Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 6425
-
12-07-23 15:38 #4580Senior Member

Posts: 192Hmmmm, there is a review from October. Any idea on $$?
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 10:43 #4579Senior Member

Posts: 246I hope we're not paying a premium based on nationality LOL.
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 01:29 #4578Senior Member

Posts: 153Viet Amy.
Not sure when she started but anyone have info on her yet?
-
12-06-23 23:16 #4577Regular Member

Posts: 15Looking for something new
Any of you guys had an opportunity to meet up with Ari, Elly, or Nari?
Care to share your experience?
I've seen a bunch of reports on Nari in some of the East Coast forums but nothing out here.
TIA.
-
12-06-23 22:14 #4576Senior Member

Posts: 361Don't think it's her. In March, Venus told me she would be back to OC in the winter. Let's see if it's true!
Originally Posted by XFireman
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 17:56 #4575Senior Member

Posts: 219Venus
Damn I miss her too! She was working for ca-kdolls for a bit and was gone super fast.
Originally Posted by XFireman
[View Original Post]
I don't see a Angel on kspecialdoll.
-
12-06-23 11:24 #4574Regular Member

Posts: 23Angel / Angela / venus
Any intel on when this girl is coming back? I think she was in Vegas last.
Does anyone happen to know if the angel at k special doll is her with diff photos?
-
12-05-23 23:58 #4573Senior Member

Posts: 246I think they'd rather offer BBFS baked into the service even at pse special than lower rates for GFE.
Originally Posted by JackTms
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 23:25 #4572Senior Member

Posts: 221Maki
How is Maki's service?
Originally Posted by JackTms
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 18:46 #4571Senior Member

Posts: 785For those interested Nadia is back in OC. Same booker as Yoji.
Originally Posted by CamsV
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 18:12 #4570Senior Member

Posts: 89Depends on the girl. It's both a good and bad thing.
Originally Posted by Npdes
[View Original Post]
Most girls still clock in at 320-340, but the younger girls now charge 350-360. Bad because you're spending more money, but out of the 5 higher charge girls I've seen, 4 of them were truly young. Haven, NG, Freesia and maki / momo k all fit the young criteria. My only bust was Naomi with cakd. She was like a 32 year old J girl with terrible service that charge 350 for some reason and didn't last long.
-
12-05-23 12:19 #4569Regular Member

Posts: 6Latest Cari quote
I met with her a couple weeks ago and it was still $400. She's still great but that is a bit steep for my taste. Unfortunately, everyone seems to be creeping to that rate. I was quoted 350 for an hour meet with Haven through Cakdolls.
-
12-05-23 01:34 #4568Senior Member

Posts: 319Cari
Last time I was quoted $400 an hour and that was over a year ago.
Originally Posted by ThePatriot12
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 01:27 #4567Senior Member

Posts: 41Cari's price
Has anyone seen cari recently? Got the urge to see her, but I'm wondering if her prices have gone up quite a bit since I seen her earlier this year cause I'd rather see a favorite from SAG or TA if it's a big difference.
-
12-02-23 23:00 #4566Senior Member

Posts: 245Roger that.
Originally Posted by Belly888
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





