any prepay requests you know for sure its a scam.
    Thank you for your service. I'll put this one in the scammer bin.

  11. #21783

    Couple Things I Know

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Google image search is built into Chrome and Edge. Just right click on an image and chose search the web. For this girl, she comes up as from Little Rock and has done some traveling. Multiple cities spread out isn't a red flag. Memphis, Las Vegas, Maimi, and St. Louis this week is.

    REMINDER: AMPs do not use real pictures. If you search on an image from an AMP, you will find the site they lifted the image from.
    The girl in the pics are of a pornstar and her pics are all over the web in various scams. I would definitely proceed with caution and if there is any prepay requests you know for sure its a scam.

  12. #21782

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10  [View Original Post]
    More info please.
    I am going to suggest you search this thread for zen.

  13. #21781

    Hana

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled upon this ad and was wondering if anyone has any info. Feels TGTBT, but I also don't want to miss out if it's true.

    Again, greatly appreciate all your advice and knowledge.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thi-35411.html
    Made an appointment she wants half deposit so I said no to a possible deposit scam.

  14. #21780

    Image search

    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    My gut tells me fake but I wish she were real. I'm not sure how to do google searches for pics. The ad is kind of sporadic and it mentions she has huge tits. From the pics, those are a small C cup at best. Hopefully she's real though.
    Google image search is built into Chrome and Edge. Just right click on an image and chose search the web. For this girl, she comes up as from Little Rock and has done some traveling. Multiple cities spread out isn't a red flag. Memphis, Las Vegas, Maimi, and St. Louis this week is.

    REMINDER: AMPs do not use real pictures. If you search on an image from an AMP, you will find the site they lifted the image from.

  15. #21779

    She Is in Hartford Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute18  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled upon this ad and was wondering if anyone has any info. Feels TGTBT, but I also don't want to miss out if it's true.

    Again, greatly appreciate all your advice and knowledge.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...thi-35411.html
    And Albany and a few other locations.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape