Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 33202
-
12-08-23 14:43 #28267Regular Member

Posts: 20Trinity the sexy MILF
Saw Trinity this afternoon. Let me just say she was amazing. I messaged her and she got back to me with in 15 min. After we messaged about time and her location, she asked for a picture of me. Once I sent my pic she sent me her address. Once I got there, she greeted me at the door with her bra and panties. Seeing her body in the flesh in sexy bra and panties already started to get me hard. After standing there and chatting for a little we sat on the bed. Well, I sat on the bed and she sat on my lap. A little making out turned into me getting a raging hardon. Instead of it just pocking her through my jeans she laid me back unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants and put her soft silky hand grabbing my cock made me feel like I was a kid again. Once she had my cock out, she gave me the most amazing BJ I've ever had from a provider. I told her to take her time or I would pop. She did just that she took her time with it making it last for what felt like 45 min when in reality it was only about 10 min. She kept eye contact with me to make sure I was not going to pop too early. She then asked me if I wanted to put a cover on and I said absolutely. We started off with missionary. Watching her big tit move while I'm going in and out of her was great. I hope it was me and my skills but she seemed like she was really into it. After a few min of that I wanted to check out her back tattoo a little more and we went to doggy. While in doggy she was playing with herself. Finally, I knew time was getting close so I asked if we could move over to the edge of the bed and go back to BJ. She wiped me off and removed the cover and proceeded to finish me off in a way that made me blow 3 times the amount I normally do.
https://tryst.link/escort/trinitykoven-89
Trinity is only here for a short time. She's got a few other good reviews and will make you feel like a new man.
-
12-08-23 14:03 #28266Senior Member

Posts: 826Hard to Tell
No way to predict with tantric providers. Often times it's just a handy with edging and assorted mumbo jumbo "energy" work. Other times (though less frequently), it's a full on fuck fest. If you take the plunge, let us know!
Originally Posted by BigBlue1984
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 10:10 #28265Banned Member

Posts: 294Vanilla
So. Did you attempt to or was this about some other chick because 9 comments down you were asking if the thieving infantile nightmare named Vanilla was "legit and had anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by ChargersFan18
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 00:39 #28264Senior Member

Posts: 159Not the first time
Your right you probably don't want to be near her not only was she arrested for being a porch pirate on 11 27 she was arrested in August for theft as well.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...548/5138597546 Vanilla Maybe she thinks she is a plan white wrapper.
Originally Posted by Tyler4178
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 20:05 #28263Senior Member

Posts: 250Waste of gas
I went to see her against better judgment, (those pics were too tempting, big tits nice body) drove from dayton, was cautious, first time in awhile visiting someone whom I've not seen reviewed. Finally got to room after some trepidation, was girl in pics, room was decent enough. She asked for donation, I told her I don't do that because too easy to get ripped off (bf could knock on door soon as I give it) she immediately says "have a good day" I left, now she could be legit but with other monger warning she may steal I decided not to chance it. So guys I believe we should stop this pay first stuff, too many chances to either get ripnoff, short changed or crappy service as they already have cash in hand. She was sorta cute and I'm kinda miffed I wasted gas but I refuse to pay first I got taken advantage of once couple years back and once is enough.
Originally Posted by Tyler4178
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 18:53 #28262Senior Member

Posts: 50Formally kaylakay! Very wishy washy. Tends to make plans then never upholds the deal. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SummerOf98
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 18:31 #28261Senior Member

Posts: 151Mel
I made an appointment today and she gave me the address. I went there and no reply 2 pm. That sucks. Don't know what happened.
Originally Posted by MallGuy101
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 18:24 #28260Senior Member

Posts: 112At least proceed with caution
I would just say pass but I have never seen her. I asked about her when she and I were under different names and was warned away by some seasoned seniors. Something along the lines of she partakes too much. FWIW.
Soca.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 18:19 #28259Senior Member

Posts: 982Re: Syn
Looks TGTBT. Anyone have any info? Since her name is 3 letters search won't work. I searched on fetishes too but came up empty.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161576959
-
12-07-23 16:04 #28258Senior Member

Posts: 290Thief
She will steal from you too. I would not do it.
Originally Posted by ChargersFan18
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 14:12 #28257Senior Member

Posts: 250Vanilla
Has anyone seen her? While she is not smart taking packages from porches, (ring cameras and could get shot) her pics in the ad she has a very nice body, tits and azz.
Originally Posted by Puritanical
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 12:10 #28256Regular Member

Posts: 22Trinity Lynn
Anyone know anything about her? She looks like she would be a fun time, but can't find any information even though she's claiming she's been in the biz for 5 years.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/488929427657
-
12-06-23 22:23 #28255Senior Member

Posts: 97Lilith
Went to see Lilith today. I have been trying to see her for a while but timing was not on my side. Told her I was really tight and needed some deep tissue work. I thought I was going to melt into the table. One of the best I have ever got. She was right on time the music she plays really helps relax you. On the flip I thought I was in heaven. Let's just say a good time had by all. I am not a white knight but when it is great service not much else can be said. On the street parking safe area. If there is anything that might be an issue she does have cats but they are well behaved not a sign or smell just in case you are allergic, that might be an issue, but the place was clean as a pin. Will repeat.
-
12-06-23 20:06 #28254Senior Member

Posts: 332News
This chick was on the local news the other day. Same as the youtube video of course not as long I think I remember it was 19 I seen it on. It was just within a week. Crazy when I seen the youtube video. Anyways everyone have a good one.
Originally Posted by PrettyCoolGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 17:57 #28253Senior Member

Posts: 2645If I remember correctly, you will get exactly what is on her ad, no less, and NO MORE. If it's not explicitly listed on her 10,000 word ad, it's not available. It's not a bait and switch because whatever assumptions you make about implied services, is entirely your doing and not because she promised it. Expect your experience accordingly.
Originally Posted by BigBlue1984
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




