Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 11032
-
12-09-23 14:38 #8032Senior Member

Posts: 2335When did this start?
When did the white knight board go virtual? So now they use the board to sell the same old content one can get for free? But leave a honest review and you're crucified? Oh I bet if you buy she'll meet you after so much content is purchased? Am I missing something? I read this as online only, e girlfriend. Tell me no one is paying for E love. Haha.
This is allowed on there?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....639-18yr-cutie!26%23129655%3 B-1 v1-xxx-sesh%26%23127909%3 B-%26%23127902%3 B-%26%2365039%3 B.
-
12-09-23 13:06 #8031Senior Member

Posts: 69What a shame. I saw her for her lip service way back when she was based in Portland and would only come up here occasionally. It was 130 for a hh and she managed to get 2 out of me and seemed like a pretty chill person. Then when she moved up here she bumped up the price to 200 and I could never justify 200 for a BJ. Have almost pulled the trigger a couple of times but hearing that she no longer does CIM absolutely kills any desire to see her again.
Originally Posted by MrLarryDong
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 11:44 #8030Senior Member

Posts: 224Alana Kay
Thanks for the feedback, it's a shame but this at least affirms that I'm not missing out.
-
12-09-23 11:39 #8029Senior Member

Posts: 449Unicorn / what's the catch?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128139%3B
I was always curious about this one so when she had her special it was the perfect opportunity to find out. She has a nice voluptuous body. Firm. We got right into it. BBBJ and walked the dog. She was nice. My only criticism would be her incall. Have to walk thru security, cameras everywhere, elevators are confusing. So there is definitely no privacy or chance for a quick get away. Felt exposed and vulnerable. The date itself was good I'm m not a fan of her hairstyle. For $95 she's a great deal, can't help but winder what's the catch? She was cool I see that she is having these 95 deals all weekend and more frequently. She told me that if I saw her regularly we could keep rates low. I would see her again but I don't like being at the mercy or dependent of someone else to let me out. Anyone else have any experience with her?
-
12-08-23 18:48 #8028Senior Member

Posts: 216I've always thought her mouth felt like magic but she's a trash person. She's pulled similar shit with me after finishing less than half way through an hour. A different time, she Offered FS but basically said we can't do any position but missionary, and I can't go all the way in (I'm not big), can't go fast at all, like real slow shit. I went soft trying to wade through all her bullshit.
Originally Posted by MrLarryDong
[View Original Post]
One time she was giving bullshit about locking in a time and then just randomly sent her address and room number and said you won't show up. So I did.
She was so fucking drunk it was unbearable. I didn't even touch her. I legitimately felt bad. She was incoherent, saying horrible shit about people I don't know and herself, blacking out mid sentence then waking up and going on. At one point she came to and said "have we started the date yet?" And I said no and gtfo. I saw her again a couple months later, she had no recollection of the event and we didn't talk about it. That was the last time I saw her, and like I said, magic mouth but shit personality really killed it. But she has a major attitude, hates all men especially us in the hobby, etc. I don't like her and won't give her anymore $. It makes me feel good I bailed hearing she's continued to raise prices and lower her quality.
-
12-08-23 16:09 #8027Senior Member

Posts: 25Don't think so
I saw Alanna about 2 months ago and did the lip service for an hour. I finished in about 15 and not CIM. But then ask for more and she tells me no MSOG, it's extra. I was bummed even though the service was great and she was really cool, but felt let downed with the one and done (and no CIM). Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Donato21
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 12:32 #8026Senior Member

Posts: 94Tacoma thick MILF
https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...e/546882983681
Anyone seen her before? I love the way her tits look.
-
12-07-23 23:13 #8025Senior Member

Posts: 128Naughtyyhottie
Just noticed her post on the other board (her first post since joint back in May) and STG. Any intel?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128523%3B
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakew...-/316985986259
-
12-07-23 17:51 #8024Senior Member

Posts: 224Alana Kay
Been a while since I saw her. Profile says no more CIM / COF, are they totally off the menu now? Is the service back up to par? She was very accommodating friendly when I saw her, but later reviews said that she got complacent.
-
12-07-23 11:34 #8023Senior Member

Posts: 362Any experience with LeilaWicked?
No ads or reviews that I could find (yet). She has a profile on TNA, and I first learned of her while reading one of Mature Playm8's ads. Many have already commented on the latter, a GILF on Beacon Hill. I'm interested in hearing about good, bad or mediocre experiences with LeilaWicked. Eventually, I might get around to visiting her but it won't be until the new year. And by then, I might forget. LOL. Unless somebody says that I should rush to see her!
Leila's profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?617204-LeilaWicked.
-
12-06-23 18:38 #8022Senior Member

Posts: 534Could also be whatever emoji they are using in their phone app isn't translating into the available fonts / emojis in STG when they cut and paste.
Originally Posted by Corkie
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 16:25 #8021Senior Member

Posts: 29Make sense. Just curious if it has any underlying message for us.
Originally Posted by Corkie
[View Original Post]
Thanks so much.
-
12-06-23 13:05 #8020Regular Member

Posts: 17Kenzybabyy vs Kenzybaby1
Hey gents,
Wanted to see if anyone has more insight on this provider's shifting identities; there was an older post (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...171&viewfull=1#post6654171) about Chloebanks using the Kenzybabyy profile around late October, while the "real" Kenzy switched to the Kenzybaby1 (http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...171&viewfull=1#post6654171) profile. I tried asking for clarification in the comments of Kenzybabyy / Chloebank's review section, but got blocked as a result I continued a bit of communication with the "real" Kenzybaby1, but she then just fell off the radar and went non-responsive.
Noticed that the old Kenzybabyy / Chloebanks profile is currently featured, anyone have any recent experiences with whichever provider is now using that username?
-
12-06-23 10:11 #8019Senior Member

Posts: 204She looks familiar, anyone have any info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...e/610781444981
-
12-06-23 10:06 #8018Senior Member

Posts: 29What are codes in STG titles?
Trying to understand few abbreviations in STG title descriptions like the below examples.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/millc...i/385393088344
What is 516 Ae6ԑ814;785;2457; in title mean.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...g/587059007518
What is A-7 A in title mean.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...-/127291102570
What is 715 ae19 in title mean.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...r/778357343609
What is 290 e9 in title mean.













Reply With Quote




