Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 33202
-
12-06-23 02:17 #28237Regular Member

Posts: 14Don't think its the same chick
The girl in the video should still be with uncle right? The ad from the first link was just re-posted about an hour ago. Unless she's back from her visit already.
Originally Posted by Puritanical
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 15:56 #28236Senior Member

Posts: 61I don't think fake review simple fact I don't think someone would make an account 2 years advance just write a fake review on themselves.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
Some people are new and don't write reviews in the same manner as the rest of us.
-
12-05-23 15:34 #28235Senior Member

Posts: 158Haven't seen her butttttttt.
I'm no longer in the game but I like to look from time to time and my brain made a fun connection.
I guess she goes by vanilla.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...548/5138597546
She's made her starring debut in this body cam video.
https://youtu.be/KT7WXzog_ek?si=wHXjWUzDiNnc5S8v
-
12-05-23 12:17 #28234Senior Member

Posts: 28Similar experience (minus dog bite). White sedan. Pretty sure its the bf who goes out and waits. Don't love that.
Originally Posted by TryMeOut1
[View Original Post]
Price was good and I pounded hard too. Pretty tight all things considered.
-
12-05-23 09:37 #28233Banned Member

Posts: 5352Did you ask about her friends. Rumor was GPS on her.
Originally Posted by JrSenior
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 09:12 #28232Banned Member

Posts: 5352That post was from back in June. Tits doesn't look like the only thing Busty. I would ask for a resent picture lot of thing can happen to a body in 6 months just a thought.
Originally Posted by CinciftBall33
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 19:55 #28231Senior Member

Posts: 560Sammie
The review that talks about her robbing someone is on Callsescort.com back about 8 pages right now.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 19:37 #28230Senior Member

Posts: 2246Amber
Do guys talk like the OP? Seems hot obsessed mind blowing hands down best ever before better than god damn sooooo slamming wow insane sus.
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 17:24 #28229Senior Member

Posts: 70Amelia signs
FYI. Someone got caught. Hope it's not one our members.
-
12-04-23 16:19 #28228Senior Member

Posts: 195Definitely sounds like a chick typing this shit. She is so hot. LOL.
Originally Posted by CincyBoy525
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 12:02 #28227Banned Member

Posts: 5352Don't care how hot she is or the donations. She has $100 Deposit that's a no go for me.
Originally Posted by AroundCincy
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 11:02 #28226Senior Member

Posts: 61Here is the link
https://tryst.link/escort/ju1cybaby-2023
Originally Posted by CincyBoy525
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 10:36 #28225Senior Member

Posts: 121Sammie
Ok thanks. Looks like that review about robbing people has been removed. Ill look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by AlanDodson
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 10:03 #28224Senior Member

Posts: 148Sammie
No personal experience, but I was interested based on location so I did some digging. One review that she mentions in her ad accuses her of robbing people and she has no other reviews. Number comes back to a burner app. Definitely a couple red flags for me so I decided to abandon.
Originally Posted by Mckfrk77
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 09:43 #28223Regular Member

Posts: 20Nicole
Good morning fellas. I seen this posting over the weekend and was going to text her today to see what was up. Anyone seen her before.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5139037959









Reply With Quote





