rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 759 1259 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20938
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]

    Sin.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161396625

    https://callescort.org/574-355-4740

    Face - 6.

    Body - 6.

    Personality - 8.

    Communication - 7.

    Location - 5.

    BBBJCIM - 8.

    Duration. QV.

    No-GFE.

    Roses: $.

    Met with Sin for a BBBJ special over on the NE side in Castleton area. Not a bad location, but not the best either. Communication however is done with her handler and not her most of the time I'm assuming so be aware of that. She does look like her pictures show. Seems that she has lost a ton of weight and has some damage to the tummy area, which doesn't bother me since I was not there for that anyways. Chatted a little bit and she seems like a cool chick to talk to. Got down to business and proceeded with the BBBJ which was damn good. She loves to have her mouth pounded and lets you control the depth and speed with your hands which she says she loves. I gave her mouth a very nice pounding and shot rope after rope down her throat. Chatted a little and I got dressed and headed out. Like someone had said before, she does have a handler that she seemed to be worried about for some odd reason, which made me a little cautious in the situation. However, they were not present and did not bother the session at all. I would say, if it not be for the handler being involved, I would definitely repeat as she does give an astounding BBBJ and I like the chicks that can take a pounding with whatever speed you want to give to the throat. The handler situations just make me weary since I try and stay clear of any possible negative situations. All in all, would repeat possibly if the handler was not involved, so not too sure since that situation is present.
    Had a visit with her, her handler called while she was getting ready and she had to tell him several times that she had company. She's not great in the body for me, but she's great at head.

    The only thing was that when I told her I was about to pop, she took it out and said she likes to watch. But she stopped before I blew thinking that the precum was the whole load. I had to ask her twice to finish the job, and she did an awesome job. This could easily be avoided next time but telling her that I want to nut down her throat, so when I repeat I'll make sure to communicate what I want for the whole session.

  2. #20937

    EarlyCuyler check your mailbox

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Which site? Link?
    EarlyCuyler check your mailbox.

  3. #20936

    How this is supposed to work

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Trying to set up something with her is hard. She keeps ghosting after agreeing to a plan. I messaged her several times try to set up something because communication is very delayed. Let's see if today is the day.
    I hooked the 19-year-old up with a guy in his mid 50's about three months ago. She moved in with him and I haven't heard from her since. That's how this is supposed to work.

  4. #20935
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She claims she hasn't heard from anybody, so did I waste my time giving her info to several people?
    Trying to set up something with her is hard. She keeps ghosting after agreeing to a plan. I messaged her several times try to set up something because communication is very delayed. Let's see if today is the day.

  5. #20934
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Which site? Link?
    STG late last week.

  6. #20933

    Anorexic looking chick

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Things you should know she cannot host. She lives in a camper without water or power. She's only enjoyable to me because she knows the routine she comes over before we do anything, she showers and douches. I have a shower douche. It's a wonderful thing. Here's a picture.
    She claims she hasn't heard from anybody, so did I waste my time giving her info to several people?

  7. #20932
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new post from Cindy. Looks like her rate have increased quite a bit. Has anyone seen her lately. Have not seen her in a year or so, How is her services now?

    Stay safe.

    NV.
    Which site? Link?

  8. #20931
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    Saw another ad using the same pics. Asks for money upfront when you show up to the hotel to get room number.
    Should've known. Thanks.

  9. #20930
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBJs  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on $. BBBJ. She just wanted out of our session since I had already sent the cashapp. Probably double booked and thought she could screw me over without any repercussions. I've been in this hobby for at least 9 years, respect and consideration has always been something that I give and expect. This was just so blatant, I couldn't let it stand with the opportunity I had given the positioning of her phone.
    It's no use insisting, "I do, too, respect girls and behave properly!" while telling us, again, that you did the opposite.

    Whatever mistreatment you thought you received is no justification for your own bad behavior.

    Please do better in the future.

  10. #20929

    Re: Miss Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new post from Cindy. Looks like her rate have increased quite a bit. Has anyone seen her lately. Have not seen her in a year or so, How is her services now?

    Stay safe.

    NV.
    Her rates went up to those early this year. They are now near the AMPs all-inclusive activities rates. Only saw her a few times but enough to where she got to "know me better". Haven't seen her in over year. She was an option at her previous rates when funds were low if you didn't mind an older lady who talked your ear off about...ah I'll just leave it at that.

  11. #20928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted this one but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone seen her? She has an * and the tats in the profile pic match. She looks hot af with a nice body. I'm always skeptical with ads on some of these sites.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67163666
    Saw another ad using the same pics. Asks for money upfront when you show up to the hotel to get room number.

  12. #20927
    See post #20851 with someone that had recently contacted her. Seems like a damn shame too since I would definitely partake in that one. She also has a Tryst ad though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amazing-sexy-kay

    Which at the same time is odd with the fact that nowhere in her touring does she say anything about Indiana or anything, so it makes me think that anywhere that is not Illinois based may just be her trying to promote her OF account and everything.

  13. #20926
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted this one but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone seen her? She has an * and the tats in the profile pic match. She looks hot af with a nice body. I'm always skeptical with ads on some of these sites.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67163666
    Has a profile here as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161507584

    Comments on there lead to her being fake. Does not have a set location on there either which leads me to also believe that this one is fake.

  14. #20925

    Braces

    I've contacted this one but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone seen her? She has an * and the tats in the profile pic match. She looks hot af with a nice body. I'm always skeptical with ads on some of these sites.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67163666

  15. #20924

    Miss Cindy

    I saw a new post from Cindy. Looks like her rate have increased quite a bit. Has anyone seen her lately. Have not seen her in a year or so, How is her services now?

    Stay safe.

    NV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape