Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 930 1430 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24373

    P2 C website

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Maybe not. I know there's a couple of guys here who know how to get police reports and check the inmate population sites to see if she's still inside. If that's her first arrest, she's probably already out. As far as throwing away the keys, I've known 2 people arrested for trafficking heroin. Admittedly it was before the fentanyl surge but neither went to prison and both were cut deals to turn other people in. I wouldn't be surprised to see her posting by Monday.
    http://p2c.wakeso.net/jailinmates.aspx

  2. #24372

  3. #24371

    Jessica

    Has anyone seen this young lady. I've seen post from her for a while. Any info is appreciated.

  4. #24370
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever heard of her? The link on tryst is https://tryst.link/escort/quinn-waters13. I see one review on the other site and lots of porn scenes.
    Her post is requesting a deposit. I would stay away. I found her videos https://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/quinn-waters.

  5. #24369

    Freya

    Quote Originally Posted by ElLecheador  [View Original Post]
    To the experienced members of the forum, who are the local-ish providers down for just about anything? Every town has them, so who are ours? And I'm not talking about that violent dark web shit, just your run of the mill, Pornhub-able perversions.
    Quote Originally Posted by RufoReal6371  [View Original Post]
    I went twice, it wasn't a bad time but she let me waiting in her apartment lounge, forgot that I was there, until I texted. Once was fine, but twice. She is attractive but not my cup of tea, and in my opinion way over-priced for that kind of service.
    What was on the menu with her?

  6. #24368

    Freya

    Quote Originally Posted by RufoReal6371  [View Original Post]
    I went twice, it wasn't a bad time but she let me waiting in her apartment lounge, forgot that I was there, until I texted. Once was fine, but twice. She is attractive but not my cup of tea, and in my opinion way over-priced for that kind of service.
    What was on the menu with her?

  7. #24367

    Quinn Waters

    Anyone ever heard of her? The link on tryst is https://tryst.link/escort/quinn-waters13. I see one review on the other site and lots of porn scenes.

  8. #24366
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    With that charge, they'll be throwing away the keys.

    Also JRW. 12.6. 23 is an old familiar face.
    Maybe not. I know there's a couple of guys here who know how to get police reports and check the inmate population sites to see if she's still inside. If that's her first arrest, she's probably already out. As far as throwing away the keys, I've known 2 people arrested for trafficking heroin. Admittedly it was before the fentanyl surge but neither went to prison and both were cut deals to turn other people in. I wouldn't be surprised to see her posting by Monday.

  9. #24365

    NoseItAll

    Clean out your inbox.

    Thanks.

  10. #24364
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Mentioned her before. She was my ATF even though we've had trouble synching schedules. I know where she'll be for the next short while now I guess. Our market is definitely missing out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160791856

    XFP
    12/7/2023.
    Or not. Can't say I feel too bad. She pulled a major up to the hotel then silence ghosting on me that was not cool. Have fun in the slammer!

  11. #24363

    NoseItall

    NoseItall, your mailbox is full.

  12. #24362

    You would think so. But nope

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    With that charge, they'll be throwing away the keys.

    Also JRW. 12.6. 23 is an old familiar face.
    I don't pretend to know how the legal system works. But it surprises me some of the previous charges that these people have. But are 1. Back out in the general public and 2. STILL living this lifestyle.

    Not familiar with JRW. Have any old links?

  13. #24361

    LEO visit

    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Mentioned her before. She was my ATF even though we've had trouble synching schedules. I know where she'll be for the next short while now I guess. Our market is definitely missing out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160791856

    XFP
    12/7/2023.
    With that charge, they'll be throwing away the keys.

    Also JRW. 12.6. 23 is an old familiar face.

  14. #24360
    She was way less which is what made me wonder what magic she was doing for the huge hike.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaryMike  [View Original Post]
    Went to her website that she links to from her ad. $900/ hour? Hope none of you all paid that, damn.

  15. #24359

    Demons, careful

    Looks like a syringe in one of her pics on her ad. Bottom right corner of the pic: https://skipthegames.com/img/011/OTc...jg2ZGJkZTk.jpg.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape