Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 1332 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 33207
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28242

    Be Cautious Of This One

    I reached out to her yesterday and she said she was available. She said she was located in Forest Park which would have been great since I pass through there going home from work. The communication stopped so I text back again asking the usual questions. She finally responded back with the answers. She said she was available now. She then sends me a pic for verification. As I look at the pic I noticed a guy laying in the bed next to her. Be careful fellas I don't know what was going on here but don't get caught up in anything. My gut said pass up on this one. It was probably nothing but I'll go with my gut instinct on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161493292

  2. #28241
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers looking to pull the trigger on Eden from tyrst. But was wondering if any of my FM have participated and can pm if it's worth my dime. Thanks.
    Couldn't find her. Is there a link or was she visiting? I can recommend Tereza.

  3. #28240

    Mel / Melanie

    I met up with her the other night. Started to text her and she responded pretty quickly. She quoted a price of 120 qv 170 hhr and 220 hr. I told her that that price I would continue to see my regular escort. I said I am not trying to talk you down but I am on fixed income and the current lady I am seeing is 80 120 170. She gets back to me I can work with that. So I went to see her she was close by near 275 and Beachmont exit. I get there and she gives me the room number. I go in typical cheap motel but room was clean. She does look like her pictures maybe a little older and a few pounds heaver. She is a smoker but did not smoke while I was there. I went for BBJ and daty. When I got comfortable on the bed we had some small take and we kissed and cuddled for a while. I then went down for some daty and it smelled clean and tasted good, She has a nice little clit that stands out if you do it right. And he BJ was pretty good. Will see her again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161490892
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1d04dd0be9a87caf386141d21859308f_f.jpg‎   10b749f3a73664939d7888bf71756ede_f.jpg‎  

  4. #28239

    Mommy Mommy Mommy

    The Youtube vid is a riot. "Mommy, please come here" - "we were building gingerbread houses" what a clown.

    Quote Originally Posted by Puritanical  [View Original Post]
    I'm no longer in the game but I like to look from time to time and my brain made a fun connection.

    I guess she goes by vanilla.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...548/5138597546

    She's made her starring debut in this body cam video.

    https://youtu.be/KT7WXzog_ek?si=wHXjWUzDiNnc5S8v
    .

  5. #28238

    Mandy from Tryst

    I saw her back a couple months ago. Wanted to say. She was my 1st and probably last time I paid an outrageous donation for and bah. She didn't even finish me. Bleach blonde, implants. Overpriced / overrated.

    She was very nice, don't get me wrong, very disappointed.

  6. #28237

    Don't think its the same chick

    The girl in the video should still be with uncle right? The ad from the first link was just re-posted about an hour ago. Unless she's back from her visit already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Puritanical  [View Original Post]
    I'm no longer in the game but I like to look from time to time and my brain made a fun connection.

    I guess she goes by vanilla.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...548/5138597546

    She's made her starring debut in this body cam video.

    https://youtu.be/KT7WXzog_ek?si=wHXjWUzDiNnc5S8v

  7. #28236
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Do guys talk like the OP? Seems hot obsessed mind blowing hands down best ever before better than god damn sooooo slamming wow insane sus.
    I don't think fake review simple fact I don't think someone would make an account 2 years advance just write a fake review on themselves.

    Some people are new and don't write reviews in the same manner as the rest of us.

  8. #28235

    Haven't seen her butttttttt.

    I'm no longer in the game but I like to look from time to time and my brain made a fun connection.

    I guess she goes by vanilla.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...548/5138597546

    She's made her starring debut in this body cam video.

    https://youtu.be/KT7WXzog_ek?si=wHXjWUzDiNnc5S8v

  9. #28234
    Quote Originally Posted by TryMeOut1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 5 weeks ago. She was using the name Alex then. She just stopped doing duos with Cameron then. She hosted at her apartment. When I arrived I saw a guy leave her building and sit in his car. He remained there during the visit. When I walked in I was attacked and bit in the leg twice by her little I think chihuahua. It left some pretty good teeth marks in my leg and bleeding. She was very apologetic and gave a discount. She was very proud of herself for being a stripper. So she wanted to start with a lapdance. To me I was boring and lacked rhythm. Then she started with a bbj. I'd rate 7 of 10 for me. Very wet lots of spit. Then returned the favor. She was too sensitive and couldn't handle for more than 2 seconds. So we put on the cover and I pounded as hard and fast as I could so I get finish and get out. I just wasn't feeling it. She has a sexy body but just didn't vibe. Recommend a qv if you do see her.

    I did send a dick pic she required. I just searched dick pics on Reddit til I found one that looked like it could pass. It worked and she didn't question it when I was there. As always YMMV but not for me.
    Similar experience (minus dog bite). White sedan. Pretty sure its the bf who goes out and waits. Don't love that.

    Price was good and I pounded hard too. Pretty tight all things considered.

  10. #28233
    Quote Originally Posted by JrSenior  [View Original Post]
    Visited Ashley last week, age 54, last 4 digits 8136, who advertises on sumo. She has a nicely looking body and face for her age, but she advertises GFE. When she told me that she absolutely does not kiss, I asked her why she then states that she is GFE. She said that she has 2 friends who told her what to write, but she doesn't even know what the acronym stands for. She had avg rate, but I won't repeat since I simply don't appreciate her false advertising.
    Did you ask about her friends. Rumor was GPS on her.

  11. #28232
    Quote Originally Posted by CinciftBall33  [View Original Post]
    Good morning fellas. I seen this posting over the weekend and was going to text her today to see what was up. Anyone seen her before.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139037959
    That post was from back in June. Tits doesn't look like the only thing Busty. I would ask for a resent picture lot of thing can happen to a body in 6 months just a thought.

  12. #28231

    Sammie

    The review that talks about her robbing someone is on Callsescort.com back about 8 pages right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mckfrk77  [View Original Post]
    Ok thanks. Looks like that review about robbing people has been removed. Ill look elsewhere.

  13. #28230

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    Definitely sounds like a chick typing this shit. She is so hot. LOL.
    Do guys talk like the OP? Seems hot obsessed mind blowing hands down best ever before better than god damn sooooo slamming wow insane sus.

  14. #28229

    Amelia signs

    FYI. Someone got caught. Hope it's not one our members.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1701726579847.jpg‎  

  15. #28228
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyBoy525  [View Original Post]
    Wowww. So I was skeptical at first for 5 an hour but she seemed hot so I said f it. Let's do it and man I'm so mad because I'm obsessed. Everything about her was mind blowing. I ended up doing 2 hrs and she worked out a deal. All I wanted was GFE and for her to ride me and I ended up doing a lot more. Hands down best head I ever had in my life. Did that twice and she let me pop on her chest and she seemed to like it. I never made out with someone like that ever and she's all into GFE. She rode me like I've never experienced before. I wanted to doggy her so bad and man I can't get over it. Her body is better than pics, she is a 10 and I couldn't control my self where all I wanted was her and I wanted to pop so fast since she's so hot and I had to control my self This was my 2nd time this week with her and I see my self doing this weakly or daily. $500 was damn and painful but god damn after I saw her, sooo worth it.

    Overall. Body is slamming. Face is hot. Head game wow. GFE is insane. She did a lot of the work and wow. Hottest girl I've ever seen ever. She is so tight and tasty that I didn't want to stop eating but I wanted her so much more so I had to stop my self..
    Definitely sounds like a chick typing this shit. She is so hot. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape