rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 329 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 379 429 829 1329 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 33202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28282

    More filters than a pack of Winston lights

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Beretta?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...026/5134390362
    Doesn't appear she's been reviewed yet. But.

    I'll assign a weighted score. Feel free to disregard any guidance if you're a guy that believes your pole is for any hole.

    Flag 1 -10% on Escort Babylon.

    Flag 2 -25% typical of the white trash women on there, over reliance on filters.

    Flag 3 -25% physically holding in her gut as she "slightly" bends over.

    Flag 4 -15% close to Christmas and these ladies will scamping to make toys appear next week.

    To me, you have a 25% chance that she's worth it.

    I'm sitting out and you should too. Let them get their Christmas money elsewhere if at all. But of course you can TOFTT and let others know.

  2. #28281
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJaimes  [View Original Post]
    About the Sharonville area, it's not really popular on this board. I don't speak for everyone, but generally, that area gets a lot of attention from LE and many here steer clear. Lots of inexpensive hotels there and proactive politicians. Safe travels!
    Ahhh, I see. Thanks for the advice. I've yet to explore the scene in Cinci, so that's good to know. Lexington and Louisville are home-base for me with a smattering of Columbus (currently a wasteland from all I can gather). Happy to share insights for anyone traveling to KY.

  3. #28280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Beretta

    Has anyone had any experience with Beretta?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...026/5134390362

  4. #28279

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers looking to pull the trigger on Eden from tyrst. But was wondering if any of my FM have participated and can pm if it's worth my dime. Thanks.
    Did you take plunge on Eden?

  5. #28278

    Need recommendation

    In Cincinnati area, looking for a Christmas present for myself. Skinny is good, small boobs and Greek a plus. I'm 63 and been saving.

  6. #28277

    "Jedi"

    Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrik  [View Original Post]
    Hello, monger friends to the north. Jedi from the Lexington forum here. A traveling provider by the name of Mariah is currently in Cinci (Sharonville area), leaving early on Tuesday morning. She's returning to Lex, and I have an appt with her that afternoon. Our comms have been thorough, consistent and professional. She does require a pre-screen verification via LinkedIn, selfie + driver license (redacted), OR optional deposit. Totally understandable if none of those are in your wheelhouse. The milking table experience is what has drawn me to go outside my normal boundaries. Note that rates may vary from what is posted in her ads and website but expect 200 hhr, 300-360 hr.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah_c

    https://www.bookingmariahcouture.com/

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Ohio/...Marciela_Laine

    Be safe, and MTFBWY!
    About the Sharonville area, it's not really popular on this board. I don't speak for everyone, but generally, that area gets a lot of attention from LE and many here steer clear. Lots of inexpensive hotels there and proactive politicians. Safe travels!

  7. #28276

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Ccurtis  [View Original Post]
    I know the pics aren't real.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-play/59059035

    Anyone seen them?

    They say they are in a nicer hotel in sharonville.
    The numbers the Asians I have seen change from month to month so there's no telling, but they always stay in the same 3 hotels depending on what "group" they belong to.

  8. #28275

    Mariah. Traveling Provider In Town Monday

    Hello, monger friends to the north. Jedi from the Lexington forum here. A traveling provider by the name of Mariah is currently in Cinci (Sharonville area), leaving early on Tuesday morning. She's returning to Lex, and I have an appt with her that afternoon. Our comms have been thorough, consistent and professional. She does require a pre-screen verification via LinkedIn, selfie + driver license (redacted), OR optional deposit. Totally understandable if none of those are in your wheelhouse. The milking table experience is what has drawn me to go outside my normal boundaries. Note that rates may vary from what is posted in her ads and website but expect 200 hhr, 300-360 hr.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah_c

    https://www.bookingmariahcouture.com/

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Ohio/...Marciela_Laine

    Be safe, and MTFBWY!

  9. #28274
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3627  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lilith today. I have been trying to see her for a while but timing was not on my side. Told her I was really tight and needed some deep tissue work. I thought I was going to melt into the table. One of the best I have ever got. She was right on time the music she plays really helps relax you. On the flip I thought I was in heaven. Let's just say a good time had by all. I am not a white knight but when it is great service not much else can be said. On the street parking safe area. If there is anything that might be an issue she does have cats but they are well behaved not a sign or smell just in case you are allergic, that might be an issue, but the place was clean as a pin. Will repeat.
    I do not aim to be the Forum police, but shouldn't this review be technically better placed in non Asian massage? Putting it in Escort may send the wrong signal since I don't think FS is on the table.

  10. #28273

    Asian

    I know the pics aren't real.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/j...-play/59059035

    Anyone seen them?

    They say they are in a nicer hotel in sharonville.

  11. #28272

    Recommendations

    I'm heading to NKY on Wednesday night for a concert. I lived in the Cincy area for a couple years but all my old favorites are either about 30 minutes away from the venue or are out of the game. Looking for an enthusiastic BBJ provider recommendation in either Cincinnati or NKY (ideally in the 60-80 range but not a dealbreaker) that'll be available late night. Does anyone have any recommendations? You can feel free to PM me if you don't want to start a discourse on the thread.

  12. #28271

    Took me two seconds

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Did a search and couldn't find link.
    Know I'm wasting my time posting link because you have yet to review anyone. https://tryst.link/massage/lilithyourdesire.

  13. #28270
    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Did a search and couldn't find link.
    She has been reviewed on here many time s a post on TRYST.

  14. #28269

    Link please

    Did a search and couldn't find link.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy3627  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Lilith today. I have been trying to see her for a while but timing was not on my side. Told her I was really tight and needed some deep tissue work. I thought I was going to melt into the table. One of the best I have ever got. She was right on time the music she plays really helps relax you. On the flip I thought I was in heaven. Let's just say a good time had by all. I am not a white knight but when it is great service not much else can be said. On the street parking safe area. If there is anything that might be an issue she does have cats but they are well behaved not a sign or smell just in case you are allergic, that might be an issue, but the place was clean as a pin. Will repeat.

  15. #28268

    Reading is FunDamental

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo  [View Original Post]
    So. Did you attempt to or was this about some other chick because 9 comments down you were asking if the thieving infantile nightmare named Vanilla was "legit and had anyone seen her?
    Bro what? Yes my review was about vanilla. And yes I asked if anyone had seen her because I was interested in any Intel on her. So follow me, I asked about her, then I went to see her. Is it that hard to follow, not trying to be a smart ass but come on dude LOL. Yea I took a chance with her being a thieving, "crying for her momma crazed C*nt" but sometimes the crazy ones are the most fun in the sack, like I said I went against my better judgement, but all I was out of was time and gas $.. Be safe out there guys..

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape