Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: BB'ing in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 58 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 868
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by Traver92  [View Original Post]
    She goes either by Vicky or Valentina depending on the ads she has deleted or not. Tried contacting her for incall a month ago for hhr BBFS and cip. Wanted $360 which I could deal with, but she wanted half of it as deposit. Sent the deposit but she flaked out.

    She contacts me a few days later apologizing for missing our date, and sends me some pictures and video content to make up for it. Looked legit, but I think this was a way to butter me up. Through a series of events in which I should have known better, I ended up sending her the whole $360 before even seeing her. We rescheduled our incall for another day, and once again I was ghosted. A couple days later she apologized again, saying she's busy with school and work.

    It's been a week since she missed our 2nd incall date, and I've tried texting her to setup a 3rd, but it's been radio silence on her end. I'm not even mad though. I went to a racing event in the Bay Area and had a hr incall with my ATF in San Jose one last time, so my weekend was far from ruined. As far as I'm concerned this $360 was a write-off. But if you're not okay with losing your hard earned $, stay far away from this girl, or any who wants an incall deposit and no verified reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/161692263
    Never ever do a deposit, especially a incall deposit that makes zero sense. Easiest red flag of a scam. If you trying to do a outcall at most do the uber, not a deposit.

  2. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by Traver92  [View Original Post]
    She goes either by Vicky or Valentina depending on the ads she has deleted or not. Tried contacting her for incall a month ago for hhr BBFS and cip. Wanted $360 which I could deal with, but she wanted half of it as deposit. Sent the deposit but she flaked out.

    She contacts me a few days later apologizing for missing our date, and sends me some pictures and video content to make up for it. Looked legit, but I think this was a way to butter me up. Through a series of events in which I should have known better, I ended up sending her the whole $360 before even seeing her. We rescheduled our incall for another day, and once again I was ghosted. A couple days later she apologized again, saying she's busy with school and work.

    It's been a week since she missed our 2nd incall date, and I've tried texting her to setup a 3rd, but it's been radio silence on her end. I'm not even mad though. I went to a racing event in the Bay Area and had a hr incall with my ATF in San Jose one last time, so my weekend was far from ruined. As far as I'm concerned this $360 was a write-off. But if you're not okay with losing your hard earned $, stay far away from this girl, or any who wants an incall deposit and no verified reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/161692263
    She's only a scammer, and your being a newbie must be why you didn't recognize her as such.

  3. #446

  4. #445

    Here's a girl to avoid

    She goes either by Vicky or Valentina depending on the ads she has deleted or not. Tried contacting her for incall a month ago for hhr BBFS and cip. Wanted $360 which I could deal with, but she wanted half of it as deposit. Sent the deposit but she flaked out.

    She contacts me a few days later apologizing for missing our date, and sends me some pictures and video content to make up for it. Looked legit, but I think this was a way to butter me up. Through a series of events in which I should have known better, I ended up sending her the whole $360 before even seeing her. We rescheduled our incall for another day, and once again I was ghosted. A couple days later she apologized again, saying she's busy with school and work.

    It's been a week since she missed our 2nd incall date, and I've tried texting her to setup a 3rd, but it's been radio silence on her end. I'm not even mad though. I went to a racing event in the Bay Area and had a hr incall with my ATF in San Jose one last time, so my weekend was far from ruined. As far as I'm concerned this $360 was a write-off. But if you're not okay with losing your hard earned $, stay far away from this girl, or any who wants an incall deposit and no verified reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/161692263

  5. #444

    She's actively posting in Palm Springs.

    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    When it happens to you. Like it happened to me. You'll understand how it feels. I was fool and didn't believe what I was hearing myself. I learned the hard way. But you go ahead and find out for yourself.
    Go see her. Get your own stuff jacked. I'm sure there are still a few idiots running over there. That's why it won't stop happening. Why should they when easy money goes Running right to them. Only way it's stops is when we all cut her off. Not saying it has to be forever. But at least a good month or three. Until she kicks the loser shitbag pimp / bf. Should get better after that.

  6. #443
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/161518994#.

    Seen this chick recently and she is legit as far as looks. Very pretty exotic looking face with nice curves. Pricey for 300 BBFS quickie but you won't find many BBFS chicks this hot in the IE. Setup was easy gave address and room number as I pulled up without screening and such. A bit of a dead fish in bed but I definitely don't regret it as I savored every stroke and made sure I busted as deep as I could inside.

  7. #442

  8. #441
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    You must be a Harvard-trained addiction specialist if you can diagnose a substance abuser just by looking at her online ad pics. Well good for you. Sadly, I do not possess your experience and talent, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

    The same cannot be said however for your knowledge of the female anatomy. If you think NadiaHoney is rail thin, then you and I have diff definitions of anorexic and rail-thin. I am an expert in Auschwitz chicks. This is the kind of body that I am always searching for, my particular fetish. Nadia weighs about 140 lbs, and as the pics below show, she has a nice meaty ass. That is not the anorexic bony ass that is murder on your pubes and pelvis during doggie as the girl's tailbone is slamming against your scrote.

    I have fucked over a hundred anorexic girls since I started mongering. Since each post only allows a max of 10 pics, a few examples below from my harem. That my friend is what rail-thin looks like. They were all in the IE, and 3 of them are BBFS.
    Dude get over yourself. My body count over the past 15 years is well over 100 on BBFS chicks. Probably in the 300's for other chicks and you don't see me walking around with some holier than thou attitude. We all here just trying to compare notes with each other and not turn everything into a pissing match.
    If you seen her latest ads she clearly looks like she lost a ton of body weight

  9. #440

    That's on you

    Quote Originally Posted by Amp1991  [View Original Post]
    Starting to not believe anything you're saying. Take a look at his posts and decide for yourself.
    When it happens to you. Like it happened to me. You'll understand how it feels. I was fool and didn't believe what I was hearing myself. I learned the hard way. But you go ahead and find out for yourself.

  10. #439

    Dude

    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    Don't really want her at your house or do you necessarily want to go to hers. So just giving everyone a heads up. My wallet was stolen from in front of her house. While I was sleeping.
    Starting to not believe anything you're saying. Take a look at his posts and decide for yourself.

  11. #438

    Like I've been saying

    Don't really want her at your house or do you necessarily want to go to hers. So just giving everyone a heads up. My wallet was stolen from in front of her house. While I was sleeping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1472.jpg‎  

  12. #437
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #436

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas760  [View Original Post]
    Info on Alexis?
    Found her on megapersonals.

  14. #435
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is. I went out to Palm Springs for a couple days last week. Finally got hr to come to my room. She had me fist her and she squirted on my face. Instead of doing anything with me she got dressed and said she was starving so we went to eat. She convinced me to switch hotels said she had a free rooms. So I gave in and said OK. She checked me in and said she had to go do stuff for her boss. Would be back later. Never saw her again. The next day when she finally responded to my calls and texts. She was 2 hours away in Glamis.

    Thankfully I met Alexis. She came to my room for a half hour visit and stayed most of the night. Hot blonde with a banging body. 25 years old. Tight. Way right. I pounded her in several different places and positions. She stays in Palm Springs mostly. Down for just about anything you ask her to do.

    Interesting piece of information. Alexis said soccermom had robbed her a couple months ago took her money and all her clothes. So if you're in the desert looking for some fun. Hit up Alexis and stay away from the soccermom.
    Where does this Alexis advertise?

  15. #434

    Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is. I went out to Palm Springs for a couple days last week. Finally got hr to come to my room. She had me fist her and she squirted on my face. Instead of doing anything with me she got dressed and said she was starving so we went to eat. She convinced me to switch hotels said she had a free rooms. So I gave in and said OK. She checked me in and said she had to go do stuff for her boss. Would be back later. Never saw her again. The next day when she finally responded to my calls and texts. She was 2 hours away in Glamis.

    Thankfully I met Alexis. She came to my room for a half hour visit and stayed most of the night. Hot blonde with a banging body. 25 years old. Tight. Way right. I pounded her in several different places and positions. She stays in Palm Springs mostly. Down for just about anything you ask her to do.

    Interesting piece of information. Alexis said soccermom had robbed her a couple months ago took her money and all her clothes. So if you're in the desert looking for some fun. Hit up Alexis and stay away from the soccermom.
    Info on Alexis?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape