Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 29315
-
12-06-23 20:25 #22505Regular Member

Posts: 11Perfectly Pampered Massage
Anyone had any luck with Amy? Her number came up on an old back page style post. Website has everything but location.
I saw on post from 21 by Naughty169 on here showing Craigslist then searched and found some older stuff. I'm new so don't know how promising this is. Any help appreciated.
https://www.perfectlypamperedmassage.net/
-
12-06-23 17:00 #22504Senior Member

Posts: 34Is it the lavendar up north?
I'm curious lavendar north?
Originally Posted by Jagill
[View Original Post]
Also which is better north lavendar on lafayette rd or the one on south lavendar essntl. ?
-
12-06-23 16:16 #22503Senior Member

Posts: 82Thank you
Thank you for misleading. I assume someone new and not as weathered would be there so made the drive. Yes Amber has amazing Ds. But It's not news that she is here so assumed you must be referring to someone new. The only other mt there was 50+.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 14:57 #22502Senior Member

Posts: 97Bobo
I just spoke to Bobo, she said that she'll be back this afternoon.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 14:45 #22501Senior Member

Posts: 339Bobo lives in Chicago, so she's back and forth periodically. If I had to guess, if say she needs a break from the dick tsunami that's been hitting her the last two months.
Originally Posted by Football58
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 13:30 #22500Senior Member

Posts: 64Bobo to Chicago? A&A Review
Never seen Bobo so I called on my way over and they said she is going to Chicago tomorrow?
I stopped by anyway and a white girl came out and said it's an hour wait for the girls and probably 30 minute wait for her.
I ended up going to A&A next to McAllisters. Anna has a nice pair of large Bs and a nicely manicured cat. 50 for entry and 120 tip. Everything covered.
-
12-06-23 12:05 #22499Senior Member

Posts: 169Noblesville
Sorry forgot to mention location.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 10:20 #22498Senior Member

Posts: 542Bobo
She goes through a lot of mouthwash.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 10:10 #22497Senior Member

Posts: 339Bobo likes a lot of people, based on a lot of posts. I love seeing her, but I stick with CIM since I know that she's just entirely too lax with protection.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 09:48 #22496Senior Member

Posts: 1174Although I have seen a Korean at each of those places from time to time, they are still Chinese shops. The only one of those three that could be in Korean hands now is muffler as I haven't kept up with what's going on there.
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 09:47 #22495Senior Member

Posts: 238Gems and Other Items of Value
There has been some posts about gems being found and mystery around who and where so here goes:
3X D x 26 x 36 resides at 373X (Street Named after a French Admiral).
The best there is in Indy.
-
12-05-23 23:57 #22494Senior Member

Posts: 238Koreans
Aloe Spa Used to be as did the Muffler shop and Mountain Air.
Originally Posted by JustSwoosh
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 23:53 #22493Senior Member

Posts: 238My Last Time with Bobo
It has been awhile but I wandered there some time ago and had a massage with Bobo. Face down, a smock with nothing on underneath. She started at the head and immediately put my hands on her naked ass. Straddled my head to massage my ass (I am a tall guy) and massaged my skull with her naked pussy. A few minutes of that. The real fun begins. BBBJ and BBFS. I asked about condom and she said "no honey I like you". Off we went. Everything you say is true and I have not returned as BBFS is too risky nowadays and once for me was enough.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 23:10 #22492Senior Member

Posts: 339This is why Bobo is the GOAT. She drinks like a sailor, smokes enough weed to stun a camel and fucks like a demon.
Originally Posted by ThatIndyMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 23:08 #22491Senior Member

Posts: 169Perfect spa
I've seen two ladies there a few times paid for an hour every time:
1st: a little heavy, pretty face, large naturals, great with the massage, $70 to the house and $40 for finish. She really seemed like she wanted to give a good massage.
2nd: younger, thin, no assets $70 to the house $40 for finish, massage 4/10 and was done after maybe 30 minutes of massage, texting during massage. Still really enjoyed my time but I also don't go for a massage.
PM with specific questions.










Reply With Quote





