Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 8126
-
12-05-23 20:17 #4421Banned Member

Posts: 172Ohhh yeahhh
If only she was really Kobe Tai. Mmm.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 11:28 #4420Senior Member

Posts: 434IOP = Illusion of Passion.
Originally Posted by ThePlayer
[View Original Post]
She looks like she's having a good time and actually into you.
-
12-05-23 10:23 #4419Banned Member

Posts: 521Iop
IOP = ILLUSION OF PASSION. Same as True GFE. Meaning she really makes you feel like she loves you.
Originally Posted by ThePlayer
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 07:28 #4418Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276La Sera aka Kobe Tai
I haven't seen her yet. She look fucking hot. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 02:31 #4417Senior Member

Posts: 342Iop
What's IOP? It's not in the abbreviations list.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
ThePlayer.
-
12-04-23 22:07 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 326Real Photos of La Sera
These are reasonably accurate photos of La Sera https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/la-sera-...angeles-418558.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
She is in her late 40's but looks many years younger. Great body and service.
-
12-04-23 14:42 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 434Lev at LTLV
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=lev
Let's get this out of the way. Pictures are not her. Period. She's very hot but not the woman on the website. 5'2"ish, Slim but not athletic type, natural C's, responsive. Everywhere.
One of the reasons she was on my list is so many reviews mention her IOP, I found out her IOP freakin' on-point. Looking into your eyes and being very vocal. She could be acting at least it's very well done if it is acting or she just loves what she does, either way, I was going with it.
Standard start. Hiding behind the door in a black see-through with heels, helped undress, bt, shower, business first in the shower than a little playing around, then exit and on the bed. It's on her list for rim, but my choice not too. Amazing finish, rested for a minute and she got the shower going and came back to get me. Helped me dress and another DFK out the door. Full hour.
Her attitude and personality is the best and solid GFE with the eye contact is incredible. English is better than most, so that was cool.
-
12-04-23 05:30 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 392Miso
I had her to my Hotel room just off the strip by the Stadium. Fun girl, amazing service MSOG. She liked beer too.
Originally Posted by Benh53
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 01:53 #4413Banned Member

Posts: 172Afaik
The hhr option is only for their BBFS rate. You could always press your luck with the booker over the phone if you're feeling froggy.
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-23 01:35 #4412Banned Member

Posts: 179Just noticed something about LTLV
So I haven't gone to LTLV in a few months because I feel like I was getting short timed on my sessions, but I just noticed this on most of their girls. They say $350 for hh BBFS. Are they just doing a 30 minute for the GFE for $320 as well?
-
12-03-23 14:00 #4411Regular Member

Posts: 22Bomi
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
12-03-23 13:10 #4410Senior Member

Posts: 32Went home for an emergency. Probably won't be back soon.
Originally Posted by Sucio450
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 12:49 #4409Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123VAC / Jay
I made another visit with Jay from VAC. As stated in other reviews, what you see in the photos are from Jay younger years. Regardless, she has a killer body and a nice set of natural tits. She remembered me from a visit earlier in the year. Why do I know this, she said" You the guy with the tattoo I like" and I / had not disrobed yet. Typical take off the shoes, DFK, grabbed the junk and led me to her abode. In short as not to just repeat what others have already written. Jay is a service queen, and she certainly knows how to please. Since I'm not into the Rimm, I declined this time and went witb the other services listed below, opting for CIM. We did all the positions with a condom and then I asked at the end to BBBJCIM which she obliged.
GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, Rimm.
BBFS, CIP.
-
12-03-23 11:59 #4408Banned Member

Posts: 179THey have done similar with Yeji from Itsy on both agencies. They were similar if you have the stereotype of all asians look the same, but there is a another one at VAC that actually did looks like Yeji so they really should have used her picture on that k-girls ad on the website.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 21:22 #4407Regular Member

Posts: 11Kimmy
Does anyone know where Kimmy is at not tried booking her at vac but she's gone.











Reply With Quote




