Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 30813
-
12-08-23 11:12 #24378Regular Member

Posts: 19Freya
What was on the menu with her?
Originally Posted by RufoReal6371
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 10:36 #24377Senior Member

Posts: 1301Quinn Waters
Anyone ever heard of her? The link on tryst is https://tryst.link/escort/quinn-waters13. I see one review on the other site and lots of porn scenes.
-
12-08-23 10:26 #24376Senior Member

Posts: 1301Maybe not. I know there's a couple of guys here who know how to get police reports and check the inmate population sites to see if she's still inside. If that's her first arrest, she's probably already out. As far as throwing away the keys, I've known 2 people arrested for trafficking heroin. Admittedly it was before the fentanyl surge but neither went to prison and both were cut deals to turn other people in. I wouldn't be surprised to see her posting by Monday.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 07:10 #24375Senior Member

Posts: 128NoseItAll
Clean out your inbox.
Thanks.
-
12-08-23 06:58 #24374Senior Member

Posts: 1710Or not. Can't say I feel too bad. She pulled a major up to the hotel then silence ghosting on me that was not cool. Have fun in the slammer!
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 06:47 #24373Senior Member

Posts: 1710NoseItall
NoseItall, your mailbox is full.
-
12-08-23 02:05 #24372Senior Member

Posts: 243You would think so. But nope
I don't pretend to know how the legal system works. But it surprises me some of the previous charges that these people have. But are 1. Back out in the general public and 2. STILL living this lifestyle.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
Not familiar with JRW. Have any old links?
-
12-08-23 01:10 #24371Senior Member

Posts: 304LEO visit
With that charge, they'll be throwing away the keys.
Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479
[View Original Post]
Also JRW. 12.6. 23 is an old familiar face.
-
12-07-23 22:45 #24370Senior Member

Posts: 869She was way less which is what made me wonder what magic she was doing for the huge hike.
Originally Posted by CaryMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 21:55 #24369Senior Member

Posts: 87Demons, careful
Looks like a syringe in one of her pics on her ad. Bottom right corner of the pic: https://skipthegames.com/img/011/OTc...jg2ZGJkZTk.jpg.
Originally Posted by CommonName
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 17:25 #24368Senior Member

Posts: 28Seen her multiple times
Seen her multiple times over the past year or so. She raised her rates to a little outside my price range so I haven't been back yet. She's a good provider. Super tall. Willing to please. Pics are her and recent. She hosts out of her place in Morrisville so she does screen heavily unless your doing outcall, which I can't blame her for. Feel free to pm me if you want more details.
Originally Posted by RalNChobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 16:10 #24367Regular Member

Posts: 15Olivia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...f/578156440175
Originally Posted by VaryDer07
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 16:03 #24366Senior Member

Posts: 243Brielle / Cali / Fayth visiting Uncle LEO
Mentioned her before. She was my ATF even though we've had trouble synching schedules. I know where she'll be for the next short while now I guess. Our market is definitely missing out.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160791856
XFP
12/7/2023.
-
12-07-23 13:19 #24365Senior Member

Posts: 216Went to her website that she links to from her ad. $900/ hour? Hope none of you all paid that, damn.
Originally Posted by RalNChobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 11:43 #24364Senior Member

Posts: 173Related?
Don't know if they are related or not, but check out Uncle postings for 12/5 & 12/6.
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





