Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 31847
-
12-09-23 12:00 #27692Senior Member

Posts: 113Yeah they blocked a post of mine for no good reason at all. Oh well, I think it's the guy who is white knighting some of the girls that are getting bad reviews who is reporting the posts.
Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 10:28 #27691Regular Member

Posts: 8Lexi
Has anyone seen her before? I've seen adds on Tryst too.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexi-in-...hville-1018546
Thanks!
-
12-09-23 05:06 #27690Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone seen her?
Has anyone seen this girl, how was she in person and does she charge? Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...s/953999059400
-
12-09-23 00:04 #27689Senior Member

Posts: 1053Try text message
Cora and Friends have been very responsive with me via text message.
Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 23:53 #27688Senior Member

Posts: 454I've called
I've called numerous times. Left messages and have never been called back. WTH is there a secret code?
Originally Posted by GSlinger007
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 23:40 #27687Senior Member

Posts: 454Admin blocks
Haven't seen admin get this involved in years.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 21:38 #27686Regular Member

Posts: 8Angel
Anyone have any experiences with this one?
https://tryst.link/escort/a0123-nash
-
12-08-23 21:12 #27685Senior Member

Posts: 196I mean, have you seen that body in those pics? Trying to set something up.
Originally Posted by Suede15
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 19:34 #27684Shill for CCG, ignore all posts

Posts: 67New coming
I heard that coras friend amber is coming on Dec 10th and it's updated on their website.
Originally Posted by MagicMike931
[View Original Post]
Coracaligirl.com
-
12-08-23 17:10 #27683Senior Member

Posts: 203I've been in the hobby for 15+ years, and never had an STD and have tested. Always usually BBBJ, and of the 200 or so providers I've seen through the year, maybe BBFS like 5 or 6. Always got tested after those encounters. Just have to use caution, but sometimes when there is chemistry you just let the little man take charge.
Originally Posted by BabyRacoon
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 17:06 #27682Senior Member

Posts: 203Seems to be the going rate around here due to a lack of talent. 400 roses is a steal for a 50 year old.
Originally Posted by BoneEm69
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 11:42 #27681Senior Member

Posts: 110Cora
Recently had a dream with Cora. All reports are pretty accurate compared to my experience. She's definitely not 25-30. If I had to guess, I'd say 40's. Nice man mades, friendly, and kind. Little to absolutely no English, so she uses a translation app if you really need to communicate. Easy verification process, easy setup, safe environment with clear instructions to obtain access to enter the building. If I had to pick between Mia and Cora, I'd go with Mia due to better chemistry between us.
Stay safe.
-
12-07-23 23:59 #27680Senior Member

Posts: 1250Brave?
You're a braver man than I.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 23:56 #27679Senior Member

Posts: 1250Good for her!
I'm glad for her.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 20:45 #27678Senior Member

Posts: 793Viral Pink Eye
The worse for me was getting a bad case of Viral Pink Eye from eating out the wrong provider. Bacterial and environmental pink eye can be cleared in a matter of days. The viral I had took almost a month to clear. I still love DATY.










Reply With Quote






