Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 940 1440 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30739
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Happens from time to time: if any of the old heads remember sweet voiced, brunette Gina: she flat out refused my money after we had known each other for about a year.
    Gina was one of my all time favorites. Never saw her for free however. Little Lisa used to say that I could owe her but I never took her up on that.

  2. #30738

    Sophie Mendes

    Saw Sophie Mendes this afternoon for an hour. Not sure what more can be said about her on this forum. Knockout body and attitude, very sweet. We were running near the one-hour mark having fun with the translator and resting after 69 and doggie when she asked me if I wanted a massage or to try for one more. I held up one finger, she coated the old boy in lube as I stared at her body and face, and that lasted maybe 60-90 seconds before her hands did their thing. She is here one more day; her agency said they are desperately trying to get her to hold off on retirement.

    I have used this group 10-12 times over the last three years and always come away happy. Sophie is up there with Angelina as my favorite; different styles but I feel I have always gotten my money's worth and more, and tried to leave a smile on their face to reciprocate.

  3. #30737

    More like Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    If she's on midlo it is likely scamming faith. She does not post face pics to try to hide herself and the wording is similar to how she normally posts. Ask where she is located, if it's midlo, I would avoid.
    I think that is Jessica. Faith has a different number. Also I had a night with faith last week. She was cool no problems and her man waited outside. Maybe you guys pulled some bs to set her off. Either she likes me (doubt it) or you guys did something to make her feel unsafe.

  4. #30736
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    When you asked about the extras what did she say?
    Not a word. She went radio silent.

  5. #30735

    What did she say?

    When you asked about the extras what did she say?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPleasing  [View Original Post]
    It absolutely might be the case that she wasn't going to pull anything but there's no reason why there should have been two people up there that never left and I wasn't going to go up there and find out. Monkey has obviously got on her back really bad I'm not going to put myself at risk.

  6. #30734

    Scammer Faith?

    If she's on midlo it is likely scamming faith. She does not post face pics to try to hide herself and the wording is similar to how she normally posts. Ask where she is located, if it's midlo, I would avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Anyone sampled this one before.

    Like her body type.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...c/397406406411

    Auto.

  7. #30733

    Deleted

    Deleted deleted deleted.

  8. #30732

    Older Female Escort

    You need to make time if you are into older petite ladies, she was a great experience.

    Seniors can PM me for additional info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kendradavis

  9. #30731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Question for you guys. Has any of you hit it off with a provider to a point to where she offered you her service for free or at least a huge discount? Don't name any names if you don't want for obvious reasons LOL.
    Happens from time to time: if any of the old heads remember sweet voiced, brunette Gina: she flat out refused my money after we had known each other for about a year.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231206-221008.jpg‎  

  10. #30730

    Working link

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    404-449-14XXX h ago.

    Short pump.

    Megapersonals. Eu.
    I think this may be the link that he is trying to post.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ssage/60361322

  11. #30729

  12. #30728

    Another great dream link

    404-449-14XXX h ago.

    Short pump.

    Megapersonals. Eu.

  13. #30727

    Another great dream

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...sage/60361322. Had another great dream with her today. Check her out you won't be disappointed. Damage is 1. 5 for hhr. She is at a private and discreet residence so don't let shortpump spook you. She is in my regular rotation and is always fun and pleasant. Everything is covered but CBJ is very skillful with plenty of deep action.

  14. #30726
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Question for you guys. Has any of you hit it off with a provider to a point to where she offered you her service for free or at least a huge discount? Don't name any names if you don't want for obvious reasons LOL.
    It's not that uncommon. I've had a provider that I seen a handful full of times, give me a freebie when I told her it was my birthday.

  15. #30725

    A few of them

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Question for you guys. Has any of you hit it off with a provider to a point to where she offered you her service for free or at least a huge discount? Don't name any names if you don't want for obvious reasons LOL.
    I few of my regulars I get a massive discount for different reasons. The best one I used to get for free was Taryn. She was an UTR and when she needed extra help with clients she could trust she would ask me to share her info with SM. I used to take pictures and videos of her and still look at my collection of her on my phone. Majority it was free or a massive discount. Granted we would hang out and just chill as friends I guess you could call it that. But once she got out of the scene she hooked up less and less.

    Some SB I also see less than most bc I guess I'm younger on the SD side. So I can go out to bars with them and have some fun outside the bedroom. You have to give them the illusion that you care for them and that you will take care of them. They will let their guards down and you can have some extra fun.

    Obviously it's easier to get a discount and get to do some new experiences with the more you see them. If you know they are those type that like to waste time before the deed begins that's when you bring the drinks to the visit. Why not get her a little tipsy before the visit so she can become more loose. I've had a date with this girl who still post ad for almost 4 hours. We drink and smoked weed in between our fuck time and all I paid was for the hr visit 120 I got to fuck her 3 times. Worth it in my eyes. I still see her a few times a month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape