Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 759 1259 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 24788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20918

    Re: Miss Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new post from Cindy. Looks like her rate have increased quite a bit. Has anyone seen her lately. Have not seen her in a year or so, How is her services now?

    Stay safe.

    NV.
    Her rates went up to those early this year. They are now near the AMPs all-inclusive activities rates. Only saw her a few times but enough to where she got to "know me better". Haven't seen her in over year. She was an option at her previous rates when funds were low if you didn't mind an older lady who talked your ear off about...ah I'll just leave it at that.

  2. #20917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted this one but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone seen her? She has an * and the tats in the profile pic match. She looks hot af with a nice body. I'm always skeptical with ads on some of these sites.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67163666
    Saw another ad using the same pics. Asks for money upfront when you show up to the hotel to get room number.

  3. #20916
    See post #20851 with someone that had recently contacted her. Seems like a damn shame too since I would definitely partake in that one. She also has a Tryst ad though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amazing-sexy-kay

    Which at the same time is odd with the fact that nowhere in her touring does she say anything about Indiana or anything, so it makes me think that anywhere that is not Illinois based may just be her trying to promote her OF account and everything.

  4. #20915
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted this one but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone seen her? She has an * and the tats in the profile pic match. She looks hot af with a nice body. I'm always skeptical with ads on some of these sites.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67163666
    Has a profile here as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161507584

    Comments on there lead to her being fake. Does not have a set location on there either which leads me to also believe that this one is fake.

  5. #20914

    Braces

    I've contacted this one but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone seen her? She has an * and the tats in the profile pic match. She looks hot af with a nice body. I'm always skeptical with ads on some of these sites.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67163666

  6. #20913

    Miss Cindy

    I saw a new post from Cindy. Looks like her rate have increased quite a bit. Has anyone seen her lately. Have not seen her in a year or so, How is her services now?

    Stay safe.

    NV.

  7. #20912

    Xanax

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a couple pictures that has her salivating and blowing me up nonstop, problem is pictures she sent me is not having the same effect.
    She's a dope fiend and her ad even says "will trade for xans". LOL.

  8. #20911

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I could tell she had a pharma issue the few times I saw her a few months back. Is her habit starting to takes its toll?
    Been avoiding her due to the verification pictures she sent me. Really not anything I'm interested in. Even though the cost would only be about $70.

  9. #20910
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a couple pictures that has her salivating and blowing me up nonstop, problem is pictures she sent me is not having the same effect.
    I could tell she had a pharma issue the few times I saw her a few months back. Is her habit starting to takes its toll?

  10. #20909
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a couple pictures that has her salivating and blowing me up nonstop, problem is pictures she sent me is not having the same effect.
    Yeah, her last ad indicated trading services for pills, so I'm sure you've got an in.

  11. #20908

  12. #20907

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her for like a month, never gotten a response.
    I sent her a couple pictures that has her salivating and blowing me up nonstop, problem is pictures she sent me is not having the same effect.

  13. #20906

    2nd that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her for like a month, never gotten a response.
    I have also text here a few times over last month with no reply to date.

  14. #20905
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Danii.
    What did Danii quote you for just a BBBJ? Her menu was confusing.

  15. #20904
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Some have talked about London on here recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161428006

    I have not seen her as of yet, but others have said it's a very solid BBBJ though. She seems to post pretty early most days, so she might be what you're looking for. Not sure with how reliable she is that early and someone else can chime in, but I do see her post pretty damn early regularly.
    I've texted her for like a month, never gotten a response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape