Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 498 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 7465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5815

    Summerville Jessi. Maybe No

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...d/261373382567

    Was in the area, decided to give it a shot for a qv.

    Comms were great, and was able to connect on short notice.

    The dream was smokey, even my closed collected some from the short stay.

    She seemed nice enough, at least as big as the pics, and a bit hairy.

    Covered for all activities. Effort and participation was good, but the environment threw me off and was hard to get into it.

    Probably won't repeat.

  2. #5814
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm778  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Heather? How was the experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...c/425863738268
    Absolutely, positively no. She advertises under lots of names / phone numbers over the years. The summary of most reports on her is just this: thief, snitch, demons aplenty, poor service, and it goes on and on.

  3. #5813
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle25  [View Original Post]
    Horrible residence. When I saw her, I honestly should have just walked out. Messed up mouth, clearly on demons. She was in rough shape. Ended up opting for just a BBBJ, that was very below average. PM if you want any more details.
    Thanks for the info. Appreciate it.

  4. #5812

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Run away. Never a good story. One of her fake tits is flat also.
    Thanks for the info. I will avoid this one.

  5. #5811

    Courtney v Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    Not the same one but I have dreamt with that Courtney as well. The one you listed is decent, ginormous ass, but wants to rush through everything and has a very robotic sense to everything. The one I listed is definitely better.

  6. #5810
    Quote Originally Posted by FireStorm778  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Heather? How was the experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...c/425863738268
    Run away. Never a good story. One of her fake tits is flat also.

  7. #5809

    Is she legit

    The ad looks suspicious, I wanted to know if anyone has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/032743968495

  8. #5808

    Saw this lady a few weeks ago

    Saw Dayne a few weeks ago and was pleased with her service. Has a private location and a screening process and once you pass the screening all the details are given on how to connect with her. The atmosphere / location was perfect for a getaway. Inbox for more details.

    https://daynedarling.wixsite.com/datedayne

  9. #5807

    Not new to the forum but 1st post

    Greetings all on this forum. I have been on this forum for a few years and have seen a couple of ladies in the area. Just want to introduce myself to the forum and start adding info on ladies I've have seen in the local. Do not know all the rules and if I step outside the line please inform.

  10. #5806

    Any info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/275090211237

    Planning her visiting soon, any info will help. Thanks.

  11. #5805

    Heather?

    Has anyone seen Heather? How was the experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...c/425863738268

  12. #5804

    Couple of times

    Had some recent dreams:

    Latina: in perusing some prior reports, I decided to roll the dice and was NOT disappointed with my experience. Provider was genial, prompt in responding and had a SMOKEshow body. Standard CBJ, different positions, even a short body massage.

    Stormy Knight: I was a little skeptical because her photos looked like they had been through some filters and were dated. Did some background research to confirm my suspicions. Went through with it anyways because since she was offering a GG experience. Will not be repeating. Definitely some signs of demons, and her friend had some ODOR that threw off my mojo. They are really sweet, though. Kind and courteous. Felt safe the whole time.

  13. #5803

    Don't do it

    Horrible residence. When I saw her, I honestly should have just walked out. Messed up mouth, clearly on demons. She was in rough shape. Ended up opting for just a BBBJ, that was very below average. PM if you want any more details.

  14. #5802

    Dammit

    Quote Originally Posted by DLawrenceChs  [View Original Post]
    I got together with Leilani she posts on STG and tryst https://tryst.link/escort/lulleilani2001 she was real down to earth and fun to talk to, we chatted for 20 mins or so before getting to business. I was super disappointed she was like a dead fish, not into it at all and very very business like once got we got to it. Would not repeat. Shame because she really was enjoyable to hang with.
    I called her several weeks ago and she showed up wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Looking terrible. I was horny as fuck, but didn't even let her in the door. Sent her on her way.

  15. #5801

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape