Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 29369
-
12-06-23 23:30 #22514Senior Member

Posts: 77Linda
So there maybe a misunderstanding there, because there was a girl there about 30 names Linda, def not anywhere near 50, in her dress she looks 22, and out of her dress she looks 42. She's still pretty hot, and short which is a nice change to Amber who's prolly top2-3 in Indy for a year now, Linda and I had a good time but I wasn't super impressed other than her very good looks on an Indy scale, so I think you got someone else, 99 percent of guys on here would say Linda is early to mid 20's, so you're just unlucky not misguided.
Originally Posted by Jagill
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 23:26 #22513Senior Member

Posts: 77Enjoy retirement
Hey Bro, enjoy you retirement, I wish you luck! I've done that like 12-25 times LOL, but either way I'm glad you had a blast on your way out bro! Yeh I'm not going to lie I went to see the famous bobo like a year ago, very similar experience but I never tried to see her again because it's a bit too laxed for me as well, she is amazing tho, was high as a kite and banged me twice in her session! LOL.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 20:25 #22512Regular Member

Posts: 11Perfectly Pampered Massage
Anyone had any luck with Amy? Her number came up on an old back page style post. Website has everything but location.
I saw on post from 21 by Naughty169 on here showing Craigslist then searched and found some older stuff. I'm new so don't know how promising this is. Any help appreciated.
https://www.perfectlypamperedmassage.net/
-
12-06-23 17:00 #22511Senior Member

Posts: 34Is it the lavendar up north?
I'm curious lavendar north?
Originally Posted by Jagill
[View Original Post]
Also which is better north lavendar on lafayette rd or the one on south lavendar essntl. ?
-
12-06-23 16:16 #22510Senior Member

Posts: 82Thank you
Thank you for misleading. I assume someone new and not as weathered would be there so made the drive. Yes Amber has amazing Ds. But It's not news that she is here so assumed you must be referring to someone new. The only other mt there was 50+.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 14:57 #22509Senior Member

Posts: 98Bobo
I just spoke to Bobo, she said that she'll be back this afternoon.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 14:45 #22508Senior Member

Posts: 339Bobo lives in Chicago, so she's back and forth periodically. If I had to guess, if say she needs a break from the dick tsunami that's been hitting her the last two months.
Originally Posted by Football58
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 13:30 #22507Senior Member

Posts: 64Bobo to Chicago? A&A Review
Never seen Bobo so I called on my way over and they said she is going to Chicago tomorrow?
I stopped by anyway and a white girl came out and said it's an hour wait for the girls and probably 30 minute wait for her.
I ended up going to A&A next to McAllisters. Anna has a nice pair of large Bs and a nicely manicured cat. 50 for entry and 120 tip. Everything covered.
-
12-06-23 12:05 #22506Senior Member

Posts: 170Noblesville
Sorry forgot to mention location.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 10:20 #22505Senior Member

Posts: 542Bobo
She goes through a lot of mouthwash.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 10:10 #22504Senior Member

Posts: 339Bobo likes a lot of people, based on a lot of posts. I love seeing her, but I stick with CIM since I know that she's just entirely too lax with protection.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 09:48 #22503Senior Member

Posts: 1175Although I have seen a Korean at each of those places from time to time, they are still Chinese shops. The only one of those three that could be in Korean hands now is muffler as I haven't kept up with what's going on there.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 09:47 #22502Senior Member

Posts: 238Gems and Other Items of Value
There has been some posts about gems being found and mystery around who and where so here goes:
3X D x 26 x 36 resides at 373X (Street Named after a French Admiral).
The best there is in Indy.
-
12-05-23 23:57 #22501Senior Member

Posts: 238Koreans
Aloe Spa Used to be as did the Muffler shop and Mountain Air.
Originally Posted by JustSwoosh
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 23:53 #22500Senior Member

Posts: 238My Last Time with Bobo
It has been awhile but I wandered there some time ago and had a massage with Bobo. Face down, a smock with nothing on underneath. She started at the head and immediately put my hands on her naked ass. Straddled my head to massage my ass (I am a tall guy) and massaged my skull with her naked pussy. A few minutes of that. The real fun begins. BBBJ and BBFS. I asked about condom and she said "no honey I like you". Off we went. Everything you say is true and I have not returned as BBFS is too risky nowadays and once for me was enough.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





