Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20923
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Which site? Link?
    STG late last week.

  2. #20922

    Anorexic looking chick

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Things you should know she cannot host. She lives in a camper without water or power. She's only enjoyable to me because she knows the routine she comes over before we do anything, she showers and douches. I have a shower douche. It's a wonderful thing. Here's a picture.
    She claims she hasn't heard from anybody, so did I waste my time giving her info to several people?

  3. #20921
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new post from Cindy. Looks like her rate have increased quite a bit. Has anyone seen her lately. Have not seen her in a year or so, How is her services now?

    Stay safe.

    NV.
    Which site? Link?

  4. #20920
    Quote Originally Posted by Fonzy  [View Original Post]
    Saw another ad using the same pics. Asks for money upfront when you show up to the hotel to get room number.
    Should've known. Thanks.

  5. #20919
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvsBJs  [View Original Post]
    We agreed on $. BBBJ. She just wanted out of our session since I had already sent the cashapp. Probably double booked and thought she could screw me over without any repercussions. I've been in this hobby for at least 9 years, respect and consideration has always been something that I give and expect. This was just so blatant, I couldn't let it stand with the opportunity I had given the positioning of her phone.
    It's no use insisting, "I do, too, respect girls and behave properly!" while telling us, again, that you did the opposite.

    Whatever mistreatment you thought you received is no justification for your own bad behavior.

    Please do better in the future.

  6. #20918

    Re: Miss Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new post from Cindy. Looks like her rate have increased quite a bit. Has anyone seen her lately. Have not seen her in a year or so, How is her services now?

    Stay safe.

    NV.
    Her rates went up to those early this year. They are now near the AMPs all-inclusive activities rates. Only saw her a few times but enough to where she got to "know me better". Haven't seen her in over year. She was an option at her previous rates when funds were low if you didn't mind an older lady who talked your ear off about...ah I'll just leave it at that.

  7. #20917
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted this one but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone seen her? She has an * and the tats in the profile pic match. She looks hot af with a nice body. I'm always skeptical with ads on some of these sites.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67163666
    Saw another ad using the same pics. Asks for money upfront when you show up to the hotel to get room number.

  8. #20916
    See post #20851 with someone that had recently contacted her. Seems like a damn shame too since I would definitely partake in that one. She also has a Tryst ad though.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amazing-sexy-kay

    Which at the same time is odd with the fact that nowhere in her touring does she say anything about Indiana or anything, so it makes me think that anywhere that is not Illinois based may just be her trying to promote her OF account and everything.

  9. #20915
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted this one but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone seen her? She has an * and the tats in the profile pic match. She looks hot af with a nice body. I'm always skeptical with ads on some of these sites.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67163666
    Has a profile here as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161507584

    Comments on there lead to her being fake. Does not have a set location on there either which leads me to also believe that this one is fake.

  10. #20914

    Braces

    I've contacted this one but haven't heard back yet. Has anyone seen her? She has an * and the tats in the profile pic match. She looks hot af with a nice body. I'm always skeptical with ads on some of these sites.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67163666

  11. #20913

    Miss Cindy

    I saw a new post from Cindy. Looks like her rate have increased quite a bit. Has anyone seen her lately. Have not seen her in a year or so, How is her services now?

    Stay safe.

    NV.

  12. #20912

    Xanax

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a couple pictures that has her salivating and blowing me up nonstop, problem is pictures she sent me is not having the same effect.
    She's a dope fiend and her ad even says "will trade for xans". LOL.

  13. #20911

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I could tell she had a pharma issue the few times I saw her a few months back. Is her habit starting to takes its toll?
    Been avoiding her due to the verification pictures she sent me. Really not anything I'm interested in. Even though the cost would only be about $70.

  14. #20910
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a couple pictures that has her salivating and blowing me up nonstop, problem is pictures she sent me is not having the same effect.
    I could tell she had a pharma issue the few times I saw her a few months back. Is her habit starting to takes its toll?

  15. #20909
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a couple pictures that has her salivating and blowing me up nonstop, problem is pictures she sent me is not having the same effect.
    Yeah, her last ad indicated trading services for pills, so I'm sure you've got an in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape