Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24331

    Jennifer at MRC: Braces! Shy smile on an exotic beauty.

    Jennifer at MRC: Braces! Shy smile on an exotic beauty.

    Location:

    Private location with plenty of parking, not busy at all during my visit.

    Appearance and unique qualities:

    Jennifer has a lot going for her. First, she speaks English incredibly well. She's extremely fluent and has no problem holding a conversation. If you're someone who likes to get to know or flirt with the girls, she is excellent.

    Jennifer also has an exotic look about her. I can't describe it very well, but to me she looked more Latina than Asian, with a very sultry face and a great pair of lips. To me, she looks much different from the more conventional beauties we usually enjoy. Further setting her apart, behind those great sexy lips are a cute set of braces! The contrast between her sultry-exotic look, her sexy-confident nature, and the fresh-faced glow of her shy smile makes for an uniquely intriguing and arousing visage. Body-wise, she is in good shape, sporting a slim figure with man-made C's that feel good grab and squeeze.

    Massage:

    These days I tend to care less about the massage and more about the action that comes after. However, her massage was good. I liked how she sat on my ass, cheek to cheek, and applied a good amount of pressure throughout. She is fluent in English, so I used this time to get to know her a bit.

    Session and vibe:

    Jennifer has a very sexy-confident persona. I would describe the session I had as a sultry, slow-burn, with tender kisses, subtle yet deliberate movements, and light touches that slowly build up from erotic embers to passionate flames.

    Jennifer makes a subtle switch from the massage with feather touches and soft whispers. She has me sit up on the edge of the table where she gets on her knees and BBBJs. She makes good eye-contact, which works well with her exotic, sultry look and beautiful lips. We then transition mish, but I couldn't stop thinking about her cute smile with those braces so I elect to cum in her mouth, haha. A good finish.

    Final thoughts and advice:

    Jennifer's has an exotic and sultry look about her, which pairs well with her confident, sexy nature. Her subtle build-up to the action lets you fully enjoy your time with her, and I really liked the cute, youthful look her braces give.

    One piece of advice I will add is that she is incredibly shy about her braces. Despite her sexy-confident façade, in this area she has extremely low confidence, and will often hide them behind her beautiful lips. If you're into braces, I recommend complementing her smile as soon as you meet her. Make her laugh, put on the charm, make her feel more confident and comfortable. Be direct, tell her you like her braces, think her smile in gorgeous, and you would love to see more. When she feels more confident in her smile, she'll open up more.

    Good luck and enjoy. Cheers.

  2. #24330
    Got the same text about "young girl". I've not been there for a while. The parking lot is very busy and the entrance is kind of indiscreet. This place is usually HJ only.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzier1  [View Original Post]
    Got a text that Crystal Spa got 2 new women. Has anyone been to check it out?

  3. #24329

    Crystal Spa

    Got a text that Crystal Spa got 2 new women. Has anyone been to check it out?

  4. #24328

    Selina at Mesa Ridge Court

    Alright imma take a stab at a more long form review.

    I was gunna go in to see Bella since I've been seeing reports. But when I came in she was preoccupied and I didn't want to wait but I'm not going to lie the other two girls there looked beautiful imo. Met Selina instead who's got a more sweet soft vibe around her. She seems to be between 25-30 and a nice slim curvy body. She's got this flowery dress that doesn't seem much at first but the body underneath is worth it. I came into the room and she asked for how long. I gave her. 6 for the house fee where I got undressed and ready on the table as she went to get ready.

    After a few minutes she came in and gave some small talk which was nice. Most of the time I've been meeting people who don't really speak English that much so having her be able to make some small talk was good. We talked about where we are from and how my day was. Definitely had some good conversations. What surprised me though was the fact that you can tell that she definitely went to massage school or something. Her massage definitely felt like something you would get from a professional place. She can also go harder or softer and it actually made my back better since I worked out earlier that morning. She used oil on my back too and afterwards she gave me a nice pat down afterwards. Then of course comes the good part.

    She started off by rubbing her hands on my back slowly teasing to my ass where she would start doing that soft motion where her hands would go in between my thighs. She also started giving me kisses and licks as well as she went up and down my body all the way down to my legs. I couldn't hold it anymore and had to tunrover. She then proceeded to suck on my nipples while her hands was on my crotch. As she went down to my legs she would start kissing my legs starting from the foot up on each leg. Then she gave a good suck on my balls and finally came for my shaft BBBJ. I'm not good at lasting long so I had to stop her eventually where she got the condom. Usually I get nervous so I asked her if we can do 69. So we 69 for a while and then when I got nice and hard again she started riding on me. Giving me dfk as I fucked her. She could tell I like tits so she would have them bounce as she fucked me. As I said before After a while I finished where she gladly gave me a few more kisses and we talked for a bit too. She then cleaned me up and I went on my way!

    Overall I had a good time so definitely check her out because I think she leaves by next week. Also man on my way out I did get to see Bella and she definitely looks damn fine definitely got to try her out before she leaves. Also god idk how you guys get so descriptive in your experiences. But yeah hope it helps.

  5. #24327
    Quote Originally Posted by Aganger  [View Original Post]
    I've been on RM and Google and can't find it.

    Where is it located?

    TIA.
    Sent you a PM.

  6. #24326
    Shill for A to Z ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    A to Z

    Quote Originally Posted by Aganger  [View Original Post]
    I've been on RM and Google and can't find it.

    Where is it located?

    TIA.
    Deleted by Admin

    Little bro you gotta be a little more discrete with the address, on Chula Vista between X and Y or a couple doors down from the Jiffy Lube. Something.

    A2


    I recommend Amy. However there's a new girl that got there yesterday named Vivi. If you see her, let all the people know how she is. I'll probably give a visit tomorrow if nobody else reviews her. The third girl right now is Jenny. Personally I would pass on that one based purely on looks, but it's up to you.

    Best of luck and I hope you enjoy.

    Hf $60.

    Tip $140.

  7. #24325

    Where is A to Z?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedMonger  [View Original Post]
    I was planning on going back to "the place that shall not be named," because I really liked what I saw there earlier this week, but since it's now on the ban list and I can't write a review for it I decided to go check out the new line up at A to Z.
    I've been on RM and Google and can't find it.

    Where is it located?

    TIA.

  8. #24324
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan85  [View Original Post]
    I showered, brushed my teeth, and then drove 5 minutes to Erma, never had an issue with any other girls at Erma before, just Taylor.
    Yeah, don't know what to tell you then. Very possible you caught her on a bad day or she's just very YMMV.

  9. #24323

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedMonger  [View Original Post]
    On Monday I had a great fuck with Eva then a fun little cuddle session with Amy. I hung around and talked with the three girls while they ate some dinner in their little kitchen since it wasn't busy. I met Jenny this time for real instead of just in passing. Not as attractive as the other two, I would probably ask for a different girl if she came in. Not a lot of English, but seemed nice. As I was leaving they gave me a couple doughnuts because they had a big box of them that they were trying to get rid of. Sex and cinnamon rolls! It was a good Monday night.

    Sorry to hear about the bait and switch. It hasn't happened to me (yet), but there were complaints a couple months ago about it. Today MMS sent me some bullshit pictures that looked like either AI generated or using a heavy filter to try to make it look better. I replied saying they look fake and she shouldn't send those to people. She then sent me these. She said new girl arrived tonight named vivi. I asked if it was the vivi from moon. And she said no, just came from LA, so it's apparently a new vivi. These pictures are definitely real, because they were taken in the room I was fucking Eva in two days ago. She looks cute and MMS says she's young (early 20's). So I'll have to check her out when I return the Tupperware the doughnuts came in.

