Thread: LA J-Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1268
-
12-07-23 12:29 #158Senior Member

Posts: 122That is a very useful skill to have my friend, I will be leaning on you in the future as there are more and more JAV girls flowing through LA.
Originally Posted by FreeWally
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 18:47 #157Senior Member

Posts: 33She will be missed
Pity, she was great, would have kept her in the rotation if she hadn't left already. Better than lots of the newer Kgirls in the current batch, imo, stellar service. Hope she comes back for a longer stint.
Originally Posted by DankDonk
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 16:43 #156Senior Member

Posts: 785Good news, as a JAV expert I can tell you that according to the SugarAsians booker website, she is JAV actress Ichihara Rei. Now this is assuming the booker is accurate, but usually when they post a cap of the JAV cover it is the girl. But since I have never had my cock in her mouth, you will have to say if is really her. The recent booker photos show she lost a lot of weight (with 2 years different it's possible), but the face is a close resemblance.
Originally Posted by Jbjb1983
[View Original Post]
https://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=abcdg
She does offer a video option, which is common with JAV girls.
If anyone has another booker photo of a JAV girl, I can match it for you. Sadly, this is my most useful skill in life.
-
12-06-23 12:02 #155Senior Member

Posts: 332Suggestions
After 12.31.2023, I'll only be in Cali for 14 days max. Which booker has the most JAVs besides Grey and Candy girl. Blocked both numbers as they're not compatible with my calculations.
Have verified trades if needed. Vietnamese youtuber and 1 Latina called the "Throat Goat. " Both served their purpose for my objectives with no problems. One does BB, Latin doesn't. However, I don't bb any of them.
Age verification 1. Their age should be listed here. Or other sites.
https://www.javdatabase.com/idols/yua-asakura/
*I'll start going to New York soon for JAV and other places. It's just I can't verify some of the JAVs ages and I'm only willing to go to New York for JAVs under 30 with large breast like yua asakura.
-
12-06-23 02:00 #154Senior Member

Posts: 138How accurate are Ai's pics? She sounds like a really good time.
Originally Posted by hanteimaster
[View Original Post]
I was going to see Miyu but I see she's got a magnum restriction so that might not work. Who's the third? I see the ads are all kinda spotty about listing greek and I only know of the two right now.
-
12-05-23 20:59 #153Senior Member

Posts: 7266A lot, of these so-called JAv girls are Korean that speak Japanese.
Originally Posted by Hibiki
[View Original Post]
You want the real thing come to Tokyo where I'm at right now.
Just left a Love Hotel after picking up a girl hanging out on the street which is the new thing here. Plus, its pretty easy to get a nice 20 why / o like a I just plowed jr into her Toyota twat.
-
12-05-23 14:22 #152Senior Member

Posts: 81Chill out dude, a lot of these girls end up in LA on their way back home to Japan, it's good to know when JAVs are in country.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 09:44 #151Senior Member

Posts: 122Momo Minami was at the same NY Agency
Momo Minami was at that same agency in New York before she came to LA so it's worth noting in case these girls that are there now make the same transition. Considering these aren't your everyday J-girls and actual JAV Actresses, it's worth monitoring.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
https://www.pleasure-palace.club/momominami
-
12-05-23 08:56 #150Senior Member

Posts: 917LA J-Girls is the name of the forum. The heading is Forum - States and Cities - California - Los Angeles - LA J-Girls.
Originally Posted by SunsetMando
[View Original Post]
The forums are segregated by cities and regions for a reason.
-
12-04-23 22:03 #149Senior Member

Posts: 284I saw her pop up in Vegas.
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 20:09 #148Regular Member

Posts: 192 holes Japanese girls
My oh my. Christmas must have come early this year. I just check the BG website and there are three young Japanese girls with both holes available listed. I am not sure if Jr or my wallet can handle this. Aii was fantastic and I was about to go back for second visit but the other two looks yummy too. Decision. Decision.
-
12-04-23 18:32 #147Senior Member

Posts: 162Baby Coco?
Does anyone know what happened to Baby Coco? I was hoping to see her again this week, but booker says she's gone (and she told me she was planning to stay for a couple until January).
Anyone have more info?
-
12-04-23 17:51 #146Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 271Ty!
Thanks! Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by GeeDaty
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 16:59 #145Senior Member

Posts: 232https://njav.tv/en/v/ergv-052
Originally Posted by SunsetMando
[View Original Post]
Just reverse image search from the site, ez.
-
12-04-23 16:58 #144Senior Member

Posts: 232Who were the otherworldly girls?
Originally Posted by NovaThings
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






