Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 30808
-
12-08-23 15:44 #24373Senior Member

Posts: 104P2 C website
http://p2c.wakeso.net/jailinmates.aspx
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 13:25 #24372Senior Member

Posts: 173Jessica
I forgot to add a link.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/783762182677
-
12-08-23 12:38 #24371Senior Member

Posts: 173Jessica
Has anyone seen this young lady. I've seen post from her for a while. Any info is appreciated.
-
12-08-23 11:32 #24370Senior Member

Posts: 827Her post is requesting a deposit. I would stay away. I found her videos https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/quinn-waters.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 11:21 #24369Regular Member

Posts: 19Freya
Originally Posted by ElLecheador
[View Original Post]
What was on the menu with her?
Originally Posted by RufoReal6371
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 11:12 #24368Regular Member

Posts: 19Freya
What was on the menu with her?
Originally Posted by RufoReal6371
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 10:36 #24367Senior Member

Posts: 1301Quinn Waters
Anyone ever heard of her? The link on tryst is https://tryst.link/escort/quinn-waters13. I see one review on the other site and lots of porn scenes.
-
12-08-23 10:26 #24366Senior Member

Posts: 1301Maybe not. I know there's a couple of guys here who know how to get police reports and check the inmate population sites to see if she's still inside. If that's her first arrest, she's probably already out. As far as throwing away the keys, I've known 2 people arrested for trafficking heroin. Admittedly it was before the fentanyl surge but neither went to prison and both were cut deals to turn other people in. I wouldn't be surprised to see her posting by Monday.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 07:10 #24365Senior Member

Posts: 128NoseItAll
Clean out your inbox.
Thanks.
-
12-08-23 06:58 #24364Senior Member

Posts: 1712Or not. Can't say I feel too bad. She pulled a major up to the hotel then silence ghosting on me that was not cool. Have fun in the slammer!
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 06:47 #24363Senior Member

Posts: 1712NoseItall
NoseItall, your mailbox is full.
-
12-08-23 02:05 #24362Senior Member

Posts: 243You would think so. But nope
I don't pretend to know how the legal system works. But it surprises me some of the previous charges that these people have. But are 1. Back out in the general public and 2. STILL living this lifestyle.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
Not familiar with JRW. Have any old links?
-
12-08-23 01:10 #24361Senior Member

Posts: 306LEO visit
With that charge, they'll be throwing away the keys.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
Also JRW. 12.6. 23 is an old familiar face.
-
12-07-23 22:45 #24360Senior Member

Posts: 869She was way less which is what made me wonder what magic she was doing for the huge hike.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 21:55 #24359Senior Member

Posts: 87Demons, careful
Looks like a syringe in one of her pics on her ad. Bottom right corner of the pic: https://skipthegames.com/img/011/OTc...jg2ZGJkZTk.jpg.
Originally Posted by CommonName
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