    Eva is gone for some reason and has been replaced by Vivi. Amy is still working and is a solid choice (see my other reviews). Jenny is also still working, but I've never sampled the wares and am not really planning to. This place has consistently had good talent for a long while now. There's typically one girl that's not as pretty as the others, but it seems less often. I hope MMS learns to just be straight up with people, because the only complaints I've ever seen for this place have been because of her making bad choices here and there.

    Happy hunting everyone.
    I got the same ridiculous pictures from MMS and have also told her multiple times to stop sending pictures that are obviously fake, it doesn't help her cause and it makes mongers wary of visiting. Sometimes you cannot help people to help themselves. Sigh.

    It's a shame Eva is gone. I've been meaning to go visit since your last review. I guess I'll have to sample Vivi or try Amy.

    Thanks for the info, Bearded Monge.

    -TJNiko.

  10. #24322
    Quote Originally Posted by RedIdIt  [View Original Post]
    That would be Ava now at Seaside, she is stellar.
    I've never heard of Seaside. Is it a non-FS place?

  11. #24321
    Shill for A to Z ignore all posts


    Posts: 35

    I agree with TJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuaniko  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. This is definitely not ideal and indefensible. MMS should definitely have told you if she planned on having one provider do the massage while you awaited Amy to come in later and do the extras. That arrangement is not unheard of but typically you get told beforehand. Your experience definitely was not one I'd appreciate having.

    Sorry to hear you went through that.

    -TJNiko.
    On Monday I had a great fuck with Eva then a fun little cuddle session with Amy. I hung around and talked with the three girls while they ate some dinner in their little kitchen since it wasn't busy. I met Jenny this time for real instead of just in passing. Not as attractive as the other two, I would probably ask for a different girl if she came in. Not a lot of English, but seemed nice. As I was leaving they gave me a couple doughnuts because they had a big box of them that they were trying to get rid of. Sex and cinnamon rolls! It was a good Monday night.

    Sorry to hear about the bait and switch. It hasn't happened to me (yet), but there were complaints a couple months ago about it. Today MMS sent me some bullshit pictures that looked like either AI generated or using a heavy filter to try to make it look better. I replied saying they look fake and she shouldn't send those to people. She then sent me these. She said new girl arrived tonight named vivi. I asked if it was the vivi from moon. And she said no, just came from LA, so it's apparently a new vivi. These pictures are definitely real, because they were taken in the room I was fucking Eva in two days ago. She looks cute and MMS says she's young (early 20's). So I'll have to check her out when I return the Tupperware the doughnuts came in.

    Eva is gone for some reason and has been replaced by Vivi. Amy is still working and is a solid choice (see my other reviews). Jenny is also still working, but I've never sampled the wares and am not really planning to. This place has consistently had good talent for a long while now. There's typically one girl that's not as pretty as the others, but it seems less often. I hope MMS learns to just be straight up with people, because the only complaints I've ever seen for this place have been because of her making bad choices here and there.

    Happy hunting everyone.

  12. #24320
    Do as Stone Cold says, LOL.

    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/A5_qgpLMMvQ

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan85  [View Original Post]
    I showered, brushed my teeth, and then drove 5 minutes to Erma, never had an issue with any other girls at Erma before, just Taylor.

  13. #24319
    Quote Originally Posted by BKane80  [View Original Post]
    How was your hygiene? Reason I ask is because the last time I was with Taylor she complained about how she didn't want to give a customer a BBBJ because his hygiene was pretty bad. If you were clean, then that's unfortunate. She must have a certain preference for guys and is very YMMV if that's the case.
    I showered, brushed my teeth, and then drove 5 minutes to Erma, never had an issue with any other girls at Erma before, just Taylor.

  14. #24318
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Try searching "About You Day Spa Solana Beach."
    Awesome thank you!

  15. #24317

    Solana Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFiend619  [View Original Post]
    I did a search but not getting anywhere since the words "About You" are very common. That's the name of the place right? Could I get some help with a location?
    Yes. Try searching "About You Day Spa Solana Beach."

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape